We're doomed

we're doomed

Attached: 1646792143178.jpg (1033x1020, 360.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

empire of lies

I'm not doomed. It doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. Have a nice day.

Chudbros...

Why did people prefer this to mean tweets?

because they want WWIII

Attached: impeach.png (587x685, 140.85K)

If America is going down we're taking the rest of the world with us. Chinese, Russians, and Arabs thought they were clever funneling money to schizophrenic progressive movements in an attempt to destabilize the US. Now we're going to force them to drink the poison from the plants they helped cultivate in America. We're also going to take out africa with LGBT and other civilizational diseases while we're at it

because, just maybe, people believe all are equal and deserve being treated with respect?

good smart people prefer a caring and kind leader rather than a golf player who tweets whatever gibberish comes to his empty mind?

ever thought about that?

I miss his tweets so much bros

>muh universal love
kys christcuck

>Biden
>caring and kind

Attached: christmas present.webm (405x720, 907.55K)

>because, just maybe, people believe all are equal

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

>people believe all are equal and deserve being treated with respect
Even rapists? Pedophiles?
How about white supremacists?

Davidduke.com

Learn more about why this is happening.

>People are all equal
They're not and I'm tired of pretending they are

You will never be a woman

>caring, kind leader
Who?

Your family is ashamed of you

>people believe all are equal
No, people aren't equal. We are all different.
You can only fight for equal opportunity for everyone, not equal outcome. Biden is fighting for equal outcome, which is braindead.
>deserve being treated with respect
No, you earn respect. If someone spits at you, why should you respect that person.

>people believe all are equal and deserve being treated with respect?
>except for this group of people who don't agree with the current thing so they and anyone who isn't on our side must be attacked

Attached: erw-women.jpg (640x481, 89.68K)

I miss him

Based baitmaster. Grade A (You) farmer.
Look at the (You)'s flying, even added the reddit spacing as the final touch. 10/10 great job

Its family is probably the reason he became a liberal (and likely support and encourage its backwards way of thinking)

Mean tweets are free, I'd much rather have those.

Self righteous cunt

Why doesn't she pitch it to any of the women that got wealthy off of divorce money? Its fine if you want to attempt creating feminist propaganda but why demand men pay for it?

Someone redpill me on globohomo before janny freaks

JUST IN: JEWS RAPE CHILDREN

>Obvious money laundering #162
>Nobody does anything against it
Democracy is great

Attached: 1606264372312.png (872x1020, 198.36K)

There's a million problems and the poor are literally getting poorer by the day while homeless is at all time highs, and this is the shit he's working on? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

because "orange man mean tweets" was so much worse than what we have now, right?

Please God let his plane fall out of the sky.

looks like white genocide to me

Because if men weren't paying for it it wouldn't be feminism?

in other words, billions of dollars in brainwashing, to convince people they’re being targeted by enemies that don’t exist so they’ll fight amongst themselves

True, feminism is literally bored, naive housewives with too much disposable income

Attached: 7d24b4af373f9a1d.jpg (876x847, 82.01K)

why are amerimutts like this?

Attached: 1634171887751.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

No.

.6 billion to babble what user just said in one post

Why does he hate equity?

Attached: 1648295083610.jpg (864x1113, 124.07K)

>kys christcuck
im sorry you struggle but your magical skydaddy is not real no matter if alah or whatever other bullcrap your comfort bubble friends fed you
>Even rapists?
it depends
>Pedophiles?
attraction towards minors is something youre born with and as long as you dont abuse people there is literally nothing wrong with it
>How about white supremacists?
you are taking my statement way too literal. if you believe your race is special and others are beneath you because of some made-up pseudoscience you got from Any Forums then-no.
>You will never be a woman
your incel friends have programmed you well
>Who?
dont act stupid.
>Your family is ashamed of you
my family is proud of me and my principles. what about yours? or are you all rednecks?
somehow true.
>they dont like me because i think people of different genders, races and sexualities than mine deserve to be hung/stoned/burned/beaten etc
thats why nobody like you weirdo
what are you even on about?

You know damn well the taxpayers feed that and even bought the fucking house

Yep.

no refunds

Attached: 1648149746931.jpg (593x579, 81.99K)

I support gender equality in Ukraine.

notice how they stopped using "equality"

Attached: 1624190422812.png (1200x1600, 334.23K)

I want to see him die on live tv so I can masturbate to it every day

Multi-culturalism was a beautiful thing IN THEORY.

