Is Elon Musk a glownigger?

Is he working with ((them))?

Attached: 1234657544.jpg (1400x1400, 217.09K)

no, yes.

he is them you dumb son of a bitch

Attached: (((elon musk))).jpg (750x805, 459.11K)

This image means nothing to me

Well apparently musk is a jew.

>>I bet you think this "war" in ukraine is about military operation and not the trafficking and disappearing of people and most importantly children
What dumb faggots

Attached: 1646703126059.gif (300x450, 2.12M)

Of course he is. You don't get to run a NASA front if you're not a glownigger.

So is he trying to be the anti Christ or some shit?

Yes he is embedded with DARPA. PayPal is literally globohomo banking on steroids that bans people and steals money.

He bought Tesla off the original founders and snuffed their history. One of them sued him. There are docs on this.

Dlc on his batteries. You literally carry dead weight on some of the cars he sells and can 'unlock' the extra capacity for 3k.

The solar company won't sell you panels they only install on your roof because they want equity in your house.

Also Tesla remote bricks Teslas in accidents so even if you buy salvage title ones and fix them they will never turn on. Dude is fucking evil and a liar.

all the tech ceos work with DoD and their job is to adapt military patents for civilian markets

This dumb image that keeps being pushed is fake. Musk doesnt nor ever has had an instagram

Well why does he act like /ourguy/ sometimes. Glowniggers in the mainstream public don't usually do that

why does the us military stream fortnite on twitch

ofc he is working with them
fucks sake he was friends with Gyswaine or whatever that khazar milkers is called

His role is playing the edgy, kooky tycoon for millennial pledditors. There's been a couple of them in the past.

All of big tech is a front for DARPA/CIA/NSA

Yes. What do you think they have been doing with those trillions dollars lost after the 2001 terror attacks? Creating billionaires agents.

sorta, kinda, maybe, probably

>brain implants
>electric cars
>chinese communist party
He works for Klaus Schwab, which is the worst

Attached: tesa3.jpg (896x1256, 198.62K)

Here's my answer for you, since you ask online. I think he's working with the speculative financial system that has allowed him to both become a billionaire and able to use the American government to create even more billions at the tax payers expense.

Attached: 1646926141937.jpg (225x225, 6.89K)

Works with the antichrist JFK Jr directly.

Tesla the scientist was a luciferian. 3,6,9 are the numbers representing the highest ranking military officers of the satan's military.

Attached: EpDmAIBW8AQFLB7.jpg (1200x1200, 253.23K)

Yeah I'm starting to think this guy is a fucking glownigger

He's a car Merchant. He sells cars all you fucks who give him attention only advertise his subpar cars for free.

This is like saying McAfee sucked because he made McAfee anti virus

Reminder that having a Tesla literally makes your life happier and better at everything. Pussy literally follows you too once you have one. Get a Tesla today!

Attached: 6BA6AB25-7AA0-4C05-A059-223A1B70D30F.jpg (1600x1200, 871.78K)

>is water wet you guys?

Attached: aBonePka_700w_0.jpg (700x979, 41.23K)

Get out of here Musk!

Yeah sounds good and true enough but the problem is if Elon musk is an evil glownigger then he will fuck me over one day and just turn off my car for hate speech or something

elona

Real men drive petrol engine, a car is energy, it's wild and noisy; you turn it on and go where the fuck you want to go, takes one minute to fully refill and you're back on the road. Not some smooth faggot queermobile that stays on grid and can be locked down remotely and needs hours to charge and forces you to wait at Starbucks.

Attached: teslagay.jpg (608x552, 70.76K)