Basically this test shows which nations are high and low IQ

Basically this test shows which nations are high and low IQ

So basically Finngoloids and Poles are the smartest in Europe

Attached: Przechwytywanie.jpg (774x693, 115.79K)

CHINA NUMBA 1
TAIJUAN NUMBA 5

No it clearly shows Esties are

inb4 westernoids saying muh immigrants are lowering the scores

They are Soviet Finngoloids

haha what the fuck is this image, swedish maths are fucking horrible, into the trash.

No, native germans are.

Attached: AAAAAA_PISA-2015-Punktzahlen_nach_Migrationshintergrund.png (1318x1110, 81.58K)

#1, BSJZ, is all the most developed regions in china. it ignores like a billion rural retards.
#2-4 and arguably #5 are also city-states which attract economically elite immigrants

statistical massaging in action

Yep. That's why it's better to disregard the gooks in this ranking.

Daem the gap is pretty big. I'm wondering if it is a genetic IQ difference or discrimination in the access to the schooling system.

it's true tho

Attached: 1640325549322.png (2142x825, 568.69K)

How is Taiwan a city state? The others above are bullshit yeah, but Taiwan is a normal sized area with 20+ million people.

>muh discrimination
go back to r@ddit

>japan's shit rank in Reading

Attached: youcant.jpg (258x196, 6.87K)

I meant that it probably attracts educated professionals due to its industries but after looking it up just now, it does have nearly the same population size as beijing, so it's arguable

Chart shows Estonia at the top in every subject....
Proud Estonian genes here

Attached: uvjwofty2ip21.png (1600x900, 28.62K)

Still poor

>Finngoloids and Poles are the smartest in Europe
So why living here is so shitty? huh?
And why our (((government))) is behaving like bunch of fucktards?!?

My ancestors.

Discrimination, Germany is very systematically racist.

Estonians always seemed like the sleeper intellectuals of Europe to me
There’s the ones everyone knows, the Germans, Anglos, Nordics, Normans
But nobody ever notices the Baltic peoples
Is it because a lack of relative global power to spread cultural achievements?

I don't see arabs, African, or Latin America up there which makes up majority of the immigrants, retard.

Who gives a fuck, what matters is how this shit translates into economy. military, policies and development, and with exception of maybe some policies we are 20 years or more behind germany so yeah.

China is not number one. There's no way slant eyed yellow bugs that die in highways and elevators from pissing on it could possibly outsmart any of the other flags. Xi is also not honest enough to acknowledge and report about the dumb bugs so he scratches them out in favor of the smarter bugs. The only way you'd know is through video leaks or if a "defective bug" so to speak wakes up and tells you

Because we are too few and irrelevant globally due to history of getting cucked by everyone.
True fact: Estonia used to have bigger population than Finland, but after multiple genocidal wars between Denmark, Sweden, Russia and Poland in Livonia which caused many plagues and famines a lot of people died.

>And why our (((government))) is behaving like bunch of fucktards?!?
that's life

Maybe we just got into the import third world game a little late. I bet that the avarage IQ will drop due to biologigal reasons pretty soon.

Tldr lmao

We're just very small

Explains why everyone smart works abord.

All intellectual testing skews in favor Chinese. It’s been a part of their culture for thousands of years. What good is a test if it says more about your ability to take tests than what you’re tested on?

Poles migrants are mostly the retarded ones