Christian is not a race. Muslim is not a race. How is Judaism a race with an ethnostate?

Christian is not a race. Muslim is not a race. How is Judaism a race with an ethnostate?

Attached: ugerute.jpg (500x450, 28.1K)

cope

a nigger and a jew? A fate worse than death.... for the people around him obviously.

Just like hellenism was our ethnic religion but had occasional outsiders, judaism is focused on that tribe but somehow spread far out

"Judaism" is not the same as being a "jew". "Semite" is also a different thing by the way.
It's a clusterfuck that they always spin their way on the spot.

Let's make lots of Twitter accounts and name the jews to wake the negroes up

Oh god, another schizo thread

Brap

>"Judaism"
an ideology of self (jew-) love

did africans have religion in africa? religion is just white oppression

Well, it's not always like that. I'm likeable and pleasant to be with according to ppl I interact with

t. Brown lesbian cisgender woman with semitic and Ethiopian roots

Attached: file.png (1045x770, 102.57K)

kek, just noticed my small ID

Attached: file.png (766x279, 64.7K)

you know the fucking rules. Tits or gtfo. You must be some israeli tranny abomination anyway.

What

I'm in my laptop and don't own a phone. my webcam is using an outdated driver and can't get it to work. can't prove my gender but it wont make a difference in my treatment with you misogynists incels

>you misogynists incels
nice cope, but call us what you want nobody wants your stinky ass

Because you are a retard who has never looked up what an ethnoreligious group is. They have such strong blood ties that inbreeding is an issue and they have diseases no one else has or are extremely rare outside of their group due to it. They have a high degree of blood relatedness and israel will allow you in or not by blood for the same reason and that's very sensible of them.

They're all descended from the Devil.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>John 8:44

So ethno state a country that is built and actively ensures the prosperity and survival of one race and one language.

Israel is an ethnostate because it caters to semites who speak a form of hebrew.

Just go to your local synagogue and try to convert to Judaism, see what happens.

Attached: 42011DBA-3467-484C-8EEF-3CC5431E8C96.jpg (1080x1431, 453.02K)

there's multiple races of jew like there are multiple races of white people