Other urls found in this thread:

ewg.org/tapwater/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>checks flag
no

Attached: strogg.png (293x490, 188.38K)

Figure it out

ewg.org/tapwater/

No, never. Unironically turns frogs gay.

Attached: 1630816562050.jpg (1280x720, 205.1K)

no. seriously
they do the very minimum for water treatment

I started drinking from the public tap
I got tiddies before I've even hit 30s

Not here at least.

Only if you reverse osmosis it to remove the good goy chemicals (mainly fluoride and birth control)

and rocket fuel and pharmaceuticals
yes you read that correctly
>rocket fuel

Depends, is it filtered virgin ground water or treated waste water. Never drink from plastic containers.

10 km north and you can light the water on fire, 10 km south and you'll get sick from all the uranium in the water. My towns water smells like sewer and bleach. Dont drink the water.

doesnt that also remove the good minerals tho?

Everyone who can in America buys bottled water, whether they admit it or not people don't trust the water.

Distill your water
When you go to clean the basin you will
be disgusted at the junk thats been filtered out

No, if it's from a river it's full of estrogen from birth control pills which cannot be filtered from waste water.

Hamilton?

don't drink the water... They put something in it, to make you forget. I don't even remember how i got here

Attached: dontdrinkthewaterchud.jpg (1280x720, 71.17K)

yes, so you add it back in. Himalayan salt or mineral drops

Not necessarily. Reverse osmosis doesn't totally remove every dissolved solid, so technically there can still be fluoride (and minerals) in RO water. RO just reduces the PPM (parts per million) to such a level that they shouldn't harm you.

If you want water that is literally just H20, you would need to distill it. And whether you distill or reverse osmosis your water, you should have it tested and add minerals as appropriate yes.

Based and Breenpilled

Attached: 1648241569668.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

Mind over matter.

>mineral drops
don't those all contain lead and heavy metals?

What the fuck is Himalayan sea salt? Sounds like a gimmick since the Himalayas are mountains

no, you just need to study up on it a bit.
check out the link user posted
you can see what your city and state levels are and how much they are doing the bare minimum
(sure it varies from town to town and state to state)

In normal countries, yesx8mtk