ITS OVER

Microplastics are the biggest threat to humanity. They act as endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens disrupting our hormones and lowering testosterone in males. This is why testosterone levels are plummeting to 0 which will make males infertile in a few decades. This is also why males look lilke females now and homosexuality, transgenderism and other hormone related disorders are basically everywhere now.
Alex Jones was right once again.
ITS OVER

Attached: 1648154099440.jpg (719x764, 222.29K)

>be me
>have micro plastic in blood
>still high T
problem?

One word: plastics

Two or so years ago they discovered that the average person consumed a credit card worth of plastic a year.

OH wow mictoplastics found in the bloodstream for the first time inhaling plastic microfibers from facial coverings everyday for two years? Who could of predicted this

I've said for a long time, less focus on global warming, more focus on keeping plastic out of the ocean / recycling.

Nature has gone through a ton of climate changes before and does ok. Never have they had to deal with ingesting plastic.

Good luck coastal city fags, enjoy your plastic

Attached: 1648224979875.jpg (1024x655, 91.55K)

I hate plastics

The only way to stop plastics in the water are by stopping China and India which goes against the globohomo agenda.

fucking based resistantchad

Attached: 1242623753566755647827.jpg (592x887, 169.66K)

It's the only safe way to dispose of expired credit cards.

Attached: tumblr_0c75a2745127dc9c0644bfd259d353b4_36057b10_1280.jpg (678x678, 199.38K)

Probably, says the plastics can lodge themselves in your organs. That will reduce blood flow. But since you're high T you probably won't care away.

>away
*anyway

Awesome.
Too bad there is no way to tell the difference between long chain polymers from broken down plastic and the long chain polymers from crustaceans that inhabit the entire ocean and have existed for millions of years.

we need more lockdowns and people have to give up more of their rights

lmao I told my shitlib retard "friend" about this like two years ago and apparently for an entire year he thought it was bullshit. one day he just goes, out of the blue "hey man I thought the microplastics were just another one of your qanon conspiracy theories" (not once did I openly or privately subscribe to that blatant psyop) "but it turns out you were right", and just leaves it at that. No apology or anything, just a backhanded admission of being a complete retard. This was around the time microplastics started showing up in the youtube algorithm too, so instead of taking the 2 seconds it would have taken to google it, this fucking fag just used my warning as some weird, passive aggressive, "i'm better than you for being a skeptic" thing, and then realized I was right when the algorithm spoonfed it to him. These people cant, and dont deserve to be helped. Never warned him about the vax after that shit

Quit eating crap and this problem will solve itself.

>Tfw low T
Is there any way to get the plastics out? Would it even help me? I want to grow a beard and stop being a pussy.

Attached: images.png (212x238, 5.75K)

it's in literally everything, including the rain and newborn placentas

Microplastics and BPA are bad. But I would rate them pretty far down the list of health hazards for humans.

Number one is sugar/carbs (wheat, potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, etc.). These cause obesity, diabetes, heart disease, clogged arteries, tooth decay, fatigue, and low testosterone levels.

Number two are female cow hormones in dairy products, which can cause estrogen levels in men to surge.

>have micro plastic in blood
Proof. None. Nobody tests for plastics in blood. Nobody.

This is the only way.

Worldwide ban on all forms of plastics. They did it successfully with DDT for even less important reasons.

>Number one is sugar/carbs (wheat, potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, etc.). These cause obesity
Wrong, being a fatass causes obesity. Nothing wrong with carbs.

Attached: 1518652707320.jpg (1920x1080, 155.81K)

Just buy some test , and be a real man for the rest of your life

>Hooking myself up to the pharma system
I'd rather stay how I am now than do that

Blood transfusion with elderly uncontacted tribe members in the Amazon. Then never eat a single plastic ever again.

Attached: 693.png (1039x559, 314.85K)

NEVER drink water from a plastic bottle. Under a certain light you can even see the plastic floaters. As bad as tap water is, it’s still better than drinking 4 or more plastic bottles of water a day. I drink filtered tap water from a stainless steel canteen. NEVER put hot food in plastic containers or put those containers in a microwave. Eat that shit cold if you can’t warm it on ceramic or similar. I still can’t get away from plastic wrapped foods entirely but at least I’m limiting some plastic ingestion.

A human consumes about a credit card's worth of plastic every week.

>Microplastics + Vaxx = Global Sterilization
If it turrns out that the theories about the vaxx causing infeetility are true than its really fucking over
Its ogre

Attached: 1647583792989m.jpg (1024x779, 91.13K)

>with DDT for even less important reasons.
Fuck you bald eagles are awesome.
Taste fucking great.

yes but you could be even higher T if you didn't have that shit in you

Yes

>Too bad there is no way to tell the difference between long chain polymers from broken down plastic and the long chain polymers from crustaceans
Yep, certainly no way at all, definitely not mass spectrometry or any of the other assorted analytical techniques developed for this express purpose

>Yep, certainly no way at all, definitely not mass spectrometry or any of the other assorted analytical techniques developed for this express purpose
Much doubt that it can tell the difference at that point.. even if it could was this technique used to differentiate for this study?
My skepticism of 'science' and 'experts' is at an all time high.

Sounds like I'm already fucked. Might as well contribute to the evolution of the Plastic Master Race.