Is it because places aren't being able to afford meat so they hopped onto the Vegan/environmental bandwagon or is there...

Is it because places aren't being able to afford meat so they hopped onto the Vegan/environmental bandwagon or is there a deeper reason why Vegansim is being shilled so hard lately?

Attached: greggs_vegan_sausage_rolls_4_pack_420g_78663_T1.jpg (1600x1600, 349.5K)

Will some britbong user ship me a few sausage rolls? I really, really want one.

esg wef

It's more expensive than regular meat. Only with gov subsidies it's comparable.

Vegans always end up looking like the dude from Tales from the Crypt.

Attached: Tales-from-the-crypt.jpg (1274x720, 194.69K)

MFW SOSIJ REPLACED BY THE BUGS

Everyone will be vegan in the future. It is needed for Earth to ascend. Meat held us back.

Jesus was raw vegan.
Hitler was vegetarian.

It is time to look up some vegan meal plans.

Attached: try plant based.jpg (183x275, 19.06K)

It's easy to manufacture and preserve processed fake meat filled with sawdust and corn syrup. It's simply more profitable than legitimate meat.

>Everyone will be vegan in the future.
I will kill and eat people if there's no beef or pork to eat. You muscleless twinks won't be able to stop me.

>vegan
just go vegetarian, you get your veggies, eggs, and cheeses
in a side note, and I don't want to side track from the original conversation, but what the fuck is up with all the cauliflower being put in products nowadays?
-Cauliflower rice
-Cauliflower bread
-Cauliflower pasta
Who's pushing for this shit no one asked for and why?

Love me a Gregg's thread, simple as.

Attached: bong racist in Greggs.png (450x540, 61.76K)

No.
It's just another method to weaken us.

>vegan sausage
>the trannie of the food world

>ker is a high level Satanic faggot.
vegans live ten years longer. its popular you dumb chud

wasn't jesus spawning fish to eat

Quorn is quite an interesting product and extremely cheap/protein efficient. It doesnt particularly taste like anything though, and ofc its not meat.

Like it or not, Quorn production will be necessary to ensure food supplies in decades to come, and all it needs for production is a large vat full of mycoprotein and energy for them.

They don't live longer. That's a talking point.
It's not popular. It it was there wouldn't be as much meat available.

myco indicates fungus.

I see it everywhere and it's always fully stocked on the shelves
They're surely not making much money off of it, all this gay imitation meat and cheese
A whole section of my local co-op has been turned into some gluten free + plant based section where it used to have nicer, better products that were always popular, like those weird bapao microwavable meat bun things
Fucking vegan trash, I can only blame the youth, they're probably all trend-setting vegan retards who don't even cook for themselves but demand vegan pizzas, fake meat and shitty cheese (sheese) to be stocked anyway
Fuck em

>They don't live longer. That's a talking point.
ok idiot

Attached: download (13).jpg (194x259, 7.87K)

>made with quorn
wtf is quorn?

Attached: malk.jpg (640x480, 34.55K)

it is a fungus. quorn is a mushroom product.
thats what makes it so efficient to produce and high in protein.

They want you to be a frail bug man. It's literally how the spartans subjugated the helots despite the fact that the helots outnumbered them like 5 to 1.
Think about it. They want to take your weapons. They want to take away all your cheap protein. They encourage you to be lazy and consoom constantly while spending no time on making yourself better. This is an attempt to subjugate a people forever.

Attached: 1647494569233.jpg (944x1105, 262.13K)

Imagine being so insecure about your masculinity you need to regularly consume meat and remind everyone around you you're a meat eater

>want someday

I don't have anything against eating plants just like meats, vegan was hijacked by the khazarians it literally means processed shit in a lab now played off as some healthy alterative

a mushroom product grown in vats of sugar water.
quorn is that mushroom harvested from the vats and compressed. its almost entirely protein.

Mushrooms are delicious. I wouldn't mind a vegan world if black beans, jack fruit, and mushrooms went into overproduction.

yeah but you don't get those 10 years when you're out fighting and shagging and having fun
you get those 10 years when you're crippled and decrepid at home in bed without even the ability to jerk off anymore, watching the world pass you by, not being allowed to eat or drink anything fun or nice because it'll give you pains for a week after or some shit
not to mention shit like parkinsons, alzheimers and dementia, no amount of vegan shit is going to save you from having shitty genes
i've worked in a care home before, i've seen that shit, these "lucky" old people who are all in their 80s, forgotten by their kids and in constant pain and misery, never being able to do anything remotely fun, just watch kids going to school from their windows
fuck that

Veganism hasn't even been around as long as the average lifespan of humans nowadays you dumb fucking asshole, it's a literal retard tier diet worse than 'low carb' faggots. I've also never met anyone who was vegan who didn't look like they just got liberated out of Auschwitz.

vegan meat is more expensive than "real" meat in sosig rolls, so no, but keep being a schizo

you are literally a red state retard and i'll be laughing when you die young

It is because they are growing the vax in ya veggies. Check it out

It's insane to me that you have some Bong corporation that just named itself after a country. And not some country on the other side of the world, either. No, they named their company after a neighboring country.

