THESE NIGGERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!

THESE NIGGERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-133222_Chrome.jpg (795x454, 92.39K)

arrests only mean anything to niggers

Who are these aspiring lawyers?

why not murdered?

Update when they are lynched like they should be.

dont be racist.

They are good kids. Everyone make mistakes at least once in their lives

story?

i dont worship niggers like you qrd?

if they did that to my cat i would head shot them and their nigger dogs without a second thought

they smoked a yt bitch in louisiana

I'm starting a gofundme for the based toxo-removers. Be mad YT

which youtuber?

if bitch was white it's not a crime in Biden's America.

Attached: 1629989479112.gif (480x318, 3.35M)

purposely sicced their pitbulls on a person's cat then pretended it was an accident when the owner came outside. it was all caught on video. they're minors though so who knows if they'll actually receive appropriate punishment.

also the cat survived, last i saw it was in critical condition, not sure how it is now

yt people should be hung from dem trees

so a normal day in a nigger shithole?

They were caught on camera aping up their pitbulls to attack a passing cat, and it did. They allowed it, and celebrated.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM NIGGERS

SMOLETE GOT RELEASED FOR LYING DIRECTLY TO THE POLICE

WHY SHOULD COPS CARE ABOUT SOME CAT?

its always a normal day. its even more normal when no yts are around

Other user is on crack. These two niggers sicked their pit bulls on a family cat that was just chilling at the front door.

The Louisiana niggers were the ones who dragged and dismembered a white lady during a carjacking.

>SMOLETE GOT RELEASED
until his appeal where he will lose and go backk to jail lmao. no need to get hysterical. also, the two nigs in the picture are being charged with felony animal fighting, animal cruelty, and more.

Pets are considered property, this is considered attempted destruction of property.

There's also just animal abuse laws like this isn't the Congo

let's stop pretending that being a lawyer is a noble profession

Attached: 1551640162878.jpg (1280x738, 272.36K)

Those kids were turned in by their parents too, at least some niggers know right and wrong.

God I hate these sub human animals. Literal apes.

I agree that the “doctors, lawyers, scientists” meme is suboptimal in terms of the professions it has chosen to represent intelligence and success in life.