Why is there so much obesity among the poor?

They say they cannot afford heating and medical care to treat their extreme obesity, yet they are overeating. How? It’s especially striking for womenz.

Attached: 634B2D09-78BE-41B7-8B39-95A735F18400.png (460x395, 7.69K)

It's the cheapest foods that are calorie dense but nutrient deficient.

I'd say they over eat because they are unhappy, or they are predisposed to be both poor and fat because they lack self governance, conscientiousness

if they worked for their food maybe they’d burn off the calories

So this is gonna sound really wrong, but try to bear with me.
Carbs are very cheap.
Bread is super easy to make and typically gets burned from excess.
When you go to the store, the cheapest things you can buy are things like white bread and the like, maybe some donuts.
Vegetables are cheap, but for the average poor household, they likely don't know how to really cook properly, or make a healthy meal-plan throughout the week.
It becomes easier to just buy the cheap junk food which mostly consists of carbs.
Carbs are the one thing you absolutely try to avoid the most when on a cut.
Why? Because if you eat carbs, your body has a harder time getting to the fat due to your glucose levels.
If you run out of glucose, your body starts switching to body fat.
If you eat protein and fats you'll be on your way to a healthy lifestyle and it will actually promote fat-loss.
But since the average poor household isn't well-versed in nutrition or meal-prep, they resort to the easy option, which is cheap carb consumption.
And here you have the result of such a vexing problem.

Poor people shouldn’t have enough money for ANY food in the first place and be happy in w soup kitchen

Cheapest food is calorie dense trash

The west is so rich our poor our fat and being thin is a sign of wealth.

This is a problem we need to solve but its better than most people being on the verge of starvation which is how most of history worked.

How do you explain around 24% male obesity at all income levels.
Poor and stupid doesn't cut it as explanation.

Basically this.

This is actually true.

> It becomes easier to just buy the cheap junk food

nope

The easiest thing is to go to the fields after harvest and pock up leftovers for free. Team up with other poor folk so you alternate picking stuff up.

What’e cheap is rice, noodles, free field veggies, berries (free in the summer), free apples (fall), water etc.

Meat is expensive, processed food is too.

You can feed a family of 4 for 15 euros a week easy - healthy.

Nah plenty of 1 euro baked goods.
And these bakeries produce worst kind of trash food.

high income women need to stat attractive for high income men

low income women are single mums living on gibs or have low trash hubbies, so thet overeat and don’t exercise.

Maybe the men would be fatter but they can't access food as easily as women at that income level. No one explanation cuts it as an explantion.

how many 1 euro baked goods can you buy for 15 euros for a week for a family of 4 (requirement of 70,000kcal).

I understand women, but my question was about men.

Don’t forget the 2 liters of soda most of these fat fucks drink a day.

Poor people have no goals or life success stories, they have nothing to look forward to
Except getting a bit of money at the end of the day and then spending it on comfort food to feel something that resembles joy
Comfort food is bad for them, of course it is
Their waistline represents their lifes achievements
It's sad but this is how it is for them

Ahh yes the bakery that doesn't use any butter shortening or oil in their recipes. Just the carbs are the reason for weight gain. Right....

In the worst periods of my life where I really let myself go and gained a few pounds I felt so miserable, bloated, tired, mind's a fog, depressed, etc. all from that weight gain and having a bit of a belly. I just cannot understand how some "people" allow themselves to balloon up to 300 lbs

Wrong

Poor impulse control.
Direct correlation between low IQ, poverty, obesity, every known disease known to man.
Indirectly correlates, higher the IQ less likely to be
>poor
>unhealthy
>obese

Further citations are proven by blind study IQ test where land whale feminist thought they were so high and mighty only to find out they were average IQ at best. While athletic individuals had varying degrees of intelligence, but often excelled at a few fields of study into above-average/genius scores.

