Why is no one listening to Putin

On Feb. 8, in a jarring answer to a question from the media, Russian President Vladimir Putin said allowing Ukraine to join NATO would increase the prospects of a Russia-NATO conflict that could turn nuclear.

“I want to stress this one more time. I've been saying it, but I very much want you to finally hear me and deliver it to your audience in print, TV, and online. Do you realize that if Ukraine joins NATO and decides to take Crimea back through military means, the European countries will automatically get drawn into a military conflict with Russia? Of course, NATO's united potential and that of Russia are incomparable. We understand that, but we also understand that Russia is one of the world's leading nuclear powers and is superior to many of those countries in terms of the number of modern nuclear force components. There will be no winners. And you will find yourself drawn into this conflict against your will. You will be fulfilling Article 5 in a heartbeat, even before you know it. Mr. President [Macron], of course, doesn't want this and I don't want it. Which is why he is here torturing me for six straight hours.”

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwLzII278

Attached: 1514px-The_Triumph_of_Death_by_Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder.jpg (1514x1080, 674.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOkl2XgZlw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh nato expansion
>muh denazification
>muh biolabs
how many more copelethics are we going to witness
Putin just wants to steal as much resource rich clay and coastline as possible.

TWO MORE WEEKS

you just started saying that because you saw everyone else do it, right?

>Mr. President [Macron], of course, doesn't want this and I don't want it. Which is why he is here torturing me for six straight hours.”

Attached: Macronsky.jpg (1029x1540, 248.78K)

a lot of people want the world to die nowadays - unlike post ww2 when the golden 50's was flourishing...
Everyone has listened to Putin, and everyone agrees, even if silently and vocally in opposition

most of globohomo dreams of a 6 billion plus wipeout of humanity
A nuke exchange could save the planet in their estimation

because the west is a bunch of autistic fucks at this point

Have a (you)

Wait, who's shilling who at this point? What sort of clown fiesta is this?

Unfortunately globohomos covid death virus wasn't up to the task, and the jab death strokes were mostly limited to 5% of the lots. This has left too many plebian tards still breathing on the face of the earth.
WW3 and nuke wipeouts could change that for the better.

God u so fuckin stupid. Read your Quote again.
>if Ukraine joins NATO

The average person today hasn't known hardship. They might have debt, they might hate their job, but none of that is hardship.
They haven't known poverty, they haven't known war, they haven't known death.
This lulls them into a false sense of security and invincibility. So when, or if, they see prospects of WW3 they think
>FUCK RUSSIA
instead of
>Maybe we ought to try and avoid WW3
Hopefully, they'll learn.
I WANT them to learn.

Attached: 1565813223582.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

EVERY THING PUTIN HAS EVER SAID
IS NOW ILLEGAL TO WATCH OR VIEW
ON THE COMPUTER OR TELEVISION
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THIS IS
THE END FOR VLADAMIR PUTIN
HE IS AT THE END OF HIS TIMELINE
IT IS OVER RUSSIABROS, IT IS OVER

Kielbasa goes in your mouth not your ass retard

They won't even show his broadcasts in the west

Attached: 1648004658737s.jpg (250x229, 6.52K)

is this what botting looks like?

Attached: 1633435669959.png (1158x808, 90.24K)

Not only on Feb 8
youtube.com/watch?v=MOkl2XgZlw0

Americans are so fucking stupid. They don't have the mental capacity to understand what is happening in Ukraine.
Fucking idiots.
They've been protected for so long from war. Guess that will change here soon enough.

Mr. Dutchman still trying to apply logic into this when dealing with russians and satanists. Oh (you).

Why can't Russians get it into their ethanol-poisoned brains that a country with GDP the size of Italy doesn't get to say who gets to join NATO and who doesn't?