Too bad we suck so hard we prevented that from ever happening. All this racial dishonesty, etc.

You have billionaires like Bezos inciting race wars (war is a pretty strong word) over casting decisions, whether they know it or not.

Ask yourself if a nation of 50:50 black:white *wouldn't* be dealing with civil schisms? I just can't not picture it...

Arabs and Africans aren't a good mix culturally right now, and whites have lost all sense of spine.

The hell is gender equity

Attached: 834687697834.jpg (685x621, 58.42K)

Internet peaked in 2007

Society started going RAPIDLY downhill after 2010 and was terminal by 2015

Search your heart you know this to be true

No. NO.

>implying you are smart
>stupid platitude said by a stupid person

>mfw my first thought was thats not what a trinity is
am i onions wtf??????

Attached: 1601667754739.png (499x513, 283.1K)

>The hell is gender equity
im so sick of living on the same planet as you

Attached: ergergergregregergre.jpg (373x431, 17.34K)

>Ummm sorry sweetie didn't you know we're all equal if we're a woman or chad

>No not you silly eww get away duuhhhh

Let it all burn

Don't worry vaxd bros, he's got us covered
#imRidinWitBiden

Attached: 54646465464654.png (800x392, 181.59K)

Why do libloids vote against their own economic interests?

Attached: 1611165289292.png (602x866, 397.03K)

Any Forums was right again

THERE IS THE STUDENT LOANS MONEY FOR YOU, CHAMPS, HAHAHAHA

To be fair one thing is gender equality, but equity? Wtf does it mean it this case.

God is good

Attached: 1645369825609.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

They're completely brainwashed by globohomo

>treat everyone equal!
>How about white supremacists?
>you are taking my statement way too literal. if you believe your race is special and others are beneath you because of some made-up pseudoscience you got from Any Forums then-no.
8/10 bait

>doesn't get it.
Democrats quietly switch out the word "equality" for "equity."

So......"what's the difference," you may ask? "Equality" is equal opportunity to try, while "equity" is guaranteed end results whether or not it's earned. One is guaranteed acceptance to a STEM degree program, while the other is a guaranteed ggraduation through adjusting the grades and not being allowed to hand out failing grades. One is a guaranteed right to apply for a job at a company, while the other is a guaranteed high-pay low-work executive job.

Get it now?

and burgers on Any Forums will still talk shit about other countries

So basically the puppet masters are going to continue to fund human trafficking

>Get it now?
you are a dumb chud that doesn't know what anything means

Why is watching clotbloods collapse so funny?

>promote gender equality worldwide

what does this even mean? drone striking more arab dirt farmers in the name of feminism?

Attached: 1483487397949.jpg (1920x1541, 144.86K)

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1622447835227.jpg (900x1200, 688.11K)

I could watch these all day

Is he ever going to put pressure on Saudi Arabia?

Dismantling patriarchal structures in traditional countries. I'm ok with this as long as we target africa and pump them so full of abortion rights and lgbt that they cut their population in half in 20 years

Attached: 1648298938631.webm (460x574, 2.69M)

>gender equity
They've moved past "equality" and are now straight up admitting to giving preferential treatment.

unironically why is this happening? and dont say the vax. im vaxxed and this hasnt happened to me

Basically promoting the idea of women going to school in poor third world countries. Definitely the most pressing issue on their list of problems

that attitude is the reason nobody likes you

because you can pinpoint the exact moment their smug breaks

Kek. At what point do they realize they are too fat

Oh God she was talking about the Charlie's Angels reboot.
Imagine being self-righteous about Hollywood, for fucking once, turning down a lazy reboot.

Look it up. It's true. deal with it.

No. They're going to continue robbing white nations to create "global equality" by diverting more resources to all the shitholes that refuse to get their fucking birthrates control. There are no real shortages. We didn't just suddenly reduce our global food output. This is just the globalists making their big power play before republicans in America or anywhere else can gather control to stop them.

It's only funny for the tools and cheerleaders. For everyone else it's scary.

I really hate the antichrist, bros.

