Yeah that’ll show him!

Attached: 9E13CA6E-01C9-450C-AA28-4AC48B5C46D3.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.watch/b-blGcSaiz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new soviet flag just dropped

Attached: 1648103203062.png (2333x1166, 53.03K)

Gays in the West are all black trans voodoo satanists

Gays in Russia are all white race Christians

ez pz media blitz that nobody can confirm.

source: madison ave

The Bolsheviks are back!

Pro ukrainian Chechens destroying russian twats in Kyiv. Batalion of Sheik Mansura

fb.watch/b-blGcSaiz/

But the Israeli flag has no red.

Orchestras in the US are banning Tchaikovsky’s music from being performed. People everywhere are doing things!

It's battalion of Sheikh Mansur
The a at the end is Slavic addition, they change Caucasian names often because of their grammar
Similar to how it's not Bagration, it's Bagrationi

I know for a fact we have switched timelines because the original hammer and sickle did not have the star.

Your country will become an LGBT BLM Reich since it wants to go West

Lmao now even ruski flag became politically uncorrect

looks like a flag of a fake baltic state

good idea but it might be missing something

i don't know, maybe a vertical blue line as thick as the horizontal line slightly offset to the left?

Make Russia Finland again!

New Russian flag just dropped, first seen fleeing Kyiv

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (154x200, 3.84K)

i used to draw it in on my school desk all the time when i was younger and i always drew it with a star

sheeeeeeeet

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT REMEMBER IT HAVING A STAR EITHER WTF IS GOING ON??!?!?!!

Glownigger american shit

so theyre attacking their own heritage? im not russian but those guys seem like traitors to me. the putin monkey memes are fine, they attack the man, but attacking your countries identity because you dont like every bit of it is dishonest and will make you ignore the past wich has many interesting things to teach painful though they may be.