>David Rockefeller - 101 yo
>George Soros - 91 yo
>Henry Kissinger - 98 yo
>Queen Elizabeth - 95 yo
>Prince Phillip - 99 yo
>Jacob Rothschild - 85 yo
>Klaus Schwab - 83 yo

WHY DO THEY LIVE SO FUCKING LONG?

Attached: images (1).jpg (310x163, 7.37K)

You already know the answer... blood libel, adrenochrome, demonic power absortion, etc.

This exactly

access to the greatest medical care a human being could possibly afford. also this:

Children's blood and Stem cells. When their cells gets old and expired they just replace it with new one.

best medical teams in the world. don't worry about it goy you can never afford it anyways. it's for gods chosen only

Satanic pacts
also spending millions on longevity research

the blood of young christian boys in their matzah balls

There is a good reason why all of them are kid fuckers

Doesn't matter. Their body and mind are barely holding together. They know they've made a pact with the devil and endless torment awaits them.

>blood libel

Attached: C28893E9-DF67-408D-BB09-2F35949151E2.jpg (600x400, 138.05K)

On the other hand my grandma is 95 yo, fat, and it still doesn't seem like she's kicking the bucket anytime soon. And as far as I know she doesn't do any satanic rituals or drink child blood

If you lay off the mcdonalds and take a walk every now and then, these numbers are pretty realistic.

Neurons are harder to renew than other tissues's cells, though. Must be a hellish prison to have a healthy hearth at 100 but be a dementiated person nonetheless

they'll all die eventually

We have the saying: "Unkraut vergeht nicht" which means: "Weeds [as in an undesirable plants] just don't perish."
Awful people just don't die an early death.

fQqp18ki)#

based

in spanish it's "hierba mala nunca muere"
weeds never die

The worst part is that there exists technology to atleast preserve their dead corpse for re-animation. Meaning Soros will eventually rule the Galactic Empire.

THERE IS NO REASON THEY HAVE TO KILL ANYONE TO GET BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS

COMPANIES LITERALLY PAY FOR THE YOUNG BLOOD

Attached: silicon_valley_season_4_episode_5_1.0.jpg (1400x1400, 150.98K)

Children's blood infusions and other anti-aging tech that I don't know about. Plus, they live very cushy lives and their HATRED for the world keeps them going. They want to see everyone dead. I respect that a lot. Hope they succeed.

How can people even look at this motherfucker and not conclude that he's pure evil? Christ

Attached: 1626951444262.png (1280x960, 2.22M)

>WHY DO THEY LIVE SO FUCKING LONG?
Evil.
Pure fucking evil, mate.
Look at that nasty fuck's face and tell me he isn't possessed by a demon.
Get right with your maker. Arm up.
We have attracted something's attention - and it's coming.

Attached: Crusader1.jpg (300x243, 9.49K)

interesting that this observation was also made in the Spanish-speaking world.

The average person is probably completely ignorant of his existence.

"Blood libel" What the hell are you talking about? It's not libelous to discuss Jews sacrificing Christian children if it's actually happening?

>don’t smoke
>don’t drink
>exercise regularly
>healthy BMI
>managed stress
>longevity in genealogy
>proactive healthcare approach
>HOW DO THEY DO IT
85 is attainable by 99.9% of the population and it’s not even that hard.

don't know how nobody stated the biggest reason yet
they never faced hardship their entire adult life, they lived stress-free 24/7, they never did hard labor
the huge majority of humans go through at least two of these 3 for all their life
that shit kills your body and heart early

more importantly
why do people keep working for them?

They don’t drink and drug themselves into oblivion. They don’t eat grocery store poison everyday.