Give me a reason why I should see them as my enemy?

>Who fought alongside us against German crusaders in the Ancient War of Independence? Russians
>Who abolished slavery by Germans in Estonia? Russians
>Who fought alongside us against the Red Army in the Independence War? Russian White Army

Attached: Flag-Pins-Estonia-Russia_600x600.jpg (400x320, 24.02K)

Because reddit and twitter say so, ok?

You're a Russian. Literally every single Estonian hates Russia.

kek

>white vs red
>who fought with us against the Russians? the Russians
kek

Putin leads them so any of them could be an insurgent until Putin is dead. It's war baby.

fpbp

I don't hate Russians as an Estonian-leaf

Well, you will be cancelled on Twitter if you refuse to join the 2-minute-hate sessions.

Oh yes, thats literally what all my Eesti buddies tell me. They just love Russia like really love it. Most of them wish they could be Russian oblast. They telling me that may start fighting Eesti govenrment just to join Russia. Russia is so based they say, glory to Putin they say.

Estonians and Russians are natural allies.

Estonia joined nato in 2004.

Serfdom under the Baltic German land lords sucked but was a lot better than being genocided by the U.S.S.R.

Also serfdom in the Baltic region was abolished by SWEDEN and then reinstituted by Russia after they took the Baltic lands from Sweden.

Read a book you brain dead Eesti nigger.

Russians russified Estonia way more than Germans ever germanized it. Forcing Russian language and cyrillic has been a hundred years obsession there because of their inferiority complex to the French and British. This didn't only apply to the Soviet Union, but also to the Russian Empire. Soviet Union changed the proportion of Estonians in the country from 90+% to 60% in like 15 years. Go fuck yourself Ivan.

Here's the real take from real Latvians and Estonians.

Attached: baltpepe.png (886x876, 1010.1K)

Because they consider you an enemy. The oligarchs like stealing the land and industries of their neighbors. They spread corruption with huge money laundering operations in the West. They actively try to undermine Western nations which gives you your good comfortable lifestyles. I know what I just listed off will be ignored because reality only exists within the social media of your favorite ecelebs and grifters, but you asked so there you go.

because the media and the glowies tell you to.

You must be young.
I feel like 90% of Estonians who hate Russia do it because of soviet occupation, which isn't important to you because USSR is like ancient history to you. The rest 10% do because of Russian drunk bydlo tourists.
But I'm glad if you are an ethnic Estonian and do not hold animosity toward Russia, we don't want anything from Estonia, don't want to conquer or nuke you unlike what the western media may tell you.

Russia also famously stayed out of the American civil war, preferring instead to see how this young nation will deal with her first major problem.

I don't see Russia as my enemy.
I can understand why they would see the US as their enemy as our politicians have treated them (as well as most of eastern Europe) like dogshit for a long time.

Narva residents should have their own flag to distinguish them from the actual estonians.

They have nukes aimed at you. Also they see you as lower being that should service them, not as peer.

>we don't want anything from Estonia, don't want to conquer or nuke you unlike what the western media may tell you.
2 months ago you were saying this about Ukraine. No one believes you asiatic hordes anymore.

>we will totally not invade Ukraine, are you crazy?
Any Forums, up until 24th feb

Our real problem is pussy teachers. OP should have been bullied to suicide by his history teacher for being a retard.

Thankfully the Russians out in Latgale are too drunk and stupid and illiterate to even use the internet or we'd have them shitting this place up too.

How's the weather in Narva?

We never said that. Baltics are not Ukraine or Belarus.

and you literal non-nations see yourselves as equals to russians? lmfao

can confirm, my history teacher bullied me until i stopped being a retard. Friend sitting next to me didn't survive though, many such cases.

Nobody is asking from you. Did they ask you about attacking Ukraine ?

OP ole ettevaatlik. Kajale ei meeldi kui ollakse venemeelsed. Homme saad ilmselt autoga sõita. Küsi kindlasti helkurit lõpus