Triple vaxxies are catching COVID and getting sick for 12+ days

>triple vaxxies are catching COVID and getting sick for 12+ days

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 13.52.08.png (680x327, 42.17K)

>mfw my unvaxxed boomer mom got over covid in 5 days (confirmed via PCR test)

anyone seen symptoms of being around vaxxed.
Ive seen headaches and changed periods.

no you schizo fuck

I'm double vaxxed and I just got omicron for 5 days recently

Attached: 1629133543178.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

cant believe how stupid humans had become, hope they'll all die
the most anoying part when people tell you correlation does not imply causation when you show them numbers, on the same time they believe the vacc caused "mild" sympthoms instead of worse

What the flying fuck is wrong with these people. I caught it and had a mild headache and some fatigue for a single day. Possibly a day and a half.
The worst part was I didn't feel like driving on a sunny Saturday.

Attached: 1648325042760.png (1024x551, 1.07M)

DIE VAX FAGGOTS
WHERE'S YOUR PRECIOUS SCIENCE NOW?!

I've been trying to catch covid for months and just cant do it, im gonna go out and try again tonight
t. unvaxxed

Attached: 1638991463814.gif (640x640, 3.05M)

this is unironically what the average canadian is like. half my family is like this

Pureblood here. Caught it two years ago and it sucked for like a day, then felt like a hangover next couple days.

Are any of these goys going ro realize endlessly injecting themselves isn't working and is probably making them more sick?

Leafs gonna Leaf

>anyone seen symptoms of being around vaxxed.
>Ive seen headaches and changed periods.

Yes. Last year I would also suffer some the vaxx side effects my co-workers were having. Would go away on the weekend. Fucking bizarre.

My sister is one of them. Still hasn't learned her lesson.

Vaxxed npcs at my gym are slowly not showing. They all got sick at the same time, and couldn't recover after.
I told them this, they called bs. Now they're dying.
It's just too funny.

Meanwhile 95% of covid deaths are among unvaccinated people. The virgin incels of Any Forums are truly desperate.

Never vaxxed one time I got sort of sick, like an annoying cold, but recovered in 3 days

Here comes the cope'ening. go get another booster

Wife and I went on a weekend trip with 2 other couples, they were all vaxx'd. Last day wife and I got a strange rash sort of like a mosquito bite, we each had it on one of our arms. It got a bit worse over the next couple of days. Mine was like a really bad mosquito bite and didn't go away for a few weeks and was itchy the whole time, it even left a scar. Wife's didn't last as long. We also had cold-like symptoms for a couple of days starting when we got home, but on the third or fourth day we woke up and they were completely gone. Hung out with the same people the next weekend and got very mild cold symptoms that time also, but not as bad and those lasted just a day or two. This was in the spring when they injections first started getting rolled out. I totally believe the shedding theory based on this experience. We have otherwise been fine except for those few weeks when we were around those freshly vaxx'd people.

>take shot that completely destroys immune system
>Catch literally any virus
>WHY AM I SICK FOR SO LONG!

Wrong screenshot.
Increase your vitamin D intake. Vitamin D deficiency has a 14x increase in severity of covid symptoms & death.

Attached: 1648325349364.jpg (1080x1511, 521.55K)