Stop complaining about inflation

Stop complaining about inflation

Attached: inflation.png (831x990, 862.93K)

No.

>cumplaining
Aww yeah baby

Git Gud

YWNBAW

Don't forget to have your pet killed.

I don't. I understand that Russians are evil and paying more for gas and goods is a necessity to protect our great democracy.

Attached: FNy2bvwXoAA3t4X.jpg (487x487, 36.65K)

I thought inflation was just a racist conspiracy theory

Raise the wages then faggit

>don't buy in bulk

But this is literally one of the ways you save money? Bloomberg kikes at it again.

It should really say don't buy shit you don't need.

>300k
Are they insane? Who the fuck earns 300,000 American dollars every year? Are journalists sending us a message that they want to be strung up on lamp posts?

it’s for democracy in another country chud

Attached: 2A78D159-7198-48B8-A5BA-D585B76D188B.jpg (829x1024, 240.01K)

>try lentils instead of meat
they aren't even hiding it

>Take the bus
>Don't buy in bulk
>Eat ze Bugs
>Live in pod
>Pay for all of these things your whole salary
>Be happy

these faggots talk like they’re lecturing so normies assume they have authority

I thought you liberals care about the poor. I mean we hear it all the time. Well, inflation affects the poor more than everybody else.

>just make more than 300K bro

lol that image is horse shit. Never seen anything about far right nazi ukraine shit on any of the normie msm sites ever.

Inflation is quite literally theft committed by the rich against the working class. It is the definition of banditry and must be considered an act of class warfare.

Seriously, with this market it's not hard. Any faggot can do it from home. I make like 2x that much from working maybe 20ish hours a week? Capitalism is an ez ass game.

Already do that. What's your next step master

I live in rural Midwestern united states.
No one around me makes >300K.
There are no buses.
Things are actually cheaper if you buy in bulk, what in the fuck kind of advice is that?
If I don't buy meat, my farmer neighbors will die.
FUCK YOU, (((BLOOMBERG))) YOU FUCKING OBVIOUS KIKE VEHICLE
WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO RULE US WHEN THEY MOCK OUR SUFFERING FROM THEIR IVORY TOWERS?
IVORY
IS
FLAMMABLE
IF THE FLAME GROWS LARGE ENOUGH

Attached: French Vaxx Protests - QUI.jpg (1080x1049, 198.53K)

The market for making and distributing videos involving shoving new and unusual objects / people / animals up your ass is rather limited, and you know it.

This is the last stage

Either humanity turns into actual robots or a revolution breaks out and the people start rounding up the rich, the politicians and collaborators.

All to be eaten

>Have sex