He had to say this. The world is with Joe

He had to say this. The world is with Joe
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1507786414980747264?

Attached: bhdnf34.png (1198x1072, 817.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewish people hurt little kids :(

if being free means having to take a poison injection to be able to keep my job, have a roof over my head and food to eat. if it means accepting that a man with a large bulging dick beneath his swimsuit is a woman.
I do not want to be "Free".

It’s so cringe that you call him joe

It's like your dad trying to give you a life lesson after coming home from the pub wasted.

Based analogy

Retarded old man yells at sky

It was a good speech.

seems like putin majorly fucked up their plans in you crane. they didn't care about crimea or donbass so it must have been something in central ukraine

Most employers caved if you just held your ground lol. trannies don't affect your life more than you let them. .but who am I kidding you're just babby's first idealist

i for one would not like it if the last thing boomers did was get us into ww3 like they all used to finger blast each other to the thought of

>muh freedom
It's all so tiresome.

All he has to do is increase domestic oil and gas production and he could do real damage to the Russian economy.

That's not your decision, Joe.

For the deaf & dumb.

>For gods sake, Joe Biden can't remain in power

>all that shit is fine, democracy is our values
Its who we are!

>He had to say this.

From the people who allowed Russia to retake Crimea in 2014 and gave Putin the greenlight to invade Ukraine

Attached: Biden.webm (977x546, 485.6K)

It was mandatory in Russia too, moron

>t.

Attached: download.png (233x216, 10.06K)

>trannys dont affect you
>now hand over your kids to government brainwashing facilities so that we can teach them to cut their dicks and tits off
You will never be a woman

Party of muh hippies trying to start ww3 for their nwo, all of them should be tried a shot

MAGA!

Attached: karen visits maralago.jpg (1200x700, 254.63K)

He won't do that, this is all manufactured, they are doing it so the normies get desperate and give globalhomo more power.

The vast majority of those in the teaching system are not trannies.
Move out of liberal retard land and be involved with your school. It's a passing fad and giving up everything for security from trannies isn't going to help you.

They caved this time. But look at how much they eroded medical freedom and how easy it will be for them to ramp it back up next time a cold goes around.

>He won't do that
He might just so he can export it to Europe just so Europe doesn't collapse. The real question is if Biden and Putin are working together. Biden keeps the gas price high and the Russian economy afloat while Putin destroys Ukraine to cover up US misdeeds in that country.

Any Forums doesn't like freedom though, that's a good thing.

Then do something

>It was mandatory in Russia too, moron
Nobody said Russia was free, moron. But we aren't either and the justification of muh freedom for moving the goalposts now to regime change in Russia is laughable. The censorious American left is going to start WWIII over Ukraine and muh freedom, aka globohomo authoritarianism.

USA is so fucking cringe

Nuclear war please, this is just too gay and too cringe to continue going on.

what freedom?

fake news. kids don't exist.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Well, at least I won't grow old.
Thanks, Sleepy Joe.

Attached: anon in five years.jpg (819x337, 88.43K)

Lol

Attached: tampon na ból dupy.jpg (4608x3072, 1.69M)

Press S to spit on this weak piece of shit so called "our" president.

based

Oi vey!

Attached: Biden White replacement.jpg (950x912, 136.34K)

>American interferences in Russian elections

Nice to know that braindead Amerilards didn't learn a damn thing from Iran, Chile, Iraq, and Libya.

Obama ran for president as being opposed to gay marriage.
Biden ran for president as being in favor of transgenderism and sex-change treatments for children
They've already been pushing for parents being opposing their childs transgenderism as being a form of abuse, while schools push it against the will of the parents. This shit has gone so fast in such a short time.