>indirectly
Inversely*

Fat women are less desirable. Rich men can afford more attractive, more fit wives and the more attractive women will obviously go with the richer men because they know all men are the same except for money.

Too easy next question please

fastfood is cheap

Men do sport regardless of income.

Frozen food and no physical exercise

niggerball in the ghetto isn't a sport.
Men that play real sports are much more likely to be high income.
That involves being on a real team, with a strict training schedule.

Again why are all income level men stuck at 24%

fastfood is expensive

for the cost of 1 McD meal for a family of 4 (only a dinner or lunch) you can feed the same family 7 days with 3 meals a day.

Carbs are still ubiquitous in restaurants no matter how fat the check is. This idea that wealthy people are exposed to less carbs without even trying just from the selection they have is unimpressive

men burn calories working (low income) and with sport / work out at high income.

>carbs are the one thing you avoid on a cut
Liftlet everyone.

That proves my point guy.
Everyone across the board has gained body fat.
An average working Goyim with an average salary would therefore have an average body fat.
15-25% body fat is now the average.
10-20% would be the above average (low body fat).
30-40%+ would be the below average.
You're forgetting that averages are just that. An average.
I see a lot more successful men in the classical sense of wealthy, moderately good lucking, and/or has achievements in the low body fat compared to average than the high body fat compared to average.

It's a combination of these
(poor food quality)
(poor self-control)

Cheap foods are calorie-dense.
Sedentary lifestyle due to not affording outings.
Most live in unsafe areas.
Lazy parents.

i mixed up my labels, looks like i'm a retard

Poor people consume more empty calories and worse food.

Some times worse food is cheaper, like buying garbage over-processed meats instead of real meat. Sometimes it can be a time thing: the guy that works 13+ hours a day to barely get to the end of the month doesn't have time to cook and fast food is cheaper, faster and more readily availablr than restaurant food. Other times it's about poverty and stress: stressed people is more likely to eat junk food simply because it's addictive and produces endorphins when eaten.

Poverty is a really complex issue that affects the behaviour of individuals.

god damn it autocorrect systems keep fucking up my post.

Listen you stupid fucking yankee, nobody is saying the rich avoid carbs.
Restaurants obviously have higher quality and more carefully developed meals as opposed to the fucking local supermarket.
Any rich faggot can be overweight, that's not the argument here.
The question is why the poor are so overweight.
The answer is clear, but you can only see as far as your retarded brain can let you which isn't enough to realize that carbohydrates completely stop KETOSIS.
If you can't go into the the process that utilizes your body fat, then you're just going to keep the fat on because you go over your TDEE.
I'm not even going to bother explaining to you what either of those are because it'll go into one ear and out the other.

>Listen you stupid fucking yankee, nobody is saying the rich avoid carbs.

Except I am, but not because they are rich. They are both rich and less fat because they have self control.

I'm an anti-carb fag myself, I don't think you understand my post

>Taking it out of context.
I said you try to avoid the most, not the ONLY thing you avoid.
Of course you avoid sugars, too.

poor impulse control, inability to plan ahead or even realize the cumulative effects of their own actions. these traits will frequently make a person poor as well as fat and a few other things.

Hmmm you aren't white are you? Sugar is a carb. Carbs are broken down to sugars. Same thing.

Cheap food makes you fat more than expensive food does

Women biologically gain fat faster than men

One of the keys to success is literally moderation.
If you can moderate your spending, you would have the same capacity to moderate your carb intake.

This has little or nothing to do with stopping eating carbs. More to do with a high end soup having a slice of real bread (which has protein and micros opposed to processed store bread). Effectively moderating carb intake with a higher quality carb.

Obesity =/= eating much, it's just eating wrong.
Depressed-unhappy people tend to consume more sugar drinks and junk food.

Nigger you are explaining how the poor get fat, nobody gives a shit the question is why and the answer is because they are dumb cattle, otherwise they wouldn't be fat.

Attached: 1617552869115.gif (336x335, 2.56M)