Why does Any Forums hate him so much?

He’s never been wrong.

Attached: 46A2386B-63D5-4B74-9171-3BFDC535F0EF.jpg (827x743, 88.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_JzvmUwY4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: spencer black propaganda.png (1349x510, 221.65K)

Stop spamming yourself faggot.

i honestly don't see him mentioned anywhere but here, i haven't seen anything he's done since Charlottesville

>trump is gay
>putin is gay
minus two

Honestly when you listen to his little twitter chats he's very IQ. On point analysis. Talks about relevant current events that actually are occuring and actually exist and impact people. It's just head and shoulders above your average right winger who will babble on about irrelevant stuff.

don't trust spencers

Why would anyone save this picture? You could just say he glows.

He's a one whole IQ?

He's basically the "bin laden" of the "alt right" yet is still on twitter while loads of people have been banned. This to me proves that he's a glowie.

if any of you posts this irrelevant, subhuman, globhomo-shilling faggot one more time I'm gonna start causing problems

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK ON THINGS WHILST STILL RETAINING YOUR CORE PHILOSOPHY
Any Forums always seething

>He's basically the "bin laden" of the "alt right" yet is still on twitter while loads of people have been banned. This to me proves that he's a glowie.

Don’t ever disgrace bin laden like that. I’ll kill your whole family and let you watch than I’ll blind you

Attached: 95F79344-954B-4200-B4E8-E563660031A0.jpg (1200x630, 94.2K)

His whole grift is to identify where the frog-right stands and then to be one degree more contrarian than that. He doesn't actually have a firm position. Why do you think he adopted the label "ALT"-right. Because he always wants to be seen as the alternative, just like a hipster. If you're serious about WINNING in politics, you never call yourself an alternative, and he does, so that's how you know he's a grifter.

He has always been wrong.

No wonder the right-wing is losing every where, if you need to debate shit like this. You're completely lost. Running around like chickens without heads. Worshipping Elon Musk and Spic Fuentes. Wondering if obvious FBI assets are FBI assets. No central leadership, kvetching with impotent rage on Any Forums.

Attached: 5755e397c9266778.jpg (800x533, 92.08K)

He’s a faggot

>not watching the superior right wing personality
youtube.com/watch?v=7_JzvmUwY4s

Attached: mcmahon.jpg (1200x900, 49.25K)

HIGH IQ my bad

He's a neo-con who acts and dresses like a Toronto hipster. What's not to hate.

Richard Spencer does have a consistent position believe it or not. He worships power and thus he worships the institutions. That is what makes him a liberal since liberals worship the institutions. The difference is Spencer doesn't care who is in power as long as it's majority white.

Sure, but does Spence have a bigger Lego collection than the Baron of Kyiv?

Attached: Baron-of-Kyiv-.png (642x798, 432K)

Lispy gay.

dude is a straight shill for the american status quo and NATO these days. Sad!

because he is an actual glownigger that's literally on federal payroll

dicky spencer is good at 4 things
>losing lawsuits
>getting divorced
>becoming irrelevant
>getting punched in the head

3/3 on vaccines, Rittenhouse and cuckservatives. Time proved him right. But time wont prove him right this time, shilling for NATO is just cringe of the highest order.

The only people who remember him are the people who heard about him during his victory salute, hail Trump, days.
Seeing him support the faggots that decided to bring in globohomo into his beloved white nations just because
>muh Russia
is pretty telling.

Attached: spencer.jpg (936x1494, 246.94K)

I've met Spencer in real life, he really is a fed