Fellow europeans how are you preparing for the potential food shortage?

There could be a food shortage hitting us, especially us in countries that are food importers rather than exporters. How are you preparing? Personally I'm thinking of getting lots of cheap per calorie foods.

Attached: food s.jpg (976x549, 115.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnIDLELMkzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm eating, and drinking, an fuckin

Attached: 1647604897054 (1).jpg (960x747, 613.55K)

canned beans or other stuff that has a long shelf life and only needs to be heated up

i weigh 400lbs i could pretty much not eat for a few months.

Unlicensed firearms keeps you cozy

You can feed whole street Hams

nah, i am not tasty. but i am also not panic buying, if i have to fast for a while because of a food shortage, i am fine with that.

(((fellow europeans)))

eh, about time I lose the two kilos I put on on Christmas

PROTIP: Even in SHTF, lima beans will always be plentiful.

Attached: R.f877909fcea430835453529f8c099643.jpg (426x221, 27.54K)

Damm i need to go shopping for non perishables tomorrow morning

I have a BMI of 30 so i’ll just go on a diet.

Bro it is a sin to eat a lima bean wtf.

I´m getting a bit worried. My local Carrefour which is usually stocked has been almost empty lately. I´m talking about a big 2 floor supermarket in the centre of a small city (350,000) in Spain. No oil, barely any meat, no milk, yogurt, flour, etc etc. Other supermarkets I´ve been to lately have also been lower on products than usual, 3 different supermarkets alone had no milk! Not a single carton. wtf

Milk is for babies, real men drink beer

Just wanted to pop in here and let you folks know that Biden is struggling with a condition.
If he says anything alarming, please try to pay it no mind. It's been very challenging for us, but he's well cared for and seems happy most days. (We have our good days and bad days, you know?)

Thank you for your understanding! It's so nice of you to keep him included with these world leader meetings - it really means so much to him when he's included and to us for seeing him so happy!

youtu.be/tnIDLELMkzU

What I have for use now, attic has 3 times the amount.

Attached: IMG_20220326_203739.jpg (3648x2736, 2.36M)

Attached: IMG_20220326_204012_edit_186087278593479.jpg (2533x3648, 2.23M)

full of toxins and preservatives. enjoy your cancer, paddy.

I'm personally quite bitter about this. My family found out that I was stocking up food, and I know if SHTF they will come to me to take my food. Instantly quadrubled the ammount of food I need to store, because no matter how many times I tell my family to stock up they refuse to.

I will thanks, enjoy giving blowjob for a fist full of rice

I have the same issue, I've filled my attic because the retards refuse to see what's coming

>attic has 3 times the amount.
yeah store food in a place that has constant temp fluctuations

I need to lose a few kilos before summer starts anyhow so I'll water fast

I don't know what kind of shanty town you're living in ahmed. I've mine converted with stair access and proper insulation and heating. There is a constant temperature

i grow my own food. using my own shit as manure. no toxins will ever enter my body.

>no toxins will ever enter my body.
Except aids nigger