Hi-jacked by Joggers

youtu.be/fJdBOVV6f8k
LOCK YOUR DOORS YOU GERIATRIC TARD

Attached: 6C5EE75E-1B8F-4265-925D-A68B257A4E81.jpg (854x480, 94.18K)

America is ruled by (((vampire counts))), the residents must constantly live in fear of their ghouls and wolves attacking them, day or night, all while their local lords suck them dry

makes my blood boil honestly that could have been my mom

Yes, if a group of white kids car jacked a nigress and ripped her arm off it would be 24/7 world covered news.

I hate nigs

Attached: catjudge.jpg (588x688, 49.7K)

Same, my mom live near Flint

>She relaxed

I hope they sentence those niggers to 2 years for what they have done. I know it's harsh but we need to set an example.

>teens

Some cars will auto-unlock the doors when you shift into park

>teens

Attached: 0lBXFeW.png (400x381, 108.33K)

its they culture

New Orleans. She relaxed. No Sympathy.

Attached: no_demo.png (515x282, 11.04K)

>70+ boomer still working

cool i can post nigger on yt

"Teens"

Damn 60% is insane

She should of booked it out of there as soon as she saw 4 niggers wearing hoodies walking near, she had at least 2 minutes to leave the area and she stayed inside of the car instead of getting out immediately and calling the cops, these gullible old farts fucking relax so much in fear of being called racist that they fall prey to this shit, probably the same type of grandmother to be okay and apathetic of their daughter bringing home a nigger

Anyone got the full vid? All of them cut out before we see her get dragged

Also is it common for people not to lock their doors? Maybe I'm paranoid but how do so many carjackings happen with the victim just getting dragged out of their car.

So thankful I live in rural WA state. Never have to deal with violent, low IQ, subhuman pavement apes.

Only libs and dumb old boomers off meds don't lock their doors, some of these boomers can barely stand up to walk and shouldn't be on the road, too busy distracted on their Iphone or dazed off, how you don't notice 4 grimey looking niggers scoping out your car I don't know

No they should shoot first

They still impact everyday life and they're likely spreading toward you. It always happens