The Game HHH announces his retirement after having a triple stroke as a result of the 2 jabs and 3 booster shots "IF...

The Game HHH announces his retirement after having a triple stroke as a result of the 2 jabs and 3 booster shots "IF ONLY I KNEW" recounts HHH to espn's stephen molyneux

Attached: FOtPnfiWUAQcAdQ.jpeg.jpg (900x900, 161.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/stroke-canada-fact-sheet.html
www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/
nextavenue.org/50s-understand-stroke-symptoms-risk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no a healthy WRESTLER. I've heard that WRESTLERS dying from heart related issues certainly didn't happen before the clotshot. I've also heard that anabolic steroids are good for one's heart.

Hail Hulk Hogan

>literal DECADES of steroid abuse synthol/testerol/hgh/etc
>no problem
>still putting on (godawful) matches well into his 40s-50s
>still active, still working out
>takes vax
>heart suddenly stops working
>retires
it was never the steroids

forgot to add
>genetic heart issue
>had viral pneumonia
>is closing 60 -- when heart issues rise fast
>survived

Obviously HHH is not representative of the general population, but your chance of experiencing a stroke by age 50-55 as a man in Canada is about 0.15%.

Chances of a reaction from the vaccine is about 0.13%. Chance of a serious reaction is 0.02%. These are just cases that have been reported by a doctor and pass a certain threshold of diagnostic certainty.

canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/stroke-canada-fact-sheet.html
www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/

You cannot say strokes are common without also saying adverse reactions to the vaccine are common.

Last match was some house show match with Nakamura. Damn I don't know what big star got the worst last match. Him or Bret Hart (a shitty Nitro match against Kevin Nash)

TIME TO PLAY THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Triple Vaxxed. The Injection Assassin.

>Oh no a healthy WRESTLER
They can be healthy if they aren't on steroids.
That is to say, actual Greco-Roman wrestlers...
You know, the real wrestling.

Attached: 1570553244201.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>Obviously HHH is not representative of the general population
But it's imperative here to add the wrestler factor. Still, he's at that age when it simply explodes
>A 2017 study by researchers at the University of Michigan and the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System’s Department of Neurology in Ann Arbor, Mich., found that among people age 45 to 54, the rate of hospitalization for the most common type of stroke rose more than 20% from 2003 to 2012
This is just a bit from this compreensive review, if you're interested
nextavenue.org/50s-understand-stroke-symptoms-risk/
I'm not saying you're wrong nor completely denying that the clotshot could've had an influence, but screeching clotshot at every case is simply well poisoning. Just last week or so everyone was yelling clotshot because a few cyclists had breathing issues during a fucking Volta of all places. The clotshot accusation lost all of its power because of such sperging.

If his heart made it through the 90's then it was fine. Gets heart problems while everything is locked down and he is working/traveling less than ever in his life.
>it was the vax faggot

What's up with the japanese always accusing positive in doping control tests? 2020's So Sakabe, the infamous 3x champ Katsuya Kitamura... nips want that 1st GRwrestler place bad

>but screeching clotshot at every case is simply well poisoning
That's fair. I'm not saying it is the clotshot, but I will take any opportunity I can to force people to confront the stats.

Imma check you even tho you didnt kneel to my trips. RU-de

No idea, I don't actually follow wrestling, it's extremely gay. I just wanted to post that webm.

>the game
Just lost it bros and you did too

I am the game and you don't want to play me

Attached: 1648327987995.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Checked

Attached: mask_check_em.png (170x174, 42.26K)

Anti-vaxxers are lying fucking faggots. Who would have guessed that one?!

Professional wrestling makes a lot more money than this homoerotic bullshit "sport".
Pro wrestling's the real wrestling

>serb just wanted to show a turk dying
based and pesticidepilled

>actual discourse
Where are you guys in other threads that don’t start with a picture of HHH?

Attached: 8B654E4A-C3D7-4DD2-AD4E-F14A8F43F73C.jpg (1280x720, 41.73K)

>batista > tripple H
You should know this user

triple cage

>news: old wrestler retires
>OP: wrestler retires BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEMS FROM THE VAX
kek the level of retard

Please tell me you’re a smoky mountain boy

Attached: 4751BB81-3799-40A3-89DB-F07085F429BA.gif (480x270, 301.62K)

>2 jabs and 3 booster
Why didn't he get more? Must be a r*ssian supporter or racist

everyone already forgot about Razor

Like Rafa Nadal right guys?

That ref is something else

mostly lurking, barely any thread on nu/pol/ is worth the trouble. last ones I've posted were weeks ago. one about vexillology by a swede, and another one debating the hypothetical scenario of bulma getting impregnated by the desert bandit after fugging vegeta -- it's effects on said progeny -- and if SSJ4 goku would be able to breed with any primate.

Ah, autismo how I love thee

I am in lots of threads and have been around a long time. You will usually find me talking to pigeons shitting on a chessboard - that's the rarity, not just one person starting discourse but the other person following through.

Tbf we're kinda breaking decorum here by not calling at least once each other a faggot. faggot