>Comfy software dev job working from home
>Daily zoom meeting
>Someone mentions Ukraine
>Everyone says Putin is a crazy madman and needs to be stopped/assassinated
>I tell them Russia's security concerns are legitimate due to NATO expansion
>I said America also wouldn't tolerate Mexico joining a russian alliance
>They start laughing at me and say that I fell for russian propaganda
>They say I support child murder if I support the war
>I tell them about NATO bombings of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Serbia etc. and how many people were killed
>I call them hypocrites for only being against russian wars but not NATO wars
>They mock me and say that these wars were just because they were terrorists/communists

They all make fun of me now everytime and call me "Putinfan" instead of my real name. I fucked up, didn't I? Why couldn't I just keep my fucking mouth shut when it comes to discussing politics with normies?

Attached: 1639385217830.jpg (999x827, 38.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a leaf so it's only natural that you want to kill yourself.

in the next zoom meeting start it by fucking your dog...then they won't call you Putinfan anymore.

Attached: 1 MwZGE-ar1tWrL2Kj-lPqEw.jpg (450x433, 37.83K)

you fucked up big time putinfan

Based Putinfan

Imagine sperging over slavshits killing each other lol

you are a retard, Jewtin is fucking up ukraine and killing a bunch of white people because the WEF told him to, in order to bankrupt the western middle classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v1pB8l6pQc&t=3s

Attached: globohomo.png (911x113, 27.95K)

>Leafland
>People there suck
>Cucked and fucked
Better luck next life, Putinfan.

Attached: 1638563968111.jpg (340x296, 16.47K)

Love you, ru fren :)

этo пacтa кcтaти xD

May as well double down and keep pointing out how zombified they are.

>Be me
>Comfy software dev job working from home
>Daily zoom meeting

it's SATURDAY

LMFAO

loser works 7 days a week, but it's CoOl He's a PrOgRaMmInG ChAd aka code moneky idiot

HA HA HA HA HA

Loser

Code something good. You probably write apps for the canadian government for trannies and covid boosters

LOL

My parents and older brother also accused me of falling for "Russian propaganda" because I logically compared Russian intervention into Ukraine to America and Britain unjustifiably invading Iraq 19 years ago. People are retarded.

hide your powerlevel faggot
NPCs are not worth trying to save

Suck more Ukie cock, faggot.

>revealing your power level

rookie mistake, better luck at your next job

I admire your courage, but I don't know what you expected by defending Russia.
Also, this is a larp

Don’t talk politics at all, you fucked up. Staying apolitical is a too priority

theyre going to fire you stupid faggot
see you on the street next year

just show them pics like these

Attached: FNAc9oHX0AAFLQt.jpg (745x521, 86.42K)

Since nato is just a fucking treaty, then yes you are dumb, so is putin

e-conservatism really did create another set of political bots

Attached: 1648197685779.jpg (580x760, 66.51K)

also,

Attached: 1648234049480.jpg (2000x2000, 1.55M)

>So just let me revel and bask
>In the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass
>And it's a disaster, such a catastrophe
>For you to see so damn much of my ass you >ask for me

They should sack you

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Attached: bangs 1.jpg (160x316, 15.45K)

>That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life.
Kek. Based copypasta poster.

The mental conditioning that the average person goes through is difficult to overcome, we live in an invasion of the bodysnatcher takeover type dystopia. You need to learn to blend in amongst them if you are to survive.

you could also remind them that then-senator joe biden voted for the iraq war

Dont talk to liberal sheep. Anyone susceptible to color revolution propaganda is probably irredeemable. Just tell them about Ukraine on Fire and end the call. If you get comp,a ints from your boss or HR, comp,win about the hostile political work environment