RUSSIA WILL TAKE UKRAINE IN 2 DAYS

>RUSSIA WILL TAKE UKRAINE IN 2 DAYS
>I MEAN RUSSIA WILL TAKE UKRAINE EVENTUALLY
>I-I MEAN RUSSIA WILL KILL ZELENSKY
>I MEAN RUSSIA WILL FORCE UKRAINE TO NOT JOIN NATO OR THE EU
>I-I MEAN IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE DONBAS, AN AREA UKRAINE DIDN'T EVEN CONTROL WHEN THE WAR STARTED

Attached: 1646056107452.webm (478x848, 1.32M)

I thank god every day that I am not Russian

Attached: Gyp beats monkey.webm (376x360, 755.42K)

KIKES RAPE CHILDREN

>RUSSIA WILL TAKE UKRAINE IN 2 DAYS
literally western MSM cope

The best way to destroy retards in debates is simply by asking questions they can't answer.

1. When did any of the Russian officials or military commanders claim they would take Kiev?
2. On what date did Russian forces attempt a mass-scale attack on Kiev?

I know you won't answer, and will deflect instead

user, that anti Semitism would get you sent to prison in Russia

Attached: tank.webm (464x848, 2.95M)

is russian army the most overrated military in the world?
it's supposed to be second best and their getting their asses handed by the 22nd best

Attached: grenouille.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

OP WILL SUCK THE COCK AND HE WILL LIKE IT

Attached: 1646531672715.webm (250x444, 2.92M)

they sure do

Attached: 1619950055831.png (1546x1776, 350.74K)

what was the taliban ranked?

Yes but now the world know the truth.
In reality the 2nd strongest military in the world is probably Japan

Attached: 1646532891918.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

Jewish straw man
Ovens are waiting

Seethe, bozominion

But you are a nigger

TWO WEEKS.

Attached: two weeks.gif (444x240, 998.89K)

>We didnt want to invade anyway

>we are only pretending to lose

I'm not but thank you for asking.

Attached: 1646271178555.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

What do you think the results of this war will be?
My guess
>Russia continues with the Donbas (though Ukraine didn't have it anyway)
>Claim this is victory and claim they denazified Ukraine
>Leave and their NPC citizens believe it
>Ukraine is more militarized and more Nazi than ever
>Also joins EU, possibly NATO but like Poland EU hates it because they aren't good goy like EU wants
>Russia dies a slow painful death

Attached: 1646269545579.webm (350x640, 2.6M)

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it just started. Does being down 36,000 soldiers in the first month of a special military operation count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post before the special military operation is even over? The Russians are still fighting right now and they've been the best military in the world for how many years now? We literally beat Georgia a few years ago, remember that? You're a nation of globohomos who get W's from home soil, Jews and sanctions. You know what? They you fucking suck. It's just not your year, bud. The Russians are the best nation in the world with the greatest president of all time leading them, yet again, to another victory over your satanic Anglo-Saxons. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Russians win and someone (You)s your post. Oh look at that, another warcrime on Russian soldiers and VDV made another paradrop. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and if the moderators ever did their job around here they should ban you and I'm fucking serious. No you're not even a anti-Russian shill, you're the same Russian hater making all these threads and posts about why they're not the G.O.A.T. because you're an autistic HATO fan that gets annually BTFO by the Russians. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your shitposts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Most people in Any Forums weren’t around for the creation of this pasta.

Two more weeks Russia bros