How is your 2022 going so far bros? After an incredible 2021, do you think 2022 will break the happiness record?

How is your 2022 going so far bros? After an incredible 2021, do you think 2022 will break the happiness record?

Attached: 1637873005844.jpg (832x1024, 89.83K)

It's the kind of happiness people get right before they commit suicide

we'll see how happy they are when gas is $20 a gallon and they have to ride the bus with smelly niggers

Attached: vladimir putin laughing.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

yeah, because these idiots are loaded up on every fucking drug they can get prescribed

You can tell it's a lie because it isn't true.

Probably this. Accepting the sweet release of death can be liberating.

>be medical student
>400k in debt
>own nothing
>be happy because you have to fulfil the prophecy

Pressing X for doubt. No one is happy besides the Satan worshipping politicians and media.

My 2022 is going fine, but that's mainly because I get a kick out of watching the shitshow that is the modern world, I doubt normies can say the same.

This. Take away their drugs and see how they cope then. Who fucking believes this lugenpresse bullshit anymore? Our government is more corrupt and incompetent than the worst Romans and even the Weimar Republic. We need a Caesar or Hitler so badly but zero of the "patrician class" is stepping up and we have yet to see a Hitler since they are suppressing us so much harder

must be why they are legalizing weed.

you will own nothing and you will be happy

I turn 29 this year, everything sucks but I'm ok with it now and no longer hope for anything to improve

Attached: Bucket-1-mobile-High-Res.jpg (500x281, 37.9K)

Yeah, weed is just a hedonist cope for shit times. If you were happy in the first place you wouldn't need it. Same with opiates and even alcohol.

how to know if the media is lying 101:
1) they claimed something
end of semester

i think im gonna suicide this year desu

He's why people are happier:

>covid-19
Boomers and gen-x managers who wanted to force people 'back to the office' have largely lost that battle, people now are not having to pay high rents to be near urban areas and commute. Remote work also means for many, they can buy a cheaper house in the countryside away from cities.

>politics
It's still just a shit show like it's always been, the good news is that as every year goes by, the less boomers we have to deal with in politics, which is great, those cowards won't be missed.

>climate change
fairy tale for soience cuckolds. nobody with half a brain is 'worried' about it, despite decades of propaganda (and failed predictions). I even heard on BBC radio a few weeks ago that hayfever starting earlier was 'proof' of climate change. getting less credible the harder they try to push the propaganda.

This is happiness in America not Europe. None of that applies lol

Don't do it bro, there's so much to look forward too like theres a bunch of new star wars series and marvel movies and biden's 2nd term it's going to be great.

Everything is shit but Russians are getting fucked and this boosts the mood.
As popular joke in Poland goes.
>Devil catches German, Pole and Russian and he order them.
>Each one of you will take his favourite plant and fulfill the task I'll bestow upon you or I'll devour your soul.
>Next day German shows up with a daisy, Pole shows up with a rose and Russian is late as always.
>Then Devil say. Now take this plant and put it in into your ass.
>German is confounded but puts daisy into the ass
>Pole is horrified to put in spikey rose but he don't want his soul eaten so he does it anyway. While doing so he cries from pain and is laughing uncontrollably.
>Devil asks Pole. Why you laugh so much. You are in agony.
>Pole responds. Because Russian is comming here with a cactus.

I'm the unhappiest I've ever been

2020 was the year statistics and polling jumped the shark.

>Record breaking happiness

Attached: 1647598499693.jpg (662x901, 116.15K)

After two years on unemployment, started working full-time at an Amazon warehouse on Jan 5th. Already consider a top 10% employee, expert counter, trained on multiple vehicles and making more an hour than I ever have before. But inflation.

Glad I dumped 15k in unemployment gibs into silver and gold and hored cans of sardines while I was still on food stamps

Humanity has always been plagued by the mob and low IQ shit government

Stay around, who knows what the future holds. In a year you can look back and be glad you stuck it out.