GRIMES BROS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

GRIMES BROS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

IF YOU'RE NOT TRIPLED VAXXED YOU WON'T BE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL

Attached: d0b2elh8x8p81.png (863x1430, 693.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/COVID-19-Lessons-Learned-Legal-Proof-The-Pandemic-Was-Planned-Update-in-OP-11-23-2021-/199-2493778/
youtube.com/watch?v=H4OXkoT81Jw&ab_channel=Bristlemouth
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grimes' music is good.

BUMP LETS GETG THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE

How many times must I post this before reparations are given?

ar15.com/forums/General/COVID-19-Lessons-Learned-Legal-Proof-The-Pandemic-Was-Planned-Update-in-OP-11-23-2021-/199-2493778/

Attached: The Last Witchunter OSINT.jpg (1019x1191, 435.27K)

Plan and scamdemic.

Attached: Kingsman The Golden Circle OSINT.jpg (1920x2156, 854.97K)

fuck yeah lets go full schizo in this bitch

You know... why would they give clues like that?
I mean, wtf are you guys thinking?
"Let's put some clues in a roasties music videos."
Why not just leave any clues at all? Why would they want you to know?!

Why does a movie with an imaginary virus have a subliminal message of a coronavirus?

Attached: Resident Evil The Final Chapter OSINT.jpg (1920x2188, 1M)

Full schizo is the only way to live, man.

Attached: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies OSINT.jpg (1920x3832, 1.49M)

Attached: Mocking Jay Part 1 OSINT.jpg (1920x2782, 1.12M)

Because even if the goyim know they won't do shit about it

they have to warn you or they're damned
talmud shit
this is why ppl say their symbols will be their downfall

Holy fuck a schizo just tried to steal my house!

lurk for 2 years before posting.
your question has been answered 1000s of times across as many threads.
you’re a baby who is asking “why does 1+1=2” in the middle of a calculus class.
so shut up and READ instead of posting gibberish everywhere.
READ. READ. READ SOME MORE.

This is very antisemitic

Those who have eyes, will see...

youtube.com/watch?v=H4OXkoT81Jw&ab_channel=Bristlemouth

Bro, its the Mark of the Beast. Their "next level" is going to be hell, and maybe a very brief trans-humanist period where you'd be, at best, a slave to them.

How fucking dumb are you? You really think people like Musk/grimes would ever have anything to do with you? You're lower than the animals to them.

Christ is KING

I HATE the antichrist

Here's the thing, I'm just not gonna take it...ugh, I know, I know...HAHAHAHA

Proof for the vaccine being the Mark can be found in my book, Section IV:

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

If you don't know what pharmakeia, charagma/charax, or Luciferase is, then I suggest you shut the FUCK up and read my book.

Every knee will bow, and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Yes, shills and fake Synagogue of Satan jews. This means you.

Fun fact: after you are supernaturally forced to kneel before him while he says how much he loves us, you will be thrown alive into the lake of fire to burn for all eternity, unless you willingly repent and accept Christ now.

Revelation 3: 9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

>aliens are waiting for humans to reject humanity and change by vaccine made by pedophile elites
fuck the next level then, i will repeat this reality forever if it means im seperate from FUCKING PEDOPHILE TRANSHUMANISTS endgame

What other kind of clues to sick in-jokes have the elites left in MSM?

Attached: Inferno and Avengers OSINT.jpg (1920x2698, 892.29K)

Aliens are gay, they can suck my unvaxxed cock

There's more to it, her album "Miss Anthropocene" is a wordplay with misanthropist. Klaus Schwab and his clique Bill Gates etc...are the definition of misanthropists, they simply hate mankind and get turned on by genocide. The songs in the album have hints to the pandemic too. One of the lyrics contains "you're gonna get sick you don't know when"

Attached: cover_5b.jpg (1000x1000, 152.87K)

you're here forever

Is this the new lady gaga or beyonce satanic symbolism panic?

So being jabbed makes you ayy

we need to get our finest schizos on this case

Klaus Schwab isa marxist leninist, fan of Mao and Stalin. This is an idea from Mao who believed that a nuclear war would be good because it would destroy capitalism and would allow the world unite under communism. This is the actual plan of Klaus SChwab.that's why the Ukraine escalation can actually cause WW3.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-26 à 10.59.53.png (748x926, 700.72K)

Stop shilling your shit, nigger

>ancient ayys using the + symbol

Literally who

Grimes and all Grimes related topics need to be banned from all current and future social media.

>IF YOU'RE NOT TRIPLED VAXXED YOU WON'T BE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL
its the other way around, nigger. we are going to get a 'level up' of our genetics in the age of Aquarius UNLESS your dumbass let the pfizer jews edit your genome

>And i don't even see the schizo, I just seeblonde brunette redhead, lines that is. They go everywhere. I don't think anybody has fully decoded the schizo.

Singer. Wife/gf of Elon

kek the fuckin schizo arrows always crack me up

This swedish user posted his prediction on the same day Grimes posted her strange tablet on instagram which is a weird coincidence.

Attached: pandemic.jpg (577x645, 73.62K)

Your days days are numbered heb. Once food starts running out your tribes mass graves will be our gardens.

>lower than the animals to them
no. that would be their attack dog robots. they hate them multitudes more
t. descendant of ostracized nobility

Attached: maxwell_house.jpg (1440x300, 118.09K)

grimes is a witch fucking whore in a secret society

>literally everywhere is preaching to get the vax
>do it and you level up!
???
>profit