How the fuck do normies wageslave?

I just finished my first shift, 8 hours at McDonalds.

Shit is fucking exhausting. So fast paced and the fat mutts get mad at you if you aren't going at usain bolt tier speed when making food. I hate it so much but have to do it because I need a car.

How do normies do it? I felt like quitting on the spot and walking out the entire time

Attached: 120948503195.jpg (500x500, 21.4K)

They dont actually work, they just go trough tasks ahead with lowest effort imaginable to get fired

>spacing
go back

You can't just not work though. You HAVE to make the food and prepare everything and be at lightning-level speed or the whole thing gets fucked up and the manager calls you out

I hate it so much I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it

They got friends in there that keep them on their toes?

How old are you

no

Boohoo nigger, get a different job

>wageslave
>I need a car
I know you are not very smart, but look really close and you'll find the answer to your question. And the car will cost insurance, repair, and gas, but the alternative is to take the bus, haha. Like adulthood yet?

Most of them are high

Suck it up and do something with your life so you dont end up working at mcdickies for the rest of your life. Working in food services suck

Stop the cap, you 16 or sum shit.

>when making food
it's not food. find a local bar and pub if you have any if you want a simple kitchen job. sure it may be stressful at times but not like that. plus you're dealing with closer to actual food. plus there are usually pretty cool people there and its not a soulessly corporate

Eventually you'll learn how to do things quickly without effort. It doesn't get any less draining, but you stop getting called out.

get a different job, man. Working in a kitchen fucking sucks. Shit's like being in the military. Even if you're in a real restaurant.

Oh yeah I'm sure it's real tough up there erikson
Only $5000/month oil welfare.

Switch to something entry level at a warehouse or doing construction or literally anything else. Retail especially fast food is the most miserable job you can get.

Now you know what your life will be like if you don't succeed in school. Pick an in demand profession, go to school, study your ass off, get internships, network, and someday you might have a wfh job like me where you can work in your pajamas

What else even is there besides retail?

Just sell bussy online

Im gonna check out warehouse jobs

You need to practice walking around for hours and just being active in general. Wageslaves are usually normies so they're better at physical activity and talking to customers while handling multiple tasks, you will simply need to practice until you get better.

never work fast food ever fren. complete waste of time and your life. get out asap

>You can't just not work though.
Does your boss have to keep an eye on you 24/7 or something?

If you get forklift certified you'll be up to your neck in pussy. One of my first jobs was warehouse, I liked it allot more than retail.

I feel you. Fast food is a pretty tough job. I've done it and I hated it. The franchise owner was a jew who was filthy rich from the work of his wageslaves.

what do you recommend?

I start another 8 hour shift in a few hours. 10pm to 6 am.

>If you get forklift certified you'll be up to your neck in pussy
Is this a joke I'm not getting?
Do a lot of girls work in warehouses?

It's usually me and 3 other guys on shift 2 of which are managers
You can't really get away from them for longer than a minute or two at a time

Attached: 1600054038300.jpg (497x424, 45.33K)

Warehouse jobs fucking suck too. They're brutal on your body depending on the position.

Unironically go work in retail instead

I'm 28 and never worked a single day in my life
I'd rather die than slave my life away

The girls at the warehouse I worked at were ugly and ghetto.

I used to work at McDonalds when I was 15, you sound like you're trying way too hard.

How is the wage at McDonald's in the US? Back in the days a friend of mine worked at McD in the night shift for while, he said they actually paid quite well. Talking about 2,2k a month, which is like 1,3k after taxes for someone who is 19/20 y/o. I mean bakers etc don't even make that in Germany.

I was in a similar spot as you a few years ago, ideally you should find a job with a small/local business because regardless of what it is, chances are they won't be telling you to smile more or dance for the manager.
I went from psychological torment to boring but easy, non stressful work.

Fast food sucks, food is unironically cool. Once you learn the ins and outs your managers will struggle to keep up with you and that's where the game of cat and cat starts. They see you as a threat so they let anything you do slide, but as long as you keep up the sweat they'll never argue about having you on the squad. I'd your not a druggie wasteoid they'll parade you around corporate like a golden corpse.

I take care of myself through diet and fitness so the mileage ain't bad on me, hard to say the same for others.

Go work summers in Alaska doing literally anything
you'll feel alive
maybe get laid
maybe get hurt
but it will be better

Get some marketable skills retard

>How do normies do it?
They're hylics, little more than meat automatons.

Nightshift security, bonus points in a garage. Easiest job ever.

