Elden Ring

This game is Any Forums approved

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 32.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Nomadic Merchant's Set
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Howl of Shabriri
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a pretty amazing game.

I hope so, I want to buy it but I'm poor and all my money goes to nigger ebt

im pol and i approve, but only the prisoner starting class

Fuck onion ring and fuck you for promoting it

all souls games are

7/10 at best.
performance issues.
reg issues.
bad stat design.
bad boss designs (hehe im a dragon and I flew up on the cliff now the fight is stalled for 5 minutes)
game breakingly bad balance fixed a solid month late (did you even play test it ????)
awful pc port

it's just that games have fallen so far that this is seen as a good one.

>Body Type A and B
>Tranny pandering
Fuck off Reddit

LOATHESOME DUNG EATER
mad cause bad

Attached: Hurr Chink.jpg (602x521, 102.79K)

I'm not saying it was bad, but it was much worse than Dark Souls 3

Attached: DarkSoulsIII 2019-05-13 16-24-13-88.jpg (1920x1080, 142.25K)

She cute bros

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-26-14-14-50-13_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg (1080x1481, 424.26K)

I have seen some gameplay and I dont get it.

I dont get whats so amazing about. For 15 minutes my friend kept trying to kill this boss. After his 11th attempt I had to go watch something, anything, else. He later told me he spent 2 hours and was never successful. He went back and won eventually, after leveling up or some shit.

Whats so great about it? seriously asking

>Body type A
>Body type B
>Marika is both man and a woman

Tranny game, if you play this you have to stop posting on Any Forums

No it isn't

Attached: 1647749240561.jpg (1080x850, 268.31K)

>pc port
its not a port if it released on PC

No dragon flys away on a cliff. you've never played the game

>This post violates a rule.

Attached: 1611522301847.png (500x500, 43.51K)

It's actually pretty fun, ghost of tsushima is probably better though

>Quadriplegic colored hair bitch with aids is the strongest mary sue of all time .

Pozzed trash

Attached: Malenia.jpg (600x338, 32.11K)

>my only impression of this game is a tranny twitter account
ngmi

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Any Forums is not Any Forums approved
stop making these retarded threads

I’m the ceo of racism and this game is cringe.

>Buy game on PC
>see it is just a shitty console port where button prompts have controller symbols when I'm playing on keyboard
>Immediately refund shitty game because if the devs can't be assed to make it properly for PC I'm not going to buy their shit

I have no idea why you would so boldly lie and simp for a game

It's definitely pretty shit compared to Bloodborne, DS1, and DS3. No good musical scores, no memorable bosses, nothing memorable about the game, really. I couldn't see anyone playing it a year from now.

i have a 3070 and game stutters every time i fight a mob. pretty much unplayable. when they fix it, it will be a 10/10 game though

steam blocked my credit cards so i had to pay comissions and fees so i had to pay like 30 bucks and i was pissed
the actual game is kino

This game is keeping fighting age Ukies indoors

it's just souls for normieshitters, I will continue to play Chad Souls 2 instead.

Lady in question is an insane witch who rules a fancy academy. Went womb crazy with her stillborn after her husband left her. Rebirths you with her crazy cat lady powers.

Doesn’t even make sense, the ninja game had PC buttons.

I loved bloodborne and I’m shit at sekiro. Never played souls. This game looks great but I don’t know if I should shell out for it. What say you pol?

The first dragon by the lake sometimes lands on top of the cliff instead of in the lake. It actually happened to me a couple of times

190hrs in, I have nothing better to do since I got put on unpaid leave over the vax mandate.

Attached: 97189409_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 2.28M)

>endless HP Souls.

I'm glad you got filtered.

>it’s another episode of Japan treats a blatantly western mythological game better than we do
FPS drops quite often though

Purchase during the summer sale at this point.

Using summons or ashes (the summons) is for beta bitch boys

Indeed

Attached: sanctionsdidntwork.png (1188x650, 1.45M)

If you have friends to play with, it's great.

8/10.anyway this game better ubisoft tranny vikings or Aloy Mary Sue with boring robots

Attached: 1628453062969.png (877x484, 501.14K)

If you don't have friends to play with, it's great.

it is but it really combines east and west like star wars does. What makes it special.

Isn't this just dark souls? I already have dark souls remastered on nintendo switch.

It's a great game. One of the best of the decade. And it's huge. Other companies would have locked that shit away into two dlcs. I've been playing since release and every time I play it's something new and different. Gonna be sad when I beat it and the freshness is gone.

pirated this piece of shit game, had to install mods to get it work properly, controller settings so it could read a ps4 controller, install invisible enemies glitch fix, still boring as all fuck. Bloodborne was peak fromsoftware

>1pbtid
>basically a shitty talmudvision thread
Why do you guys enjoy getting kiked?
Also from what I hear, you're right user. It's (another) shitty console port, because people will still pay to get kiked anyway.
It's pretty funny.

meh game, multiplayer PVP that actually requires skill will always be better

She hot

I like from soft games but their ports are terrible. Every other week I get blue screened or game crashes. Not exactly unique to Elden ring either.

