Why do white people support Ukraine and non-whites support Russia?

Why do white people support Ukraine and non-whites support Russia?

Attached: 411_781.jpg (1080x662, 185.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyveracity.com/2022/03/22/ukraine-government-implements-e-governance-social-credit-tracking-system-all-personal-documents-banking-passport-go-digital/
mobile.twitter.com/FedorovMykhailo/status/1507636491396210688a
childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/ukraine-government-converting-digital-id-system-wartime-tool/
hrw.org/news/2021/09/15/russia-broad-facial-recognition-use-undermines-rights#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because usa won the cold war

Bidens cabinet is not white but jewish.
The rest is asslicking.

>white people
This means jews. Did you mean Europeans?

Because Ukraine is white and russia is not

We are not white

>ingnoring literally every other country

This is why they support Ukraine

dailyveracity.com/2022/03/22/ukraine-government-implements-e-governance-social-credit-tracking-system-all-personal-documents-banking-passport-go-digital/

I dunno

>Vincent james
Lmao this faggot is literally a Russian propagandist. Alex jones tier retard.

>every other country
is owned by the people who operate the UN. kinda like how the US states are owned by the people who operate the federal government. countries aren't sovereign. It's a tough pill to swallow I know, but you must do it.

nips and gooks are brown Tbh

The turdwolders believe that russia is on par in power with USA and they are 60iq genetic trash so in their world everything works on a kindergarten tier level... somebody "stood" up to what they consider the bully.. and ofc the drink cola, watch john cena, listen to american rapper and dream of being able to effort mcdonalds one day while they at it

Whoever he is doesn't change that Ukraine is just letting themselves be fodder for Agenda 2030

mobile.twitter.com/FedorovMykhailo/status/1507636491396210688a
childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/ukraine-government-converting-digital-id-system-wartime-tool/

Because non whites are not dominated by jews.

Attached: jew-monsters.jpg (749x699, 246.45K)

Why are white people taking sides on a war made by two jewish groups i tough people in /pol will not side with jewish people. These parasites are killing both ukranians and russians

most westerners love their media

Non-whites AND Israel. Lmao, nice allies /chug/.

media says I'm a hero I wore my mask and saved millions. makes me feel good inside

It's literally civilization vs niggers.

Just because they don't care about yet another european war it doesn't mean they support Russia.
They're probably rolling their eyes at the hipocrisy of western countries expecting us to care about them when they don't give a shit about us.

because whites are the slaves of jews

Attached: 5651D937-8517-49B4-BAF4-E9812A6CE1C1.jpg (1440x2048, 278.87K)

Are you seriously implying Russia isn't a survalliance state???

hrw.org/news/2021/09/15/russia-broad-facial-recognition-use-undermines-rights#

90% of whites support their own extinction, i don't think they are reliable enough to take their stance seriously on any issue

They're my enemy too then