My first job outside of working at my family's restaurants was at a deli in a midwest grocery store chain. All in all, pretty calm and was ok money until I got my own place. Now I'm a fedex driver. It's not too bad, you have to lift some heavy shit every once and a while, but they don't control your hours so rigidly. Went from working 39 hours a week t0 45-55. It really all comes down to attitude.

>maybe get laid
user definitely won't get laid. It's Alaska.

Sell drugs or something, you won’t get anywhere by playing fair in a system designed to keep you poor and dependant

Attached: FE34BE35-C375-42D9-8620-FF9AEB5FE863.jpg (2430x2048, 573.57K)

By not having autism. Try looking for a job that suits you before you're totally burnt out and dysfunctional for 2 months.

>How do normies do it? I felt like quitting on the spot and walking out the entire time
Do this and if I can give you some advise, do it at one of their busiest times to really give them the "fuck you" to your McWorkers.
You have 2 paths. Either the virgin wageslave or the chad quitter.
You decide your fate.

Attached: 53.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

depends
there's a lot of cute seasonal girls who work in south east

IT. Shit's comfy if your team/department is decent.
Or maybe security guard? Literally just sit and watch cameras, and maybe take a stroll around.

I didn't have any problems and we were moving some heavy shit. Just don't be a dumbass or a pussy, learn and follow your safety regulations and lift with your legs not with your rickity weak back. After a week or two your body gets used to the workload and it's easy. It's not a turn of the century coal mine.

>Do a lot of girls work in warehouses?
I can't say in general, but there's this super cute latina that works in the warehouse I'm in.

You're just used to the no-expectations life of a child. Adulthood doesn't give a fuck and will happily let you fail without a second thought. Not saying it's not tiring, but it gets easier with practice.

Attached: 1634565783189.jpg (246x200, 8.45K)

mmmm roasties.

>Now you know what your life will be like if you don't succeed in school
Working in fast food is exactly what happens if you graduate from school with 95% of majors dumbass.
Let me guess, you're going to be on here in 4 years talking about how college is a big scam and that the job market is trash?

pussy is pussy and if you want dat stank ass warehouse ghetto pussy you gotta get forklift certified

>How do normies do it? I felt like quitting on the spot and walking out the entire time
Being a good worker is good for your character and soul.
You should really stop complaining like a little bitch, and start to lift some weights you weak faggot.

American prisons are full of 50 IQ blacks.
A fate worse than death.

Just about the worst possible jobs in existence are fast food retail and retail in general.
They are not real jobs, if you apply for a real job and they see "worked at mcdonalds" on your resume its worse than being unemployed.

You have to be either a complete sucker or absolutely hopeless and desperate to work these jobs.

>Arbeit macht frei
amirite

Normies have been bred with the explicit purpose of wageslaving, trapping themselves in a marriage and shitting out more slaves.
Its like asking why a terrier likes to chase small mammals.

the best choice for teenager jobs is LANDSCAPING
its obvious, work outside, stay fit, yes its taxing physically but dont be a bitch and youll be fine

Also very much this.

Fuck literally all of these suggestions, just study and get a Comptia A+ cert and start being a level 1 helpdesk bitch. It won't pay well, but it'll pay a lot better than anything a fast food worker or other normie will get, and actually has a solid future once you have job experience.

OP if you want to get out of that type of drudgery do it now. Do not wait. Inertia is your enemy. The longer you wait the more difficult it will get to escape. Hell, do some IT certs on CompTia and you can get a basic Helpdesk job. It's better than being a wagey at McDonalds.

Good forklift drivers are a major asset so you should make a lot more doing it. Good job for someone who is autistically inclined and doesn't like dealing with people.

Kek the plight of retards who fell for the
>don't go to college
meme
I do an office job WFH 4 days a week. I work about 20 hrs a week get paid salary for 40 hrs. my job is easy as fuck and my coworkers all like and respect me
if you work for hourly wages and make less than 40$ and hour you are an actual peasant and beneath me in all ways
fuck peasants subhuman scum

Based hivemind.

underage out

Mental toughness, discipline. Manliness. Some of us are born with a surplus of it. And it just never goes away.

future roasties sure
but they are like 19-23 usually
and fit

Wage Jobs are meant to be starter jobs for youth and young adults so they can build up a resu'me work ethic and to not go back to wage job as a career.

Cringe.

>lightning-level speed

Any production-line-type job is like that.

