It’s all over

It’s all over.
The demographics of the USA are too far gone, there’s no saving the country. Secession and war are the only option left for European Americans. That’s why I support globohomo out of spite. Why should we (Americans) be the only ones to fall? Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option. Our cancer will spread across the world and there’s nothing you (non-Americans) can do to stop it! If it comes to a hot war then we’ll leave the world in such a ruined state that it won’t even be worth living. You can seethe all you want but a Pyrrhic victory is the best move for Americans. All of you will be dragged to hell with us!

Attached: CE64467E-50C0-4130-B85C-D51000E3F0B7.jpg (800x416, 133.09K)

copypasta

>The demographics of the USA are too far gone, there’s no saving the country.
Could always deport the non-white invaders, who will never be true citizens. Instead of being a doomer, start believing in a better future. This can be solved politically and legally as long as those in power (and the people) gain the willpower to make it happen.

So fucking make it happen. Deport them. That's an order.

t. King of the Earth System and Duke of Luna

Only God can save us now, we're lucky he hasn't decided to outright destroy us.

There’s too many to deport and it would take at-least 40 years. The us government and their agenda changes every 4 to 8 years.

The only viable option is for economic collapse to occur followed by civil war and Balkanization.

yet

Attached: 1646424608720.png (245x239, 77.44K)

If you start telling me about some nigger or spic friend you have is mad chill I don't want a fucking word out of you.

You've been worshipping a Jewish sandnigger god this entire time, he won't save you

The eternal amerimutt reveals his final form

>spiritual
no

It’s all over.
The demographics of the USA are too far gone, there’s no saving the country. Secession and war are the only option left for European Americans. That’s why I support globohomo out of spite. Why should we (Americans) be the only ones to fall? Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option. Our cancer will spread across the world and there’s nothing you (non-Americans) can do to stop it! If it comes to a hot war then we’ll leave the world in such a ruined state that it won’t even be worth living. You can seethe all you want but a Pyrrhic victory is the best move for Americans. All of you will be dragged to hell with us!

>There’s too many to deport and it would take at-least 40 years.
Could do it in two months with proper determination. You telling me that Eisenhower could deport millions in a week 50 years ago but we can't manage a few more today? Bullshit.
>The only viable option is for economic collapse to occur followed by civil war and Balkanization.
That's not the only viable option. Deport them and use the military to do it. All it takes is an excuse that ties them to cartel terrorism.
I'd deport you, too, because you seem like a fat faggot.

Keep seething
You will take in the “climate refugees” or else…

>there’s no saving the country.
There's no saving what it should have been, but that doesn't mean that spics, crackers, and slants can't come together to make a viable nation. We just have to agree that Jews and niggers aren't people and need to be dealt with as the pests they are. That kind of bond could create the philia that we need.

Attached: right kind of diversity.jpg (590x392, 73.95K)

It's cheaper to shoot your family.

There’s like 200,000,000 nonwhites in the USA.

Atleast 50,000,000 of that are illegals.

We will replace you.

There was a chance for that and it was rejected by the shitskins. They have to be killed now.

So? Make it happen. It'd be a big job creator.

>it was rejected by the shitskins.
When was this?

Attached: Korean Nazi Bar.jpg (640x480, 55.25K)

The latinx birth rate is below replacement. The Jews plan on bringing in Africans to replace them. That’s why our media is filled with blacks, to psychologically condition us for what’s to come.

With the BLM protests in 2020 it was confirmed there would be no peaceful solution to the diversity issue.

Maybe that was a catalyst that can bring us together. Maybe my optimism will be my downfall.

Attached: my kind of roofie.jpg (1241x816, 65.93K)