Balkan IQ

Based on your experience, is this an accurate map of IQ in the balkans?

Attached: B0092648-C886-4211-B2F9-C7F5E38CE326.jpg (1125x1114, 512.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxaBCzxtQXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no way Albanoids are that low on the scale, they're fucking zergs but they can't be that retarded

this explains the balkan chadness. They're strong and agressive like men are supposed to, none of that fag nerd shit

Isnt Martin shkreli Albanian?

MUSLIMBROS...

Attached: 1635701602862.png (819x671, 85.21K)

i think 82 i just a shade above the threshold, technically not mentally retarded

mitteleuropa iq

No. Pic rel is the only comprehensive and standardized study ever done in Europe on IQ.
The results for Montenegro were literally "derived from PISA tests", look it up. The other scores are also weighted and cherrypicked form all sorts of studies.

Attached: iq_test_map_1981.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Something about Islam literally lowers your intelligence and turns you into a retard

It's stooping to the most base level of humanity

Is it the incest?

Probably true but at the same time, i have NEVER heard anyone take an IQ test.

>Is it the incest?
Yes

don't you have to take iq test for driving license?

What happened to us Yugobros?

had a friend from Albania, dumb as a rock but would never leave us alone in any fight, fucker smoke a lot we called him chimney

I figured Croatia would be above 100, but the rest looks right.

albania seems too low, and bosnia too I think, probably is the ammount of gipsy and uneducated people, not that they are naturally stupid even if education, if you put the balkans in a good enviorment they would be on par of the other countries in europe, contrary to niggers that are naturally low iq

What? This is a bait right?

Seems about right, a lot of gypsies, people that lived through commie times that can't think for themselves and meatheads and whores that drink alcohol and listen to turbo folk all the time.

This

Attached: iq 4.png (680x338, 224.37K)

u dont need to be smart, u just need a BAYRAKTAR

Shut the fuck up nigger apologist. I know you're an albanian because you sound the exact same like an american nigger talking about "muh enviroment" kys

No, here in Croatia you are required to pass an IQ test to be able to get license. Floor is low so most pass, but we do have one.

PF, fuck no, we have some easy test that even gypsies can pass (most of them still fail)

Bosnians have a superior humor (probably in the whole world) and highly intelligent comebacks, but they are indeed considered dumb in everything else. Its a paradox.

Herzegovinas are considered to be a superior businessmen and geniuses in social connection and manipulation.

Albanians have a reputation of skilled traders. They are also considered dumb, but not in a funny way like Bosnians.

Montenegrins a know for their dry wit and laconic humor. But their main characteristic is their they are extremely lazy.

Conclusion: IQ is a shitty instrument which fails to capture the richness of non-Anglosphere world.

I listen to turbofolk and drink alcohol but my IQ is 170

an easy test*

nationalism and chimpout
all the smartest left your non-countries

BULEVAROM REVOLUCIJE

Which one is Serbia? I think they are the most retard.

>Montenegrins a know for their dry wit and laconic humor. But their main characteristic is their they are extremely lazy.
I don't understand, where does the idea come from?

Same here, it was very easy, but I do feel like there are enough retards in this country, judging from the fact that I was the only one in the room to score perfect. I felt like the king of idiots.

Extreme brain drain and desertion.
An average intelligence motherfucker will try to escape when the war starts.
The average Serb left in Serbia will create parties on bridges as the bombing campaign is under way.
Low IQ > High IQ.

Attached: 1646419849051.jpg (1280x621, 114.23K)

can someone please explain to me how the eastern Roman empire got fucked so bad that they lost the balkans to the slavs in two seconds?

Brown people

I went to school with them, and some are smarter (according to the professor grades) than a lot of italians, I had a russian girl in my class too, and she was the smarter (still according to grades) in there, romanians, were pretty average instead, moroccan and I had a nigger brazilian girl were a lost cause

that's an awful serbian cope.

like invasions from the sassanids?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxaBCzxtQXk
Aca Lukas is a cocked out degenerate, but he creates art that hits me directly in the soul.
DOK TI U KAFANI PIJEŠ DRUŽE