Why are they pushing so hard to buy houses now

She offered three reasons for the favorable environment: an initial delay in recognition of the investment opportunity has given the market longevity; the consistent rise of rents nationwide; and the persistence of low interest rates. "Very importantly — which we all take for granted like our right to breathe — money is so cheap," Corcoran says. "So you can leverage really high."
>Reality is interest rates are no longer in the 3's, but now haven risen to the 5's.

Attached: housing.png (1102x1008, 188.87K)

check out George Gammon's latest videos on this

Realtors don't know shit. People who bought during the peak don't know shit. Don't trust anyone on this. Both sides have talking heads telling them they are right. Truth is that nobody can be sure which way this goes. I see strong evidence that things are going to get bad in general... but house prices usually lag behind an economic recession

i am not taking out a loan or a mortgage to buy a house and you cannot convince me to

in about a year 50% of the people who bought homes won't be qualified for a loan on a smaller house. then nobody can buy and prices fall.

"cash buyers" snatching up homes aren't rich people in most cases. they are boomers who sold at the top, got paid by the bank, and left a millennial holding the bag with their mortgage

People have stopped/slowed buying.
The market is obviously hyperinflated and a lot of debts on mass property buys are maturing.
Kikes are about to lose trillions, watch the bubble pop.

that's cool and all, i'm still going to pay cash to buy a house.

Attached: mbb.jpg (1080x1157, 104.13K)

Attached: big picture.png (1222x1593, 111.76K)

Cause the 150k in your 401k is barely going to be able to buy a car when dementia man is finished, but you can always rent your lower level to 7 millenials for 9000$ a month in when that happens.

that's my plan too. should have 500k ready by 2025.

If you wait until interest rates are sky high you will get a better price

No one has stopped buying inventory is 16% lower right now than this time last year. There is very little even available.

good luck to you user, i'm working on getting maybe a 10th of that and buying a small house and plot of land in a cheap state

california fucking sucks

They want more and more people to lose their asses when it inevitably crashes, then buy it all up for pennies on the dollar.

It's 2008 all over again, only this time American society has disintegrated to near-civil war conditions.

Attached: 1602646211374.gif (320x352, 837.36K)

The real fun is when all the pharmaceuticals stop getting to people in the cities. People who can barely function while on heavy narcotics will go ballistic without them. Holy God damn shit the future is so fucking fucked :D

Attached: 1618256796726.jpg (400x400, 40.2K)

>why are they pushing so hard to buy houses now
Prices are going down, they want you to hold their bags.

Godspeed. I can only save this much because I moved in with my mom. I need to stay in this hellhole for family reasons

and rates are going up. a 3% payment on a $300k home are the same as 8% on a $175k home. prepare your anus.

suuure

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x621, 110.57K)

imagine 2009 happening again but instead of being normal and unemployed now everyone has 24/7 to sit on social media getting radicalized. it took 2 years for occupy to start up. this could be apocalyptic social unrest, terrorism, antifa burning down city blocks

>I need to stay in this hellhole for family reasons
i used to feel this way until i realized my family is only holding me back. i'd love nothing more than for them to come with me and maybe have a separate plot of land close by, but i could never stomach living under their roof again unless absolutely necessary

Yep. Remember goy that the price never goes down!!!

What is this graph?

The housing market is going to crash. It's 2006 all over again.

Its nothing like 2006. There are very few subprime loans. anyone with a 2.5% or 3% rate is going to hodl. If you are waiting on a housing crash to buy, good luck.

>It's 2006 all over again.
So two more years of ~15% YoY gains, nice

Wishful thinking. Even if prices fall, they wont fall enough offset the amount of money youre paying in rent for the next 1+ years you dumb nigger. Too bad you missed the low interest rates. Wont happen again for atleast a decade.

mortgage backed securities etf

that's totally understandable. in this case I'm sticking with some good people here who also can't leave. other parts of my family I could go the rest of my life without seeing. hope we make it

it is now approximately late 2006

Looks like now is the time to invest in a mortgage backed security etf

bubble bout to burst

soon

Because last thing to try take money out of is assets.
People will only sell house as last end of the line resort.
Some allready do now but now enough for chain reaction

>a 3% payment on a $300k home are the same as 8% on a $175k home
Yeah but the 300k buyer won't be able to sell for a long time if prices dip

basically signaling that the market considers current mortgage holders less likely to follow through on their payments?

I wonder why SMPB is so different. either way it is cratering

Attached: big.gif (579x335, 11.45K)

yes, rates are going up, are you retarded or just a rentiod?

same to you fren. shit's gonna only get rougher as time goes on.

I'm not paying rent and I save over $100k per year. Not buying until they drop off I have $1M in 2029

Bag holders

It all makes sense if you put the pieces together.
>fed prints unlimited free money
>most ends up at black rock/vanguard
>fed begins repos
>t-bills running out
>blackrock et al encouraged to invest in housing to both price out the average person and backup longer-term bonds.
>inflation happens and interest rates go up
>the crash never happens, because the inflated housing prices never come down, because capital investment firms don't sell, they rent at obscene prices.
>the average person is never able to afford property again