Attached: 1647934793338.png (700x933, 733.35K)

at least Al'alia will have rights in Saudi Arabia

Test

>CHUD
>CHUD
>RACIST INCEL WHITE DEMON
>YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD
>EVERYTHING WILL BE SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT YOU
>Oh yeah rainbows, puppies, unicorns! Teehee!
>I love unity so much we're all gonna get along with one another after those EVIL RACIST WHITES are dealt with!
>Once they're gone everyone will be so much more respectful of one another! Everybody's gonna be unified!

Attached: soyjak angry chipped teeth.png (663x682, 370.21K)

Ever thought that spending $2.2billion on "gender equality world wide" when your same President came to Europe to tell of impending food shortages is fucking retarded?

>Your people are going to starve, but at least they'll be equal in their starvation!

Attached: 1648308858988.png (596x753, 286.79K)

never it seems

When will white men lose their stranglehold on hollywood?

Better, more innocent times.

Attached: 1646668719307.jpg (653x490, 63.64K)

God I really hope Putin glassess the anglos.

is that franny

>>Your people are going to starve, but at least they'll be equal in their starvation!

thats literally the point of "equity," it's social austerity. the problem isn't niggers starving in ghettos, the problem is whites NOT starving in ghettos.

What does "gender equity" translate to in common tongue?

idk but whoever she is she's already surprisingly fuckable

>haha dude just pay taxes its what every country needs and relies on it goes to good causes
>the causes :

Equally enslaved.

You should see the pics/vids of "fellow whites" packing their shit and heading for Israel once the shit they've been pushing for years finally got real.

Google them. I'm not posting because I know the end result.

More gender quotas.

Brobros....

>country going down in flames
>no student loan forgiveness btw
>no housing solutions btw
>medicare insolvent, millennials and zoomies get fucked
Thankfully there’s billions to piss away for the Ukraine war, for “gender equality”, for tranny soldiers. Endless money just not for you.

Attached: DCD1EE40-9508-4301-AA3F-E7B0F2F231A7.jpg (2713x2698, 3.07M)

>im vaxxed and this hasnt happened to me

bad things will happen to you in time.

Based Manson is suing this bitch for millions

If dubs there will be death squads that hunt down trannies and pedos within 5 years.

>because, just maybe, people believe all are equal and deserve being treated with respect?
hey baiting commiechud
read the pic again

he's talking about EQUITY not equality

>promote gender equality
Start with Ukraine. Let the women die along with the men.

You forgot the hundreds of billions still being spent on illegals still pouring in and getting distributed by midnight-flight by democrats to all 50 states while our poverty and homeless rates keep on skyrocketing.

This is a total betrayal against the American people, the ONLY people they swore their oaths of office to serve.

good troll
I rate it xy out of xy (you will never be a woman)

Seriously. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU

Breaking: Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of the president

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Attached: 3573573883.png (1200x1374, 1.09M)

equity = anti-merit, incompetent laced promotion

>he's talking about EQUITY not equality
I think it's based on the idea of continuous revolution popularized with Marxism.
They intentionally propose an impossible ideal like class equality or gender equality or any kind of biological or identity equality, and then insist that people struggle against the inequality to achieve equity. Of course the struggle is futile and that is the point: to keep the crabs in the bucket.

Who's gonna charge him? Soros-instaled DAs or AGs? Nope. Who's gonna try him? A Soros-installed judge? Nope.

This is what total corrupt power looks like. It's just like the Clinton and Obama years where these people live outside of all laws while they constantly fuck us.

Attached: 1603909762970.jpg (1152x1152, 948.62K)

this happened because OP did not ask for movies relating to this topic

Attached: 1334511730118.jpg (415x338, 38.67K)

Also we in Yurop are going to drop Russia's natual gas and the big plan to replace it is for America to send ships with their own gas in it. As if fucking ships that need weeks of travel could ever replace a continuous pipeline.
And of course rats like Greta Thunberg are going to look the other way from how much more pollution it will cause.

Bro breh bruh brah broo they moved it to Any Forums in case you didn't notice.

>starves his country

Exactly. Just yet another way for democrats to embezzle money. What is it now, the 60th time this year they've done it?

What board is this from
I’m guessing /k/

>We're doomed
And you deserve every fucking bit of it for being the weakest, most apathetic group of cowards that has ever existed in history.

I can tell this is a Any Forums thread seeing how I've been there for years and how I got permanently banned from that board

Attached: 1593848424076.gif (357x256, 785.67K)

That and also this Gotta kill two birds with one stone

It’s for the next fiscal year when he won’t have either house of congress so it literally doesn’t matter.