Russia went from having the 2nd strongest military on earth to the 2nd strongest military in Ukraine

Russia went from having the 2nd strongest military on earth to the 2nd strongest military in Ukraine.

Attached: dee[1].jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nqv-aZse1Dk
youtu.be/bJHN2qn8mPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you scared shitless of intervening then?

BASED

Lmao. It's over.

Attached: 1647615394140.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

Kek

Nukes. Even if only half of them work not worth the trouble of dealing with. Same with any other country that has a nuke, even if it's just 1.

we see you shill
pretty fast replies

>said the american after he lost in afghanistan

Yes, the 1st strongest army is God's army.

Ha ha good joke
Totally didn't see this one posted a gazillion times yet.

Attached: sperm_bank.jpg (700x700, 73.44K)

>B-But
Yep, we failed to establish a democracy in the middle east. We lost and were naïve. The next country to be humbled will be China if I had to guess.
Really? I thought it up myself and was proud of it so I posted it.

Attached: 1647399581054.jpg (576x553, 117.88K)

Because if you defeat your enemies they win.
Incase you havn't seen the headlines.
Its all "GOING TO LOSE"
"FUTURE LOOKS WHATEVER"
news people are larping as larpers and trying to wish people dead.
Its a Violation of the general facsade utilities of psychological warfare.
When your weak your meant to appear strong not install a senile pedophile whos going to further decrease your combat efficiency.

Thats why the americans are showing their asses... in the hopes they won't get raped too hard.

Attached: 259318.png (312x475, 281.39K)

OH NO NO NO NO
RUSSBROS I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD

Attached: 30d2.png (1466x486, 280.67K)

day in day out news anchors are like "imma be the healer this round you be the rogue and your our tank ok"
they don't know shit about shit mother fuckers literally larping as the oracle of delphi trying to predict the future with stats n shit.. these mother fuckers literally think signing a piece of paper and holding it infront of your face will stop the bullets.
youtu.be/Nqv-aZse1Dk

Attached: 98rcwk0x2ry31.png (2048x2048, 3.28M)

>I thought it up myself
:')

like this just wishing your enemies will die doesn't mean they will but where exactly is zelensky ?

We all see your very slow replies. You're a retarded and or disabled shill. Russia can't even afford fully mobile and intelligent shills anymore. They get slow crippled ones now. Cripple Shills should go to Cripplechan.

detected shills

they've literally only used undesirables as constripts and throwing away garbage equipment. they havn't even deployed their armed forces yet dummy.

Because Russia is a sore loser and will nuke the whole world if she loses.

>second strongest military
lmao

Attached: chinaa.png (894x654, 932.78K)

People commenting on Wars that have no idea about wars will end up like EVERYONE else that ever commented on war and had no idea about war.
If USA is #1 how did afghanistan happen ?

Attached: 1579908051827.png (351x319, 107.59K)

China probably suffers from the same issues the Russian army does but worse. After all, they haven't seen combat in decades.
Only time will tell how strong they really are. The last decade has proven that on paper strength means nothing.

russian economy is nigger tier

What Rank is Afghanistan and Vietnam ?

Attached: 1581484250686.png (490x456, 38.94K)

>how did afghanistan happen ?
Use Vietnam as a better example.
Afgan government fell after US troops left.
Vietnam on the otherhand was far worse for the American military.

can't expect a nation run by selfish senile pedophiles to win anything.
Even with infinite aircraft carriers and infinite clones.

Attached: 34563564758.jpg (1272x920, 170.44K)

youtu.be/bJHN2qn8mPA

Attached: 1581902675041.jpg (587x895, 50.15K)

>MUH BASED PUTIN
>MAGA XD PUTIN IS LE BASED
Go back to plebbit

>russian economy is nigger tie
You are right but China's is mexico tier. China's military uses equipment that is 40 years out of date mostly so even though they are stronger than Russia economically, as of now their military tech is on par. China will 100% surpass them eventually thanks to the fact they can fund R&D while Russia can't though.
Depends on the war. The US is too retarded to occupy a country like Vietnam or Afgan, but we could sure blow one up. The USA trained for a WW3 when in reality it has been handed nothing but Vietnams. That is the issue of our military.

That's a good joke but I'd like you to stop that now... для мaтepи Poccии

Attached: 4pd2u0.png (472x468, 72.12K)

As soon as the USA's Secret Service enacts their secondary role and functions
The sooner you guys will win a war.
Yep yall got trained for Fantasy.

Attached: 1577471265878.jpg (466x700, 48.4K)