Anglo Superiority

Whites are superior to all other races, but…

What makes the Anglo the most superior ethic group of whites?

Anglos have been the most successful in nation building, warfare, inventions.

What makes anglos superior to other white non-anglos? Our successfulness and our intelligence can not be debated, i am asking a simple question as to why we are superior?

Attached: 231AEF16-B775-48F7-A2E6-83F11A28C981.jpg (800x663, 109.44K)

>amerimutts
>anglos
English isnt even your official language. When you use it, it's a bastardised version. You fought a war to stop being Anglos. Deal with it.

lolwut

Attached: BIG_0016074219.jpg (736x954, 177.89K)

>Canada, the US and Britain are represented by human personification with the US and Britain have pets
>Australia is represented by a kangaroo and a kiwi with no human
What does this mean?

I am anglo according to my genetics, fuck off chink. It makes you seethe you’ll never be white. You cry everytime you look at your yellow skin.

We're not a uniform group. The underclass British are absolutely repulsive dysgenic abominations

Philosophy and law.

No other race has discovered law or proven philosophy.
All laws are discovered they are never voted on or created.

If you haven't discovered law for your self you are subhuman as only humans can discover law.

>seething low IQ mutt reply
>"look at muh 23andMe!"
You will always be latinx

Attached: 1644189060001.png (543x599, 62.29K)

23andMe is cringe. You need to use mytrueancestry.com

Why the fuck should Canadians, Australians, and Kiwis be in the same group as Americans and Brits? What have they done?

Shut up twat

Do Australia/NZ even have a national personification like Britannia or Uncle Sam?

Attached: 1473780275653.jpg (719x923, 172.67K)

>Why the fuck should Canadians, Australians, and Kiwis be in the same group as Americans and Brits? What have they done?
We've not left the Commonwealth or abandoned English for two, you dumb mutt.

Anger.
You love something, what is it.
What has threatened you so.
What data threatens what you love.

You’re coping, Chang.

We all know you’re Chinese.

Post pic of your arm, yellow faggot.

The kangaroo and kiwi are also pets.

shut your filthy mouth you little kike rat. You literally arent American if you dont have revolutionary blood and all those lads were from the Isle it was an anglo civil war

fucking kys

Attached: mutts btfoo.png (1708x498, 1.58M)

Your value is not in you, but in your ability to create thoughful beings.
The ability to spawn a better version of you.
One who can understand the value of common law. With Gods grace, even uphold it.

We just about still consider them Anglos. You we don't.

Canada's population is 5% chinks. It's a statistical coin flip whether or not you're even white. You're the one who needs to prove whiteness, you raging spic. Don't ever make demands of a white man again, now cut my grass.

Attached: 1640791813072.jpg (750x422, 53.55K)

Name one Asian or Chinese who ever discovered law. Either of physics or of philosophy.

Chemical reactions are not laws of nature or laws of philosophy.

>What makes anglos superior to other white non-anglos?

D&C thread

Attached: haredicomputers-e1399342900450-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 105.16K)

>mutts say they're not Anglos for over 200 years
>now that they're thoroughly mixed with every other race they want back in the club
Alberta will never be a US state.

>mutts still mumbling about chinks apropos of nothing
This attempted deflection from your swarthy Hispanic nature never has and never will be effective.

Attached: 1643244980279.png (1470x904, 182.1K)

Canada doesn’t even keep up with demographics anymore, please i’d like to see an updated census by demographics in Canada. You are surely American tier by now or worse. We all know you’re atleast 20% chink by now.

>NOOOOOOOO U HAVE TO BE WORSE THAN US IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN COPE
Hahahahahaha how fucking sad. You are the least white country in the west, by far. Keep crying Tyrone Gonzalez

Attached: 1428122671505.png (2823x2514, 484.38K)

A dingo ate my baby!

>mutts say they're not Anglos for over 200 years
thanks for proving to me you're retarded and id go even further to say you're probably some slavic trash bag who came in the 90s , the founding fathers of america were british supremacists Benajmin Franklin took that very seriously

Post pic of your arm, Chang.

Why will you not show us all your true color?

its not a canadian just larping as one

Benjamin Franklins been dead for over 200 years.

I don’t mind Canadians, but it seems theres a ton of chink imposters that post here under the Canadian flag and it has been proven time and time again.