The Day After - Film

Required watching for Any Forums as the Russians realize Joe Biden is totally fucking insane and their strategic rocket forces commanders are seeing their generals get creamed by NATO provided weapons.
Frens, you're going to see some crazy shit in next 30 days.

The Day After (1983 Full, Original - 1:75:1 Aspect Ratio)
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy9n8r16hs

Laugh all you want, the folks in the Kremlin are probably more agitated than they ever have been since June 1941.

Attached: The_Day_After_(film).jpg (266x375, 22.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE
youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE?t=2842
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/m6U9T3R3EQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superior.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (810x1080, 296.77K)

link?

You're even more retarded than your stupid flag. Russia threatened to end global civilization even if it Russia merely fails while Putin is in charge. The did that shit FIRST before NATO started providing assistance to Ukraine, all we did was call their bluff like we did in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Any actual nuclear war will be the result a Russian first strike and our defensive counter-strike upon them in response. Pic related you fucking russkie shill low-rent retard.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Wrong pic, this one.

Attached: russianukesworld.jpg (592x594, 68.23K)

>biden not putin
incel detected

youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE

It's on yewtube, search threads full movie.

It was crap 40 years ago, I do not think it improved meanwhile.

Attached: 1610153142597.jpg (1024x1000, 56.7K)

second
youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE?t=2842
the day after is just a generic 80s made for tv disaster movie by comparison

Are nukes even real or freemasonic fakery?

Great film. It is a shame that they never made a sequel. Of course, something like that being made today would end up just being sjw vomit on steroids.

The Day After just flew over my house

Yes. If you can get over the low budget Britishness it's the best piece of work to show the pure horror and reality of nuclear war.

archive.org/details/threads_201712

Attached: 51Ww0cdH30L._AC_.jpg (500x400, 45.12K)

Watched this as a kid. Was horrible then and I dread watching it again 20+ years later..

listen you low rent retard in your shitbox in Ohio, I know you - you've never even been to Europe.
what Russia is facing right now is an existential crisis. They know that this is a fight to the death with the west. This isn't about winning a war, this is about the west and the NWO meaning to grind Russia out of existence.
Mock me all you want but I studied this shit long before you were even out of grade school.
Joe Biden is violating basic rules of diplomacy. He is also using sanctions which are a prima facie declaration of war.
You want to deny that WWIII has started, go ahead. Perhaps other Any Forums readers aren't as stupid as you are.

Attached: 1648059200562.png (547x719, 75.42K)

Luckily they had mattress forts to protect their families.
>Just kidding, old Lizzie slithered out from her lair to declare that England was too white and more English children needed to be raped by Her Majesty's Grooming Gangs. Then she slithered back inside and spent the rest of the movie looking at her nose in the mirror while trying to convince herself that she was actually a kabbalistic ashkenazi princess.

Attached: 1648134520405.jpg (429x1000, 56.72K)

Nuclear war is a meme. People vastly overestimate the blast radius and destructive forces of these weapons and the danger and longevity of radiation and longevity of fallout. They also vastly underrated the sheer size of the globe. A few hundred million degenerate urbanites will die and the rest of the world will just keep trucking on. We'd probably be better off for it desu.

Mattress forts were real government policy.

youtu.be/m6U9T3R3EQg

>Russia is facing right now is an existential crisis. They know that this is a fight to the death with the west. This isn't about winning a war, this is about the west and the NWO meaning to grind Russia out of existence.
>100% correct user. We are living in the end days of the old world. As survivors our children will ask us what it was like. We will only be able to say that it was too horrible to explain.

I've been to almost 30 fucking countries around the world and lived in Germany for a year you embarrassing excuse for a white conservative. Stopped reading your retardation after the first sentence, your "opinions" are disregarded.

Attached: based.jpg (500x500, 86.54K)

I know. England hasn't been free since Cromwell let the Jews back in. When the fallout cools, I pray that our old blood in the home country restores her as a land of freedom and pride. My brothers in danelaw weep for the past.

>what Russia is facing right now is an existential crisis. They know that this is a fight to the death with the west.
yeah which is why either the people of russia or the kike oligarchs that run the country would get rid of Putin before letting him launch a nuke over Ukraine

I don't get it
you guys were saying azov were based just a couple years ago

“Threads” is a much better movie.