This was society's fault. The wagie couldn't tell this fat nigger no...

This was society's fault. The wagie couldn't tell this fat nigger no, or he'd be screwed for a) "fat shaming" and b) "racism". Just look at picrel. The niggers shape was so antithetical to how the physical dynamics of this ride worked, that it actually broke the laws of the rides physics.

His stomach and massive udders actually melted down over his legs and stomach, making his upper torso super slim compared to his bottom portions, meaning that the seat just had a giant hole in it from the beginning and there was no way his gelatinous fatbody wasn't going to slip through no matter how tightly locked that harness was.

Don't believe me? Look up how many people die on these rides each year. They're super fucking safe. Hell, I've been on at least twenty of these throughout my life and felt perfectly fine, but my body doesn't have the consistency of partially hydrated dough, shoved into a zip lock bag on a hot day. Niggers are now going to get the space-shot banned because they're a bunch of fucking low IQ retards.

Attached: not strapped in.jpg (508x872, 94.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/5hllnr.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the video?

Attached: 1641836008498.jpg (414x508, 26.58K)

files.catbox.moe/5hllnr.mp4

anything better than Splat Albert yet?

This is going to be a hard act to follow up. But for real, I don't like relishing in death because it's bad luck, but this guy was betrayed by society. It's our job as white people to babysit these fragile dumb-fucks and make sure they don't hurt themselves. Our entire society revolves solely around their comfort.

I agree, McDs should pay instead of the carnies, machine owner, or venue.

Flat Tyre

Who cares about a nigger, why you posting this?
Oh yeah your a burger mutt who loves niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: wheeze.png (1280x905, 585.87K)

this attraction was very poorly conceived. someone fat wag going to die soon or later because of its conception. This is on the engineers. the force when falling would pull people down.

Duh. We have to coddle them, it's our job as white people. We are 100% responsible for them, because they're too dumb to help themselves. They're our children.

one less

>massive udders

Attached: 56432654356.jpg (800x534, 86.3K)

but who could predict that a ride in the U.S. would need to accommodate fat people?

The design is meant for realistically proportioned people and if you're not a magnificently disgusting, and fat slob, it's foolproof, but foolproof does not mean nigger-proof. Only niggers could break the laws of physics.

Basically the seats are higher in the front, and dip down in the back where your butt goes, then the harness goes over you and is pushed down, so that there is no gap for you to slide out of, but this nigger was such an original, niche, and strange shape, that he somehow managed to use his niggery fatbody to fuck it up for everyone because it could not ratchet down far enough on his fat ass and his weight was distributed at the bottom, so there was a giant hole that he was able to slip through.

>they are super safe!
>N=20
OK RETARD

I mean.... It seems fairly obvious now, plus lots of niggers are grotesquely obese among other grotesque peculiarities

Stop!

Attached: FOzKXIpXIAY9eKZ.jpg (1241x1756, 296.59K)

These rides never malfunction, they're retard proof, but not nigger proof. This is why you never hear of them fucking up... except when it's a nigger.

>derk brown
Fucking niggers beasts and their subhuman jungle names

Sad. This is why I can't relish in death. Many hearts are broken because of this, but I also know he was a nigger. It's very conflicting.

>be a nigger
>have broken all other laws
>must break laws of physics
Kek

Attached: Capture+_2022-03-19-13-07-07~2.png (1367x926, 1.36M)

Anyone going to pay their respects?

Attached: brapper.png (716x817, 1.11M)