>if you apply for a real job and they see "worked at mcdonalds" on your resume its worse than being unemployed.
Unironically. Have a friend who worked retail and other shitty jobs from the age of 16 onwards and she was wondering why it was so hard to find work in 2019, when the economy was at its best. It's because they see your part time/full time experience and think you're worse than some NEET who at least had the option not to work.

just become a cop , firemen , security like a regular not my problem person instead of doing min wage.

this was obvious after OP why are we asking stupid questions

Being a slave doesn't build character. You are just a fool being exploited by other people and gaining nothhing out of it.
You do not need to "work a job to learn how to work a job"

I bet you even paid for the privilege to work at your first job.

> Jews wrote this post
All of middle management should be lined up and shot. Totally worthless bureaucracy only exist to be taxed.

Try a small library.
There’s one in my area that’s a total ghost town, it’s staffed by women who seem to dick around online and yak with each other and not much else.

Becoming a fireman is exceedingly difficult in most places. It is a sought after job.

gotta be 18 to post here. pussy boy.

Are you a NEET?

Don't go to college is literally true for the overwhelming majority of students, though. Unless you're in a good major you're unironically going to have a harder time finding jobs than if you had 4 years of white collar experience.

It really is. Hard dedicated work is the only way to improve yourself, your family, people, and your race.

>Being a good worker is good for your character and soul.
You have probably never worked at McDonalds or you have no understanding the lack of money earned from working a shit job like McDicks in America.
Besides that lifting weights doesn't land you a job. That's a thing you do outside of work.
Also I think you're a projecting cunt.
Just go to America and see how your muscles will hold up against a pack of violent niggers.

Even more cringe.

>working at retail/fast food
>"hard work"
You're the laziest shits in the world, don't even lie. You couldn't even apply yourself enough to get a better job lol

You're still not allowed to be here.

what a faggot....

Its called paying your dues. Thats what I called it anyway. When I was in high-school I worked at a feed store and had to carry 50 to 100 pound bags to peoples cars all day. Then I worked doing painting after high-school. Which is a pretty chill job really. Its slow paced and fun to see your work when it's done. When I turned 25 I switched to the offshore oil industry. Im 30 now and make 480 a day. Isn't a lot but its better than nearly everyone I went to hs with that went off to college. I made 133k last year. Just bought a house. But the job I have now isn't much easier or less soul crushing that McDonald's. Its very laborious and and dangerous. But at least I'm not a bum or still living at home. Finally getting my own home was the happiest day of my life. Living with family or roommates is fucking torture. Dont even say its not.

How did this place get so overrun with cringe boomer cuckservative takes...

They are literally not there when they do

Get raped by a truck you are clearly a NEET with that language

Lifting weights is great and all. I do it three or four days per week. But people on here act like it is some sort of cure-all. You can lift weights and still be a massive loser. Just browse Any Forums for proof.

u got assraped by just doing what you were told for a mere 8 hours? Now imagine being a fully self actualized man, who devotes his mental energy to recognizing problems on his own, devises creative solutions to them, then energizes the people he leads to adopt his solution and follows through until completion. You will never be a man, you cant even flip a burger.

>Being a good worker is good for your character and soul.
hahahahahahahaha

good goy

Attached: 1646363865198.gif (480x324, 1.67M)

I agree - but mcdonalds is not the "job" that will help you with these goals. It is a vehicle to dispossessing you of your productive time and effort in exchange for virtually nothing of value.

It's telling that when you talk about these sorts of jobs, credulous morons and retards come out of the woodwork to describe how just working the job is the reward in itself and you should be happy you even get paid anything.

>How the fuck do normies wageslave?
no mom
no basement
no chicken tendies

Attached: 1646260019395.png (746x639, 40.74K)

You talk like a corporate PR campaign.
>Actualize your solution bro

>Going to college
>Office job cuck
>Calling others peasants
Kid, you are nothing in this world. You're not even a millionaire. You need 10 million dollars to live a comfy life currently, and you'll need 10% more than that next year for such a life.

Attached: Pepedankmeems420blazeitohbabyatripledankaestheticafkeepit100.png (600x600, 241.94K)

That's cool man if there's ever food shortages and state failure and you meet a group of people with actual skills were just gonna laugh at you. Go back to your fake job and enjoy your time in Babylon before it falls.

I work in a warehouse for twelve hours a day on a rotating two on three off schedule. It's not that bad. Lets me have my routine.

This is your 50th fucking first shit at McDonalds nigger, explain?

Attached: 1648165380660.png (694x972, 822.31K)

>Being exploited by jews? No one said this is going to be fun

>live for 75 years, 90 years max
>spend even a second of this time making disgusting burgers for obese boomers

ngmi, you should quit immediately and start doing something you enjoy with your time

Working at mcdonalds or any other retail is about as far away from "fully self actualized man" as it is possible to get.