Taylor Hawkins DEAD

Looks like the foos finally got him

foxnews.com/entertainment/foo-fighters-drummer-taylor-hawkins-death-chest-pain-resuscitation

Attached: 024628B1-AC55-4823-80D8-912EF2B9060D.jpg (1170x1517, 829.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/foo-fighters-alaska-vaccination-proof-covid-test-1234998048/
planet-today.com/2022/03/foo-fighters-drummer-taylor-hawkins-who.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on the fighters, I've always known but never really listened to them

hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/foo-fighters-alaska-vaccination-proof-covid-test-1234998048/
BIG HMMMMMMMMMMM

>get booster clotshot to go play in shithole South America
>die
Womp womp

Vax tax paid again

that's how you know it's working.. just get the fucking vaccine you incel chud

bump

Git your 5th Boost Goys!

planet-today.com/2022/03/foo-fighters-drummer-taylor-hawkins-who.html?m=1

I read he ODed

shouldnt a gotten that vax!

Scopolamine in your coke will do that to you.
Gotta be careful being blond in a band with Dave Grohl, should never have vaxxed.

Oh yes of course. He must have been doing fentanyl to stay relevant and relatable to America’s youth!

Attached: 077A9816-A01C-4353-955E-6FDC82CF654A.jpg (1280x720, 69.63K)

imagine getting the vaccine and then doing pure blow in colombia

They are last wave of white suburbia skater culture

>millionaire rock star that doesn't do drugs

nothing gets by you, does it?

You chuds did this. Go get your covie boosties. Two more weeks to flatten the curve etc etc

They were decent like 15 years ago I guess

Uh oh will the funeral be vaxxmaxx only? Vaxx salesman Grohl will be there no doubt

I TOOK ANOTHER INJECTION TODAY
I'M A FOOL
IS PFIZER GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU?

Attached: 1634423250594.jpg (810x362, 30.48K)

Get the vax pay the tax

If it was still 1990 then maybe you would be right rabbi. It certainly would be convenient! Never mind the fact that Taylor Hawkins was 100% a onions male born and raised in Laguna Beach. A town where every person is a health nut (even the hobbos) the only drug that is semi tolerated there is wine and adrenochrome

> NOOOO! SOME IS DEAD!!1
absolutely gutted. thoughts and prayers etc.etc. fuck off and die, thanks. this celebrity worship cocksucking has got to end.
highly likely but i also don't give a shit.

They only have one good song.

Stop saying that he died of the vax. The cause of death is not determined yet so we need more time until they confirm the actual case. You can't just determine that by what you believe. We need to wait until more facts come out.

They fucking suck, Butt rock for faggots

they've never had a one good song. it was all insufferable commercial trash to flog to depressed teenagers and fat whores.

this is terrible.
still, get boosted.

Attached: 650.jpg (650x559, 80.61K)

And which one is that?

Who?

hmmm.

Massive drug addict constantly on Heroin for 10 years; visit Columbia he's kill. Yeah right; it was a normal heart attack ... Guy got ahold of the good shit and fucked himself.

Attached: 1647859869193.jpg (1036x1280, 422.14K)

Kike spike, blood tithe, paid in full

>foo fighter drummer
that would be dave grohl, retard

That isn’t the point shill. The point is that this is a redpill to terrify vaxxies with.

Attached: header.jpg (780x455, 104.19K)

everlong is okay but also not WOW
very much average for the time it was released
foo fighters fans are weird and don't seem to actually enjoy music
but then again when you enjoy music you only listen to classical or metal

the pretender

>but then again when you enjoy music you only listen to classical or metal
Lmao kys faggot

lmao
imagine being sacrificed to a fairytale

>I'm coming for the rest of you foos!

