Will anyone ever have a based argument

Will anyone ever have a based argument.
Have you ever thought of the geo-political implications of the seven seals?
With the white horse being the paranormal, the red one ISIS, the black one the West, the pale Covid, the souls You breaking the code, the stars cursed villages and the silence hearing cops firing around...
It does put things into perspective now don't it?
No ''Agenda'' will win.
Only nature will.

>letmejustleavethishere.jpeg
I hope Planet 9 collides with Earth and get us off the good way.
But I'm not certain.

Attached: 7-seals-revelation-1_a0mkya.jpg (4000x2667, 617.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html?m=1
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/oxford-s-word-of-the-year-is-toxic/4661913.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres horses in there why are they called fucking seals

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html?m=1

The first seal involves a rider on a white horse: "Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."

Now that we are actually going through the book of Revelation in real time, the language is starting to make much more sense. The first seal is all about the "Corona" virus. Corona means crown. In Revelation 6:2, a "crown" was given to the rider holding a "bow", which in Greek is "toxon." According to VOA News, “toxin” came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.” The article states that, “the Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning ‘bow.’ In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows."

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/oxford-s-word-of-the-year-is-toxic/4661913.html

After that is the red horse, war, then famine.

We're obviously on these two now.

Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

I wrote something about it. We are living in the second seal:

allo i sfragida ki allo to alogo.
twra sinexise kai sto noumero 8 kai sfakse kai kana zwo kai tha sou pw egw.

Two witnesses here by the way...

schizo thread

Attached: 1599000419323.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Checked. May God have mercy on us sinners.

>The pale horse being me and my higher chakra consisting of a vampire, a werewolf, an angel and a dragon.
May the red be Russia and and all of the West with the black one being Jihadis taking over Asia.
Do you know the Kemetic Order of the Aset Ka?
...Stones from the Sky of Neurosis?
An easy to obtain fascist regime with MJ and gun rights legalised everywhere?

>God is space

We are all sinners, even us

Bless you, user

We're on the second, not the fourth. The horses have a preliminary run where they kind of dick around, and then they all gangrape the earth all at once.

Good work. Do you believe in Jesus yet?

Ah, finally. A break from Russian shills, and back to good old regular schizo-posting.

>even us
Athena was indeed talking about how you shouldn't be afraid of God.
But most people, i guess you too, are.
And then they become Satanists without knowing because they start to worship the Self.

I like to say that the only thing to fear is fear.

But then again, it's only people that I fear in the end. Ending up in despise. Seen it manifest.

My name shall not win.
Nor the loser.

We are at the bowls now mate and battle orlf meggido is next after some bit if strife.

>red one ISIS
begone

No-one has done a good job in reporting anything.
I strongly believe it has started from 2012 extending back to time like a demonic tear.
Nature does a good jon in hiding perdition.

I bought hundreds of ounces of silver because Revelations says that 1 denarius (1/10 oz silver) can buy 1 measure of wheat in the great famine. If it doesn't happen in my lifetime; I'll just pass it along to my kids

and to the future
>you heard me. and Mogwai.

>Have you ever thought of the geo-political implications of the seven seals?
Oh look, jannies posted another off-topic christcuck astroturf thread. Always sage jannie christcuck astroturf threads.

As much as Abrahamic religion has been fucked and altered and barbaric and used as a form of control and mass manipulation... Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit hasn't felt closer to me than now as shit has been hitting the fan. The truth reveals itself organically and purely once we are exposed to chaotic elements. But we need to actually see it... feel it. Be willing to hear and connect to it. Christ is my close companion, a guardian and Saviour. I might have difficulty swallowing the dogma of religions, multifarious, but Christ is king in my reality, user.

On the other hand, I think I give poor people cellphones. Doesn't feel right.
The A.I. can do whatever it wants. And the Mogwaier.

I'm the anti-christ and you're going to hell.
What's that, semeles?

>Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit hasn't felt closer to me than now as shit has been hitting the fan.
How close is he? 6 inches? Christcucks are the worst bullshitters.

>look at this shit written by a jew
>two more weeks
>trust the plan

you stupid faggots are the ones enabling the jews to do the things they predicted, corralling you into inaction with the silly book they wrote
2.3billion strong, you are part of a golem

The real question is why do jannies allow these BS off-topic spam threads?

Anyone who is easily fooled yet has the capability to question and seek truth OR someone who fully embraces the parasitic sickness spread in this reality are contributors of the Antichrist. They are helping to pave the way for the one who will be the true embodiment of the Antichrist imo.

shame that the holy ghost ends in the oven.

Attached: 1610114031000.jpg (264x191, 15.71K)

yeah they. the dead.

He's close to my awareness. We don't need measurements to define something so authentically near us that it simply manifests through our being... expressed through patience and the ability to traverse this reality with a stable, humane awareness and stradfast convictions to dictate us. Christ is a guide that lives through those who love and understand his graciousness and salvation. He shows me what I must protect and cherish... the parts of myself and others that are pure and on the right track. I know you cannot understand, and that's your own place now. It's fine for you to belittle and look down on others your cannot understand... but that mindset will reveal its limitations to you in time. I wish you the best.

that's what post-modernism taught me anyway.
so if you want, you can might as well /thread

because pushing "antisemites" to identify with christianity is the greatest "deradicalization" tool to neuter opposition to jewish rule as those who buy it will join a real life christian church where their pastor/priest will corral them into real life christian doctrine that is anti racist and submissively kosher
jannies and jidf are one and the same

Personally, I've only seen blindness in religion.
No-one helps you in the end.

>God is space