Rewatching "The Running Man"

>rewatching "The Running Man"
>movie released in 1987
>movie is set in dystopia Los Angeles 2017
>In this scene, they are lying about this girl to make her look bad in front of an audience
>they say "in one year she dated three different men!"
How far have we really fallen as a society? Even ridiculous and over the top dystopic films from the past couldn't see how bad things would become.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 85.86K)

reminder that westworld, the running man, and blade runner are all the same universe

>>they say "in one year she dated three different men!"
you understand the movie is satire right? obviously not since this flew over your head. 70 IQ nigger.

Filthy spic whore.

Dating 3 men within a single year is supposed to be shameful and what a whore does. That's why that line is in that movie. No one could predict how fucked the future actually would be.

Retard, the future prediction in the movie is that moral standards would become unrealistically MORE strict, as opposed to modern day (1987). Literally the opposite happened.

Arnold's best film

OP btfo

Attached: 1607452688395.gif (362x500, 96.91K)

alien is same universe as blade runner

Thats the same notion as escape from LA then, right? It is subervsive in that it makes a mockery of a moral society.

Nope, I think I am right and I think you are the retard. Dating 3 men in a single year was seen as whorish. That was the point. You have to remember this was pre-Friends. Friends was appalling at the time because Rachel had a different boyfriend literally every episode and began to normalize whore-ishness. Your zoomer mind doesn't understand pre-2000s mindset let alone pre-90s.

Yes, they predicted conservative, puritan dystopias. Instead we got a liberal dystopia.

Nope. I think I am right about this one, sorry.

It was seen as whorish IN THE FUTURE CONSERVATIVE DYSTOPIA. You totally missed the point of the movie. They're saying "Wow, in this dark conservative future, women who date 3 men in a year are whores! Just 3!" Dumb zoomer.

Holy fuck you are actually mentally disabled. Read his post again.

You are the dumb zoomer here, sorry. You probably never even watched the Running Man, kek.

What universe is this you speak of?

Attached: 1535991304658s.jpg (117x125, 5.03K)

I don't have to. I think I am right, sorry. I think you are all wrong here.

You arent totally wrong. Today they dont even know anymore what a "woman" means.

Attached: demor.png (1272x711, 765.49K)

I love that fucking movie, cheesy and real at the same time. Arnold can't act worth a shit but it was good all the same.

How did you determine that? Please educate me. And what do you have to say about this other user's claim that Alien is in the same universe with yours?