Looking at fast food restaurant reviews in areas with high nigger density is a good way to see the state of the blacks...

Looking at fast food restaurant reviews in areas with high nigger density is a good way to see the state of the blacks in the U.S.

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-145701_Chrome.jpg (1080x1208, 416.88K)

I hate niggers

When I moved from a high nigger density area to a low nigger density area the fast food quality was immediately obvious. People also returned their carts at shopping places.

Since covid started I've stopped eating fast food because of niggers. I don't miss it and saved money.
I've heard other cultures are more serious about it, the coptic christians in egypt and the ancient aryans in india. Like they didn't want low caste people touching their food.

Attached: b153d1f5b03591a33fc71db63e20e1fe081369e9.jpg (694x616, 98.25K)

At the Del Taco by my house, that I've been going to on occasion for about 15 years, they recently had a new guy join. His name was Andre, and I swear this guy had some skills. Somehow, over the microphone while he's taking your order, he would make you feel like the onliest person in the world. The way he said "I gotchu" after I asked for extra sauce on my taco. "I gotchu". OMG I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
To be clear, I'm not gay, I don't particularly like black people or feel their black pain or whatever. But this guy was something else.
To test it, one time my sister came over with her husband to hang out. They said they were hungry and I told her about Andre. I said let's go to Del Taco! She said ok, she wanted to see what it was all about. She drove, so she ordered. Same "I gotchu". Same silky voice.
After we got our food she was like, damn bro, you were right, that dude makes you feel so special, she thought I was kidding. Even her husband agreed.
Alas, he only worked there for a few short months. I like to think Andre went somewhere that paid him what he was worth. He was a magician.

I just wonder how they can act the way they do and expect us to treat them like equals

Because we let jews teach them.
Also
>equals
They think they're superior.

Worst service I ever got was in a Popeyes, all black staff.
They yelled at each other while making my fried fish and cackled, I could see their white teeth and blue gums from across the room.
The fish was horrible, the breading was like a capsule around the fish and it tasted weird.
One nigga literally jumped over the counter to hang with one of his bros.
The place was hot and humid.
I'm sure the shlomo that owns it doesn't care either.

The negroid demon ape is a descendant of monkeys and their father Satan. The negroid has no soul, and has dead black eyes to represent their father the devil. The negroid hates the White Israelite race because we are perfect, beautiful, and pure. The negroid demon ape must be totally and completely exterminated off the planet.

That area was like 70+% black so there was no other basis to compare to. Whites all went to white restaurants and blacks all went to black restaurants.

Not all the black restaurants were terrible. They ran a good tamale place and a good bbq place but as far as chains go it was pathetic.

Yes

I just don't understand because niggers are in the same "boat" that mexicans are in yet every single mexican owned fast food place I've been to has been a flawless experience

Yep, white state being invaded currently here, every brown person in the state now works the fast food jobs that used to be staffed by teenagers and hick single moms. They can no longer service a line of cars at the drive through in under 30 minutes, close early with no warning, fuck up orders even worse then normal some how, never have any of the items on the menu you want. Its not worth even bothering any more. It all started when the staff got darker.

wtf is this retarded pasta

A mcdontards in Minneapolis had all nigger staff.
City is rotting with niggers especially in garbage old areas.
Fine. Ordered burger and first bite shit was greasy but somehow nearly raw.
Asked if it could be cooked longer. Nigger sheboon gave me the nigger shiteye. Ok takes burger back.
Friend says don't eat it.
I open it and its somehow more greasy and burned and still undercooked.
I look around and see niggers and white poors eating this shit and I can't imagine how shit it is to be a nigger and surrounded by niggers eating food touched by niggers.
I toss it.
They probably spit on it, probably dropped on floor, probably dipped in some old rancid grease that doesn't get changed ever.
I now for many years, if I see a nigger anywhere in the cook area or in management, I just laugh abit and walk out the fucking door.
That's it.
I'm from AZ and lived in MN for one year and that was enough.
I don't mind mexicans or whites so much now. Shit on niggers and kill them.
T. Native American

This is why I think as a White man, we can ally with other races against niggers and jews

I've worked blue collar jobs just fine with people of all races, Mexicans, Indians, Chinese etc. all were perfectly fine. The niggers are a different story, I just don't think they belong among the rest of us who can function as human beings

>People also returned their carts at shopping places.
Theres so many little things like this in nigger neighborhoods, every minute detail of daily life that people take for granted in white areas is corrupted.

>we can ally with other races against niggers and jews
Certain hispanics and jungle asians are reliable allies, everyone else is a lost cause with few exceptions.

Based fellow Arizonabro, at least beaners kind of know how to handle food
>t. also from AZ

Checked
Mexicans in the SW hate niggers more than whites, probably why there are so few there. Plus the make good food and are not prone to fucking shit up.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Who do you guys think is in the wrong here?

For practical reasons I think whoever ordered first has right of way, even if they later return to ammend their order. This is because having arrived sooner, their order should be more urgent. I mean imagine cuntington's yelp review if she fucked up or forgot something and they made her wait in line again.

I know this is pasta but how do employees get away with smoking outside everywhere. Build a fence, jesus

White christian male here.