Can jet fuel melt concrete?

So yesterday I posted this picture from the 9/11 memorial museum, but I made the mistake of posting temperatures too and big numbers confused the mutts so we got stuck in the "it doesn't have to melt the steel, moron" loop even though I was pointing that it was indeed hot enough, maybe even more than needed. Let's try again without the funny numbers.

How did concrete melt?

Attached: 9A2BA913-FFE0-43CF-B4F9-4714663AA11A_w1597_n_r0_st.jpg (1597x1065, 217.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=WLWTfcj53sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes actually, that's how concrete is turned back into cement mix
>he doesn't know what a fucking lime kiln is

More information on this melted concrete artifact and other like it can be found, with sources, in my book.

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

user vote for Zemmour

Can you provide evidence that office fires produce the amount of energy needed to melt concrete?

>refute this truther fags
youtube.com/watch?v=WLWTfcj53sA

Attached: 1644688945857.webm (460x582, 968.47K)

>every office fire is exactly the same

Attached: 1514562058615.jpg (889x696, 94.28K)

thermite residue

aluminum aircraft

More like the kinetic energy of megatons of concrete melt concrete

>Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text
>t. retard who thinks the Bible was written in English originally

It didnt melt more like a pancake you have a shit ton of debris and weight coming down its gonna pulverize any concrete there.

>How did concrete melt?
Concrete does not actually have a melting point, but it decomposes into various components due to the makeup of concrete, which is mostly sand and gravel with Portland cement added. Melting point of Silica is around 1200°C and around 1550°C is the melting point of cement . Steel melts at around 1510 degrees C.

If it's supernaturally authored, than it might work in all the languages.
Not defending it, just pointing out.

It didn't and it can't. Jews were found with their fingerprints all over the place, even dancing in celebration because they do not understand hubris. Even before that there were kikes filmed in the WTC towers doing "repairs". It was explosives. Not DEWs, that is just muddying the waters. But the point is that it doesn't really matter how the false flag happened, but the fact that it did with very clear motives to coverup the trillions missing from the budget, as a pretense for invading the middle east, funding Israel even more, and taking away liberties for a "safe" society.

Lmao, the codes are in Hebrew, dipshit

>office fires can EVER melt concrete

Go back to school, little boy.

Fucking midwits, I swear to God - repent of your ignorance, now.

Attached: 20220326_145218.jpg (760x592, 98K)

Thermite hot

Attached: corner_thermite.webm (550x310, 2.45M)

from page 3 of his book kek

Attached: file.png (618x451, 73.02K)

Oui

How does that work user?

So jet fuel did that?

Pulverized concrete soaked for weeks with water + heat and pressure.

Attached: 1647811543883.jpg (1241x1650, 234.75K)

>office fire inside a steel skyscraper that acts like a chimney
go to school. a real one this time, not your fucking nigger babysitting center.

>office fire
with a fully fueled 767 inside.

could be power cables sparking, could be aircraft aluminum burning

lol no

Attached: molten_alum.gif (500x281, 984.71K)

Or it could be my suuuper spooky conspiracy theory! There's no way I'm wrong on this, everyone else has just been brainwashed to try and silence me.

>So jet fuel did that?
it definitely started the fire, according to the NIST the temperatures reached 1000°C in pockets from stuff burning which while not hot enough to melt steel beams would be hot enough to make them lose 90% of their strength and mostly likely cause a loss of structural integrity

Thanks user, don't forget my links

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:

Or here:

Attached: WTF.gif (960x540, 1.14M)

Ok, provide proof that jet fuel can produce enough heat/energy to melt concrete then.

Goal post shifting faggots, the lot of you.

You know you're wrong and I'm right. Sorry you're just not smart enough to get it, it's not your fault.

Tbf 9-11 thermite could absolutely have been a reasonable justification to invade

Are you seriously claiming that office fires burn hot enough to melt concrete? Because of being inside a building? Why has this never happened on any other day?

Like I said, just provide proof that jet fuel or office fires burn hot enough to melt concrete. It should be really easy to find more examples of this if its true.

If you think being inside a building "acting like a chimney" really affects it that much, you're even dumber than I thought!

Arguments refuting my book: 0
Assblasted shills: 4

LMAO at these midwit losers in this thread.

Try and have an original thought for once besides what the news/government tell you, it'll do you good!