Fallout 2022

Is this map accurate? If yes, then how screwed are you?

I am living in the middle of nowhere, so it will be mostly marauders for me to deal with. Bonus of living in the big country i suppose.

Attached: effects-of-full-scale-nuclear-exchange-on-united-states.jpg (1200x743, 323.26K)

>Bonus of living in the big country i suppose.
Yeah. Well I'm screwed no matter what.

If Russia lets off a nuke, rest assured that some of the smartest people on the planet will not rest until every Russian is dead.

Attached: bus_stop_for_humans_only.png (2048x1608, 3.05M)

>5 nukes on DFW alone
Still probably not enough

Map is wrong. Camp Grayling is not marked as a target and it's a critical training facility.

>Florida
Might as well kms
I want to get out of here but I don't know if it'll be in time

Judging by this map, I am not really concerned to honest.

It's not like I am trapped in Europe.

Attached: nuclear-targets-1024x515.jpg (1024x515, 68.98K)

None of these maps are accurate, they use data that is decades out of date.

Why are the Russians wasting nukes on Detroit????

Attached: 546576887.png (852x848, 137.9K)

this map is retarded and lacks understanding of the priority targets in the initial stages of a nuclear exchange. Western Wa around Seattle will have more nukes. Not just one for Seattle and JBLM. While in the military stationed there we were always trained that the Kitsap Navy Bases and pacific theater communication network were almost the number 1 targets for any situation like this since bringing down those two would cause nearly completely disable any US Naval response in the Pacific.

I suppose property is on the rise in Oregon.

I wonder how many Russian expats are moving there?

Attached: main-qimg-c36786dabbbc012e7550dd91b629d8b8-lq.jpg (600x415, 73.38K)

Was going to say this, dropping a nuke on Detroit would unironically make it better by killing off the niggers and giving it an opportunity to improve.

>mfw Eastern Washington
Get smoked, urbanites :^)

Attached: faz.jpg (1080x764, 85.79K)

US Army Heavy Armor Research and Development Center, Rouge Steel, US Steel, Fermi II NPF.

>1 targets for any situation like this since bringing down those two would cause nearly completely disable any US Naval response in the Pacific

Maybe that's why people anticipate that you know that they know, so you most likely relocate, so what's the point of wasting nukes?

>nuclear radiation covers eastern wa again like the wild fire smoke does every summer
>Wa coasties still being cozy on the coast while everyone else dies
Get smoked and radiated urbanites and mexican farm fags :^)

>just relocate the two most important navy bases on the west coast

How severe is the fallout actually? If for whatever reason there isnt a message broadcasted to the whole nation. I would suspect the majority of survivors would die simply by not staying indoors long enough. anyone got some knowledge to back this up?
If the bombs drop will there be enough people who know to stay indoors for 3 weeks just in case cause we dont know where the fallout is?

Attached: fallouit.jpg (630x300, 114.98K)

Poor California, though.

It's funny to hear that you guys see urbanisation as moral sin as well.

Attached: well_there_it_is.gif (390x205, 2.02M)

My Man... Nuclear winter is a bitch. Then nuclear summer. The climate swing is human extinction.

I live on a coast near a primary target so I will suffer for about 5 nanoseconds in the event of a nuclear exchange.

Pensacola Bros, We keep winning

Attached: 545665.png (335x94, 42.19K)

>major air bases like Eglin and Robins aren't shown
>nuking civilian targets with no industrial, military or strategic value
No, that map is garbage

They can move ships in to the ocean and then go up North.

Probably can not help from picrelated though.

Attached: Ru_Poseidon-updatedFeb2019_2100x1100.jpg (2091x1105, 448.25K)

thermonuclear weapons doesn't contain much radioactive material, some i suppose have like plutonium detonation mechanism, but overall it is deuterium tritium.

How about this one?

Attached: e0f7df02b1ee091151b9a0e625e4ead7.jpg (2000x1384, 425.27K)

your posts pretty much perfectly explain why the russian military is retarded.
the ships literally have nothing to do with it. its about communication.

more Publix subs for me. stop paying attention to the news, it's as fake as nasa. all that's going on is the middle class is being pillaged for the final time.

I was thinking that USA Navy has something like picrelated which can serve as a compensator.

Attached: 1280px-Space_control-monitoring_ship__Kosmonaut_Yuri_Gagarin__in_1987.png (1280x678, 1.97M)

tax money was spent on that fingerpainting / watercolor map. mildly irritating is an understatement.

Attached: mischling amish.jpg (500x603, 110.12K)

Wouldn't that many nukes just ignite and irradiate everything?

Thats without accounting for the fact literally everyone else will be slinging nukes too?

Im at carls bad caverns so cannibal holocost i guess y0gpx

Shit graph. There are several military installations I dont see getting nukes