Haven't been following gaming stuff lately but my impression is that this game blew up with normalfags and is the new skyrim

>eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Nomadic Merchant's Set
Chapeau of the nomadic merchants.
Decorated with tiny gems in a wide spectrum of colors.

These merchants once thrived as the Great Caravan, but after being accused of heretical beliefs, their entire clan was rounded up and buried alive far underground.

Then, they chanted a curse of despair, and summoned the flame of frenzy.
-----------------------
>eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Howl of Shabriri
It is said that the sickness of the flame of frenzy began with
Shabriri, the most reviled man in all history.

Now google Shabriri next

While we're at it what does Any Forums think of pic related?
A step in the right direction or a smokescreen to cover up the semites?

Attached: 181ba6d8-7658-47c2-bc91-4798855d1225.jpg (203x249, 11.57K)

It feels like dark souls 3.5 and it looks considerably worse than the demon souls remake

I refunded it, its like an open world platformer where the only point is to around killing retarded enemies, leveling up etc. No compelling story, little fucking messages scattered everywhere that you're supposed to rate. No thanks im playing res evil 2 remake

Oh and i remembered it's windows 10 only which means i will never play it :(

I'd just like to say I'm baiting my conscious can't handle being this much of a faggot.

>resident evil
>good story
user cmon now

Worst game in the soulsborne franchise.

Having an open world is a nice concept, but as soon as you make something open world you remove the developers ability to guide your experience. It's like if DaVinci didn't paint the Mona Lisa - but painted several smaller paintings that when the viewer puts them together in the correct order, they would get the Mona Lisa.

Bloodborne is the best in the franchise, followed by Demon Souls and then Dark Souls 1.

Fucking A lads. That settles it

You should work instead

I did the same thing user. Couldn't have said it better.

Just a bunch of trash mobs standing around, I have no clue where to go and don't feel like wandering aimlessly or looking at walkthroughs. Game should be good out of the box.

i played sekiro for like 30 mins noticed their wasn't any character creation/armour/weapon diversity and refunded it , its darksouls with my favorite things about darksouls removed

>find inspiration for an ending
>staple god within the Elden Ring pantheon is a god of chaos fire
>name him after a Jewish demon
>connect the merchants to the Jewish demon god
>you can meet this jewish god
>jewish god is black (file digging removing helmets from NPC’s)
>jewish fire demon ending has you setting the world on fire, destroying everything

Yes, it is true, this game is redpilled.

Attached: 78210E30-60B0-4A5C-8AA4-50D92F3743EF.jpg (1024x806, 127.98K)

stuttering gets pretty annoying, especially in areas where there is a lot of assets being loaded in. im running on a 5700xt and i still get these stuttering issues no matter if i change my settings. also being locked to 60fps is not fun when most machines can handle that many frames now. I was hoping they would rebuild their engine, but it seems like fromsoft just updated their textures from ds3.
Its a shame, because sekiro was so polished, yet elden ring cannot live up to that level of polishness.

No, this shit doesn't even belong to the same category as skyrim

>trash mobs
Wow shitter detected, opinion discarded

this is how you can tell george martin didn't write it

It looks more like Dark Souls 2.5 if anything. DS3 is crisp, looks great, and has excellent animations. This game is scuffed, looks like shit, and is poorly optimized. The PvP is alright, from what I've heard.

>he doesn’t know about Radahn

game fuckin sucks

Attached: 1648326473762.jpg (500x744, 45.23K)

>unpaid leave

Good on you. Reminder that the jab is death!

Ok Todd, Skyrim sucked ass. Last good Bethesda game was morrowind. Elden ring is fun if you don’t play like a pussy but it’s definitely gameplay first above all else. Easily 100+ of content and so many bosses it’s unreal. The only real complaint I have is strange damage scaling and certain bosses repeating themselves.

>the merchants are apocalypse seeking madmen
>not a single nigger
Truly Any Forums ap..
>body type a/b
Fuck. Almost there.

You can change the prompts to keyboard in the settings.

It's literally male and female..you absolute retard viking.

Love me moon
Love me beam
simple as

I saw someone on youtube run it on linux though.

>guy gets stuck in a city infested with zombies, has to fight his way out
Its compelling enough, the game is intense and full of jump scares too. I just got done playing res evil 8 village and it was pretty great as well

How Souls games do normalfags need?

Attached: 1643676235907.jpg (3149x2100, 698.97K)

Not wrong. Lots of copy and pasted dungeons and mob types.
Skyrim is a shit RPG but atleast it had a narrative. This has some, weeb anime girl on a fairy horse?
They are literal mobs of trash that take zero skill and are annoying as fuck. Get me to the boss, give me cool encounters, I don't some chink version of a Ubisoft open world.