Musk Twitter

hes here lurking isn't he bros
how free are we talking here elon?
can we name the jew and say nigger?
im listening

Attached: musker.jpg (1069x1306, 343.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1507777261654605828
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's on biz not pol

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1507777261654605828

Thanks OP. I've only seen this thread 13 times today and 200 times since he originally posted it. I had completely forgot about it again until you reminded me of it.

>He's on biz
I can see this
>not on pol
hes gotta be at least passing by from time to time

Elon, should I put $1000 into DOGE for when the dollar collapses and everyone rushes to throw their money somewhere? Or will the power grid be destroyed shortly after?

Also I'm so glad I never have to go to that Tesla plant ever again, fuck that place.

Attached: 1613538667611.jpg (878x714, 144.55K)

maybe try going outside for once

Focus on one platform or it'll be a failure. Parlor, minds, gettr, all failures. Gab is the platform that has stood the test of time and is the best alternative.

So you acknowledge you've made this thread more times than it needs to be made, yet you continue to make these threads. Why?

He’s so based it’s unreal

agree that too many platforms leads people to stick around on twitter, you dont think GAB would be outpaced by musk Twitter? torba seems solid from what I can tell

Yes Gab is the best by far

first time actually, havent been lurking much today.

>first time

Have you lurked for two years yet? No need to answer, that's a rhetorical question. I know you haven't. Lurk for two years, learn how to use the search bar for the catalog.

kek eat shit faggot been here since 06
cry harder

I want to believe

Yeah, it's called Gab

They all immediately started being whiny hypocritical cunts, on top of being bare bones nobody start-ups.

If someone with musk's resources creates a Twitter that solely adheres to US Scotus rulings, it'd work.

He's also gonna be the largest ISP in the world in a decade, or so, and he can just throw that shit onto his own browser default home page and he'll have the widest audience.

LOL, LMAO. Yeah buddy.

Who should I follow on Gab that I cannot follow on Twitter?

>He's also gonna be the largest ISP in the world in a decade
right, forgot about this angle seems like it could work out well.