Attached: 1639219886298.jpg (633x686, 80.8K)

Imagine being so insecure about your sustainibility you need to regularly consume søy and remind everyone around you you're a vegan

Our ancestors were vegan. Meat eating came later in parallel with degradation.

Forget the fake history about cavemen and hunting. We did bigger and better things than killing animals.

Attached: Raw-Vegan-Recipes-Collard-Wraps-Paleo.jpg (563x750, 56.75K)

well, quorn doesnt really taste like anything, unfortunately. it doesnt have anything like the kind of earthy/woodsy you expect from wild mushrooms for example (as its not even grown in mulch or the groung).

but it doesnt "pretend" to be meat either, and its not some bizzarre synthetic byproduct. its simply myocoprotein grown in vats from iirc a particular kind of fungus that was first discovered in wheat fields somewhere in Wales, that had a very efficient growth rate per/joul of energy it was fed with.

literally all it takes is water, sugar and the fungus grows then in vats, and you strain it out, compress it and heat sterilize it. presto. almost pure protein product.

Luckily my meat eating little brother who'll be 85 then will crush your pathetic skinny legs for doing that.

don't be so fucking retarded 15 million year old campfires with broken open femurs are being found regularly you goddamned weakling cultist

To turn your own argument on its own head, your don't adopt "healthier" X lifestyle so you can live to 90 instead of 80, but so that your journey from 50 to 80 is as high quality as possible instead of spent in chronic pain or the fear of a cardiac arrest

"Iceland" is a UK store that sells only frozen products. The entire shop is just freezer after freezer of all kinds of frozen foods.

Thats why they call it "Iceland", though its a poor pun.

>Our ancestors were vegan
now, our ancestors where omnivores with opportunistic carnivorism. we didnt start cultivation proper until much later than eating meat (when we could get it, or preserve it).

your shit is wrong.

He looks like a frosty thumb with a butthole

there are good environmental arguments for not eating red meat, but veganism isn't the answer. vegan diets are meant to depopulate the planet through endocrine disruption (by turning people into troons and lowering their sex appetite)

mediterranean diet with a lot of olive oil, eggs, salads and chicken is the best diet tou can eat and also environmentally good.

i can't wait for cultured meat to become mainstream. if they can reach price parity without glyphosate in it i'll be eating burgers and bacon all day every day

Not a vegetarian, but vegetarian food is pretty good. The cauliflower shit is inspired by paleo/keto rogantards thinking carbs are the source of all obesity in the western world. Its not necessarily untrue, but lacks context.

kike propaganda and paid advertisement

Imagine being such a weak minded little faggot that you are scared of dying.
Muhhh I need to eat soibeans and cucumber all day because I might have 10 years less too consoooooom.
You people should all be beaten do death with a hammer.

Attached: HITTHEWALL.jpg (1000x1244, 526.97K)

The global food production chain is starting to grind to a halt.
They don't want to cause panic by publicly saying that so they are promoting other foodstuffs that can be produced quicker.
The eat the bugs meme is real

anytime you see a "friendly" or "certified" it's guaranteed to be some kike non profit profiting off of twisting labels

Our ancestors were vegan. Ignore the kiked history about primitive huntsmen and living in caves.

I don't care about (((historians))) and their stories about some.campfires proving that we were very primitive.

Humans were never meant to eat meat. Read the very first page of any Bible.

Attached: A1aDkL+0LJL.jpg (2071x2560, 1.01M)

fuck right off, that looks like my late granny. couldn't you pick someone else's gran you fucker

You don't need to wait 50 years to see if the "vegans live longer" theory holds true, you just need to observe present statistics about meat eaters dying an early death because all the processed meat and weekly BBQ splurge eventually takes a toll on their bodies

I didn't used to feel strongly about it but after seeing how hard they push it I'll go cannibal before I go vegan.

Quorn is pretty good. It's just mushrooms basically. I'm sure it's healthier than eating $4/lb beef.

>Our ancestors were vegan
This is completely false.

Our ancestors where opportunistic omnivores. They ate anything they could kill or find.

Vegan is good.
There are a millions things to hate, this topic isn't one of them. Apart from the fact that most "elites" and most libs are totally pro animal agriculture anyway. Often they are the most obnoxious haha bacon amirite or i love steak dood types of them all.

how much is that in iceland, like a hundred dollars?

Why yes I am vegan, how did you know?

Attached: Rippedchad.jpg (1810x3978, 1.28M)

You're not very good at following a chain of conversation and replying on-topic. Go get drunk and drive wildly on the highway if you love your degenerate high risk hedonism so much

kek. Bone broth it is.