Diversity is ba-

>Diversity is ba-

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 3.19.50 PM.png (2318x1006, 782.7K)

d

the headline makes no sense

fpbp
/thread

Attached: E1902CD8-22FA-4830-A371-CBCE46FA8F97.jpg (600x609, 130.97K)

rare

Which part of opinion is so hard to understand? There's 7 billion, most of them worthless.

Came to post this.

>expert says
>science says
>research finds
Selective schools are bad.
Except for, OF COURSE! The almighty Jew schools

Yea my fucking ass. Thankfully in my town on the net you could actually look up the racial diversity of the schools. I didn't need to know anything else.
I sent my kids to the high school were all the white and Asian kids went. I had to drive all the way across town to do it, and there was no other reason I sent my kids there.
It turned out to be one of the best schools in the state, but that's a byproduct.

>DONT DO THE THING YOU SHOULD OBVIOUSLY DO BECAUSE REASONS

I don't even need to look at that early life section

>research shows

>Opinion
We all agree.. Get this shit off Any Forums. I'm tired of you newfags.

Attached: 1646424878529.webm (452x720, 317.58K)

I fully support White leftists sending their children to "schools" filled with niggers. Their parents may be morons, but that will redpill their kids quick.

>hello fellow Goy-, I mean fellow whites. Oy vey.

It just so happens that schools with only whites have higher education success rates

Diversity isn’t bad, people tend to be

I had a Latino room mate named Andy (not really his name)

He was the coolest dude and became one of my best friends. We’d smoke together, drink together pull bitches together the whole shit

Then I started getting too comfortable. With pissing that is. I was very busy whenever I wasn’t hanging out and I would just start to pee in the sink whenever I thought he wasn’t looking

This got out of hand

One day I had to report to duty (reserves at the time) and was running late. I needed to piss bad and Andy was asleep in a bed next to the sink

It was the tensest 30 seconds of my life

I just kept leaking and leaking and he just snored soundly. The heat and odor coming from me began to worry me, so I quickly finished up and began to zip up

Only to find to my horror that Andy’s eyes were squinting towards my direction before muttering to himself and sleeping again

I didn’t say anything. I left drive over to base.

On my drive back I was mortified of facing him. It was so bad to know that I’d not only lose my closest friend but also by the most embarrassingly retarded and nasty way possible

As soon as I open the door, Andy is chilling on the coach high as a kite on pot saying “dude I had the weirdest fucking dream before you left” and that was that

she's saying to send your white kids to a nigger school so they can get relentlessly mocked and bullied
i didn't enlarge the picture so i can't see the author's name but i'm assuming it's a she

>from one (((white))) parent to another
I don't even need early life

>>hello fellow Goy-, I mean fellow whites. Oy vey.
\thread