RUSSIA BEGINS HUGE RETREAT FROM UKRAINE

Attached: 1633787498776.jpg (1460x1098, 450.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648243335220.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does this mean nukes are on the table and they're evacuating soldiers?

Looks like they're gonna nuke it. Shiiiiiiit

nukes or just chemical warfare ?

Why would you post this in sunrise land text? English user pls

Most likely chemical/biological weapons will be used since they were not shy in using them in places like syria

>reads chink text as uwu text

They have essentially given up on taking the whole country, and will be consolidating the border zones they have been having more success with. They will then say that this was their intention all along, when really the will world knows they got raped in the ass by The Ukranians

>Putin throws away his legacy just to become the first man to use chemical weapons in Europe since WW1
would be a weird flex

the easiest way to tell apart the asian languages

>korean has a bunch of circles
>japanese has a bunch of smiley faces
>chinese has way more lines in each symbol

delusional cope
russia always was transparent with its claims

This, or nuclear artillery and/or airplane launched nukes.

Also this.

Is this another counteroffensive that only exists on twitter? Mariupol is kill and major Ukrainian positions to the northeast in Donbass are next. Whether they stop there is up to the Ukrainians in the next round of negotiations.

Attached: 1624765402167.jpg (960x958, 201.18K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GRAB ALL THE CITIES AS FAST AS POSSIBLE LIKE MUH MAP PAINTING GAME

He will regardless of what he actually do because the media have been hyping a chemical/biological/nuclear attack for the past few weeks after it was revealed that jewmwricans had their jewish hands deep into cuckraine. Biden's son must ne protected at all cost after all.

Attached: 1636865539329.jpg (326x409, 21.59K)

Are you high?
So they didn't intend to take Kiev or Kharkov? They just encircled then and fought over then for 4 weeks for fun?
Get a grip of your mind

Russia most definetly isnt gonna stop before Ukraine is landlocked and Kyiv is conquered. Ukraine wont surrender any territories unless they get literally genocided to the point they have to. Even if Zelensky would be okay with it, the nationalist forces in Ukraine wont accept surrender at this point

It's over.... false flag time! WW3, please! Nuke me!

Capturing areas surrounding cities and fighting on the outskirts is pretty consistent if you want to have the civilians flee and set up good positions to bargain with later when you bring in the siege artillery even if you never really intend to take out the city itself.

Zelenski is a coke-addicted puppet for Kolimoisky being held at gunpoint by Kolimoisky's kosher nazi brigade. They're more than happy to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian.

That's what I'm thinking. Russia will be forced by The Comedian to move on Kiev because his government won't accept the Russian demands.

Russian goals from the outset:

1) De-militarization of Ukraine - ACHIEVED

2) De-Nazification of Ukraine - ACHIEVED

3) Independence for Donbass - IN PROGRESS

4) Complete independence for Crimea - IN PROGRESS

The West likes to set up goals for Russia that were never the goals of Russia then claim victory when Russia does not achieve those Western goals for Russia.

wheres the the source on maripol i would assume it falling completely would be big news

>De-militarization of Ukraine - ACHIEVED
more like, re-militarization of Ukraine - TWO DAYS FREE SHIPPING

>De-militarization of Ukraine -
they still have a military. how is this considered "achieved"

Dumb amerishart the world doesn't revolve around your uneducated ass

No nukes they are simply falling apart.

Retard.

Kek, my country is debating giving Ukraine 1,5 TRILLION dollars, you can buy a LOT of weapons for that.

>they still have a military. how is this considered "achieved"

Some rocket launchers and some scattered troops?

i think that a win in ukraine would mean that he doesnt gets sacked as apresident. he can always say in russian tv that it was from usa/ukrainian biolabs. if he usses nukes there isnt really agood way to spin it in his propaganda machine.
it doesnt mattter what reest of europe thinks, just thr russians.

Yes they rushed thousands with their best equipment to die around Kiev on purpose. Fucking retard.

You're right, it's not completely taken yet. They have a few battalions left, but are completely surrounded and getting pounded by artillery, so I don't think they're gonna be around for long. People are saying Azov is shooting Ukrainians who try to surrender in Mariupol.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648243335220.webm

maybe... just maybe... full occupation was never an objective? ive always thought they would secure the eastern corridor, much like that map looks right now.

Moscow falls by the end of 2023.

none of it was achieved vatnik

Beijing too.

Retards and tourists think Russia is playing a paradox game.

Attached: 1621514490777.jpg (358x599, 102.75K)

O_O

And to take control over the water source that feeds into Crimea

I wonder what the russian cope is going to be in a month when Ukraine is pushing them back to the 2014 borders.

This is Putn's 4D chess moment.
Cuckraine is going to fall for the same trick for the third time in a row.
Remember in early February when Russia was doing training near the border and everyone thought it's just a show of force? And then they suddenly took the separatist regions.
And then remember when everyone said after that that they will stop there and not invade ukraine, and even Putin said that they are not interested in an invasion? Then they zergrushed half of eastern ukraine.

Now Putin is saying that he's not interested in Kiev and just wants to hold the eastern regions (even though Russian forces are within arms reach of Kiev from the north). I promise you, in less than a week Kiev will get blitzkrieged.

yeah ghost of steiner will do it

Beautiful cope.

>Putin throws away his legacy just to become the first man to use chemical weapons in Europe since WW1
The germs used chemical weapons in WW2 in Crimea.

Attached: 1648129597876.jpg (1660x1555, 434.43K)

two more weeks

Can't wait for your tears.