Attached: mr-t-clubber-lang-rocky3.png (612x458, 343.47K)

Illuminati confirmed

Attached: 666.png (347x280, 115.4K)

WHAT IF THIS SHOT IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS
WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR RATS
YOU'RE THE OFFENDER
WHAT IF I SAY THESE CLOTS ARE AN ENDER

Attached: sing.jpg (223x226, 8.17K)

Peaked at Everlong and never came back

the media here is saying he was complaining about chest pains

i can play almost any string instrument there is and i only have musician friends
nobody listens to anything that is not classical or metal
if you think EDM or stupidity like that is proper music i got bad news for you

ODing isnt cool anymore since you can do it so easily with fentanyl....

Is that you Weird?

You guys need to stop it. You've been doing these mass die off threads and they've all been bullshit. Great a random famous person died. There's no proof it was related to the vaccine. It could've been anything. We don't know if he had a history of heart issues.
This is why everyone thinks you antivaxxers are a joke.

chest pains?? that's crazy. man, must've been an OD on drugs AHH yawwwnn imm sleeepy, anybody else?

Good. To be a celebrity is to be an abomination. Hope he's roasting in hell and that all his devil worshippers are joining him soon too.

exquisite

>planet-today.com/2022/03/foo-fighters-drummer-taylor-hawkins-who.html?m=1
What the fuck kind of gaslighting is this? This is insane. They pushed the vaccines.

i know these fuckin tin foil hat trumpers constantly bringing up the dozens and DOZENS of young, healthy athletes dying or being forced to retire early due to.... well NOBODY KNOWS. stupid trumpers think THEY're doctors!

They are like wannabe punk alternative indie rock but totally fucking suck with 0 good songs despite Dave Grohl coming from Nirvana but has no similarities

Wrong, everyone thinks vaxtards are a joke. Just two more weeks right? Winter of death??

all "chest pain" deaths are vaxx murders until proven otherwise.

This entire site is a parody of itself. You're a joke for taking it this seriously.

>dying with covid = dying from covid
>dying with vaccine = dying from vaccine
pic related

Attached: Rickrolling-Funny-Viral-Meme.jpg (400x300, 24.09K)

if he didn't get the vaxx that wouldn't be even a consideration
do you get it now?
no refunds

>NOBODY KNOWS
umm sweaty it's pretty obviously climate change

AND I WONDER
WHEN I TAKE THE PHARMA JUICE
IF MY HEART WILL EVER FELL THIS BAD FOREVER
IF I CAN EVER EXERCISE AGAIN
THE ONLY THING I'LL EVER ASK OF YOU
YOU GOTTA CALL AN AMBULANCE WHEN I SAY WHEN

Attached: sing2.jpg (318x158, 9.29K)

They were a rock band that never trashed their home country when singing abroad. I couldn't name a song, but currently listening to Max Richter - November which would potentially tell you why for me fren. How's the weather in Greece today? Taking the doggo for a walk on this lovely spring day, wife will probably tail along behind us. Chicks man, chicks.

>be drummer in USA pop rock band
>tour in south america
>die in bogota columbia
yeah, i bet it was his vaccine that killed him and couldn't possibly be something else.

Attached: 1613835567000.jpg (340x270, 19.44K)

i have that suspicion too but until qualified experts on the subject (dr. fauci, bill gates, etc) tell me, i'm hesitant to make those claims

>Hawkins, a father to two teenage children, had openly discussed his drug and overdose struggles years before what the band called his 'tragic and untimely' death.

>Four years after joining Foo Fighters, Hawkins overdosed on heroin and ended up in a coma in 2001 which he later described as the result of him 'taking it too far'.

Oh yeah. Totally the vaxx, idiots.

Attached: IMG_20220301_111151_890.jpg (1280x960, 162.63K)

There's tons of idiots that actually believe it. 35% of Americans are unvaccinated. They think if they take a vaccine that 65% of Americans have taken at least twice, it means they'll die. That makes no sense.
All of this retarded crap started with Any Forums. The sooner this place is censored from the internet, the better.