Joe Biden wants to launch a nuclear strike on this

Attached: Russian_army_qt.webm (640x640, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFyFo3jEp-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia propaganda is identical to Israeli.
Really says a lot.

Attached: jidf girls 3.png (800x600, 58.22K)

Nuclear football authorized by BGC

Her prices are outrageous, but does she deserve death?

Attached: e-thot_alice.jpg (1753x2295, 1.16M)

kek

Attached: trad russian.jpg (715x900, 109.92K)

Anyone in Congress not furiously working on Articles Of Impeachment should join the Biden family when they're tried and sentenced for acts of high treason. There are so many obvious counts now, it's tough trying to decide where to begin.

Attached: 1648318727464.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

The plot of TLoU never made any sense to me. Why did Joel never tap that prime teenage ass?

Gotta sauce on that lovely lady friend?

>but does she deserve death?
no. but whipping and forced impregnation!

youve convinced me that she does

Good russian od dead russian.

Source?

As a boomer, I'm not made at the propaganda (we know people do this). I'm mad at the BAD propaganda.
> in my day, work like this never would have passed the first manager

some Chechen gals are qts
youtube.com/watch?v=pFyFo3jEp-A

hard labour for the rest of her life after being cloistered, i'd say
death would be a waste, she can still serve those who serve god

Based simp exploiter.

>but does she deserve death?
no but all the simps giving her money do
pathetic

she's perfect bros...

>$1000 per month for platonic chat on discord
Those who subscribe to that deserve the rope.

Based whores.

why is gen z so fucking conformist? god they piss me off.

I have a boomer coworker who swears Russia is going to nuke us any day now because that's what the news is selling.

I've been talking to a lot of Russian women on twitch it's really funny they just sit on their computers all day alone talking to people overseas looking really pretty.

Because when the future is taken away from you, you live for the now.

tits or get the fu out !

I want to call a nuke on this vapid whore too. I hate women.

She cute

Gun looks fake and she can't hold it properly.

>$1,000 a month

does anyone else ever get violent thoughts when they see a woman
like whenever i see some fucking thot sticking her ass out wearing almost nothing obviously vying for attention and wanting to be desired, i find it hard to stop myself from daydreaming about bashing her smug fucking whore face in with a fucking golf club, watching her expression go from that fake "trying to be cute" face they all make to fear and then horror as she starts screaming and pleading with me before i hit her again and knock the wind out of her disgusting whore body, her screaming turns to frantic gurgling as i keep bashing her stupid fucking face in over and over until even that subsides, she's unrecognizable her head is a bloody bubbling pulp, all shades of red speckled with bright white and soggy grey littering her crushed cranium alongside tufts of her stupid fucking dyed hair jesus fucking christ i hate these people so god damned much i don't even want pussy from them i don't want their attention i don't want to be liked by these vile people they're disgusting, if one of them touched me i'd cut my fucking hand off i just want them to fucking DIE

A good young guy and a good young girl getting together is more beautiful. You'll love seeing that.

Attached: approved.gif (220x224, 674.34K)

You

Attached: 1574436930518.webm (720x416, 2.89M)

fuckin vid pisses me off

Attached: dom eye fail.png (462x497, 584.17K)

Alice delish
If you sub to her then unironically kys bro

I thought she was belle delphine for a sec

Alice Delish was pretty but now looks like an average bimbo.

Attached: alice_delish_272663825_142042784892780_4960024887672225127_n.jpg (1440x1800, 142.49K)

UOOOOOOHHHH!

Attached: uoooooh.png (225x225, 5.01K)

I want to launch a nuclear cock strike on her. If you pick up what I am putting down here.

She has fake tits.

wtf happened to her lips?