HE is my PRESIDENT

I've never voted, and I never will.. why?

because Jesus Christ is my King, my Guide, my ELECT and my SALVATION..

NO MAN on EARTH is your lord and master, and if a man will not humble himself before the Lord, and serve his fellow man, as was commanded..he fall into the fire, and he will not go alone

I await Christ's command. I will march in only HIS ARMY. I will serve only HIS NATION..

Attached: hewaits.jpg (480x724, 30.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no human solution to the evil of the world. The only hope is to follow Christ.

I still vote because the baby-murderers must be opposed, but I don't assume that will end evil. I do it because I cannot conscience the idea of them having free reign.

I love Jesus, too… but hyper-vigilante Christianity is not what He’s about.

He is all love & hope.

Hey bro, jesus here, you should cool it with the anti-semitism. I was a jew after all! Also please Ignore all the other schizos who say they're the son of God, it's only me, it was just a coincidence that my preaching correlated with the fall of Rome and appealed to a bunch of morally disenfranchised retards. Anyway, hope you're enjoying all that technology and medicine that I didn't put in the bible, penicillin? Whats that? Don't go to mars pls, I literally couldn't comprehend that.

K bye, oh and one last thing, I wont tell you which denomination got it right, you'll have to guess. You'll burn in hell forever if you guess wrong. Good luck!

>NO MAN on EARTH is your lord and master
And yet if it weren't for all the leaders with their god complex throughout the ages, breaking most if not all commandments within and outside their empires in order to expand and solidify your belief, you would've never heard of Jesus Christ. And if you did, you'd find him to be a mere historical curiosity that didn't amount to much.

Funny how that works.

>love & hope
copes

>Hey bro, jesus here
>((medicine)) that never works.

2 Thessalonians 2..

wrong.. about everything...as per usual

Attached: 1593717638511.jpg (1024x838, 84.77K)

>cant refute
pottery

>I await Christ's command
Two thousand more years.
Trust the plan.

a metaphorical character is your president? ok

>refute

the hubris in thinking you deserve one

Attached: foie gras.jpg (438x288, 299.16K)

>I've never voted, and I never will.. why?
SAME! Checked!
>because Jesus Christ is my King, my Guide, my ELECT and my SALVATION..
YES! AMEN! YES!
>I await Christ's command. I will march in only HIS ARMY. I will serve only HIS NATION..
Good! When He Comes you will not be deceived by the wickedness in the nature of the false prophet. BECAUSE REMEMBER the first will be the favorite of the people and that is the wide road that he will lead them down. The narrow road is the one that will be secretly revealed unto you in a way that you will always remember. Not by sight but by quietness of mind and body and soul.

why is jesus on hell?

well don't forget that one time when he scolded OP for cooming too much at a photo of emma watson's wrinkles

Kek ofc a christkike would run

Are you mentally feable?

John 18:36
Romans 13

Its like you don't even read the bible.

Jesus continually attempts to saved the lost over the endless eons of time and always comes out victorious after the reveal of the game that is the veil of illusion.

>lost your eyes to see

>lost your ears to hear

Christ has already risen.. now he comes as the boulder

Jesus is the Lord.

Attached: 1617720888912.jpg (280x191, 15.8K)

Dear heavenly Father, please bless this pure and kind user, and his wonderful thread. I pray for blessings and happiness for all the days of his life, Amen.

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Jesus is the real Christ.
JFK Jr is the antichrist.

Attached: 1621617198330.jpg (986x1024, 88.1K)

You sound like a homo

Thanks for link!

Jesus is the only Christ