Lvov Bombing

Thanks BBC for helping us assess hits and target

youtube.com/watch?v=c9yPx_nFUyc

Basically - Ukraine had issue with fuel, so NATO provided it and Lvov mayor proudly tweeted about it. As result, Russia bombed the fuel storage.

itt. Ukraine goverment forbade filming and photographic anything in lvov, hunting "russian diversants" who aim the missiles and provide info about targets.

Meanwhile: BBC films freely, including showing parts of fuel storage that werent hit... 2 minutes later, 2 more missile hit exactly the spot.

Thanks, BBC!

Attached: file.png (630x360, 218.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60856533/page/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But they told me you were losing?

Haha good job

Lmao

listen here Ivan, you can be a cunt and bomb Ukraine all you want, but hands off Lwów's beautiful kamienicas or I will PERSONALLY march to Putka's cuckbunker and make Dymitriads look like playtime
don't fucking test me

the more stuff you ship to there, the higher the chance such town will be off the map in the future, its also most likely target for our tactical nukes if you cross the red line and say attempt to move troops to ukraine

For some reason everyone thinks Western Ukraine is some kind of safe zone or whatever.

Attached: laughingmen.jpg (502x480, 47.45K)

>siege warfare is losing
never trust a westerner

>18. 3.
Old news slav nigger

your government would turn on the west to get lvov back

posted old vid since the only thats online on youtube, the actual thing was from BBC livestream

Two more weeks.

First based russian poster I see here. Toodles

this one,
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60856533/page/3

Attached: file.png (2308x462, 132.74K)

America and Canada have lost a combined total of about $2trillion dollars worth of resources in the past month thanks to Ukraine.

Yet lefties still complain about wanting free healthcare and free college LOL

Attached: IMG_4159.png (889x1030, 357.91K)

As any teacher will tell you, it's always a waste of time to test a Pole.

thats nothing. our defence minister gave classifed info away to a russian prankster pretending to be the prime minister of ukraine on zoom

Okay I believe you.

I feel for Lemberg too, but let's face it.Ukies don't deserve the city. They genocided and kicked out the poles and germans who built it.

The western part of Ukraine has delusions about being part of Europe solely because of squatting on European history. These delusions led to the oppression of russians and other minorities causing this whole mess.

Pic related is the mayor.

Attached: 1399560715801.gif (350x250, 693.61K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Now you know why during the Iraq war the press was corralled into a tiny spot and foreign media banned.
Even in iraq itself they were restricted to hotels by the government there.
Reporters might as well be spotters

It was an oil depot not far from me, at first I thought it was thunder because it was supposed to rain but then I realized thunder doesn't sound like that. The sky was red and smokey last I was outside.

i looked him up and he seems to be well disguised Russian spy. Served in Army in Moscow, in radioelectronic troops so basically KGB. Aidar tried to kill him 3 times - twice shooting with RPG in his house, once throgin grenade. On surface against anything Russian, on other hand criticized for speaking russian in private and is leaking all NATO locations purposely.

Good job, Agent S.

I love Russia

Be twit get get.

Putin just got jelly because Zelensky still has fuel.

hurry up and get killed pls i want the video

kahoots to you comrade. i hope you guys get rid of that femboy jew controlling ukraine.

Attached: thumbs up cat reaction image good.jpg (240x240, 6.4K)

I`d be more concerned about your own fuel.

Attached: file.png (2568x335, 54.7K)

Why are you so aggressive?

fag