Whats the plan behind all of this?

whats the plan behind all of this?

Attached: 1630536716153.png (873x1160, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oil

3 day special operation bro, it's a success haven't you heard?

Unite the slavs

take eastern ukraine so he has land connected to the peninsula of crimea

The plan was to capture Donetsk and Luhansk and that's it. No evidence at all he wanted Kiev. Soldiers were stationed there as a distraction. He's playing 5D chess and winning.

making mutt golems shit their crotchless leather pants

what do you mean by "all this"? It' a cursory Spec Op to secure the lives of russian speaking ukranians residing in Donetsk and Luhansk. He achieved this swiftly and will soon resume bussiness as usual.

>It' a cursory Spec Op to secure the lives of russian speaking ukranians residing in Donetsk and Luhansk.
The level of cope when you have no Kyiv

There are a few. Mostly to protect and bring in the Russian Ukrainians into the Federation and create a buffer with NATO.

Also to create divisions within the EU/US relationship. Germany needs Russian oil and that need will strain Europe.

If you buy the Putin/Xi alliance, then there's another objective which is to lure the US into a war so China can take Taiwan while China cockblocks anyone from interfering with Russia.

Popularise nazism through reverse psychology

this, sun tzu himself said to appear weak when you are strong, that's why he sent clueless conscripts, massacred his vdv, became bogged down in 80 miles long traffic jam and humiliated his entire armed forces in front of the world

>whats the plan behind all of this?
To remind the world that Russia is like the undead in Warcraft 3 - they spread blight wherever they go.

It's Kiev tranny, Putin was never interested in taking Kiev because unlike NATO he's not an expansionist warmonger.

How much are they paying you jew shill? Everybody knows Putin isn't imperialist like AmeriKKKa, he just wanted to liberate the place and waltz out

establish a pro-Russian government to make Ukraine a buffer state between Russia and NATO
Problem is Ukrainians will never accept a pro-Russian government anymore so it was doomed from the start

I thought only leaves could make posts this cringe

Expand Russian borders to make room for Russian babies. This is something whites have forgotten to do for the last 80 years

Nazis were also bogged down in Belgium. Militaries are incompetent. Just look at US military. I have no doubt Chinese military is a major disappointment as well.
Never mind arabs, jews and Turks.

Perpetual war.

This is why dictatorship militaries are garbage

>plan
just see who has more wealth when it's over. that was the plan.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

to become the 5D chess god emperor for the cuckservatives of this decade

Attached: 1642376323031.png (721x510, 588.23K)

So there are unironically people buying this, impressive

Ukraine's gas reserves

>Nazis were also bogged down in Belgium

Only for like a day tho

Making the world seethe

Lol alright you made me laugh user congrats. Also made me realize how fucking often those shills mention Sun Tzu, now I’m wondering if it was just variations of the same copypasta? I guess most shilling is at the end of the day

Evolutionists are deluded. Thus meme would be funny if it wasn't so deeply foawed

It's Kiev
It is Київ

>Putin was never interested in taking Kiev
We are teaching levels of cope never thought possible.

the 600000000000 gorillion km convoy was just a charade?

It's rather simple really

Attached: 1648156220394.webm (514x290, 2.95M)

rip in pieces to all the VDV that died in the apparent feint on the capital

The plan was to take Kiev within the first week, replace the government and turn the country into a puppet state like Belarus. Can't really blame him, even western analysts assumed Ukraine wouldn't stand a chance

That failed miserably so now they are making shit up as they go along. Latest cope is that they only wanted Donbass in the first place, that's why they launched attacks from every possible direction

What do you mean cope? Why would Putin want to take Kiev? The height of nazi activity was happening on the lands which are now in control of patriots under the command of the Russian army, it's mission accomplished. Kiev is a gay kike city that Russia has no interest in.

Yeah I remember pro-Russian anons saying Kiev would fall in two weeks at the beginning of this shit, after they failed to take it in 3 or 4 days. Now the new cope is that, actually, Putin never wanted to take it in the first place. He was totally just doing some spring cleaning for his military inventory by recycling it through the strategic use of 80 mile convoys sitting like ducks, and downsizing his military personnel through innovative new firing techniques that utilize Ukrainian Nazi firearms