Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Hunter, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks

Attached: 1648308889851.jpg (634x605, 67.32K)

Money can buy anything. If Hunter had no money he'd just be another toothless methhead.

>UN flag
Back in Ukraine already, niggerbrianed crackhead?
Just KYS. You are the Bidet family's greatest embarrassment, Hunter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 11.46.37 AM.png (962x708, 721.27K)

>Fucking your dead brothers wife and underage daughter

Hunter is a chad, however his family shouldnt be in power

handsome white couple, I hope they have many kids

dude... I've been waiting over a year for you to pick up your laptop. Are you ever going to pay the bill?

Yeah right. Only faggots try to pretend they are Hunter to get likes.

Larp, shitty one at that.

You cowards don't even smoke crack!

Attached: Seinfelding.jpg (640x894, 55.63K)

Wow what a chad, incels are already seething kek

you're going to be hanged by russian soldiers.
/thread

lmfao that's his niece. he fucked her, but not only that but also fucked his 14 year old niece and masturbated consistently infront of 6-12 year old family members according to direct texts from the parents of said familiar members. its unironically over.

any chance biden will initiate a nuclear exchange to distract from his son's larcenous and reprehensible piccadillios?

hopefully a good one

Shit was SO cash

I know rite. We cant all have evil corrupt parents and be incestuous pedophiles on the tax payers dime.

ofc he did, his dad likely fucked him and his sister

people who were molested statistically are extremely likely to do the same

where's your appenditis you broken gened faggot

newfags out REEEEEEE

> memeflag
get out

chicom slave, kys

Attached: 1635697500557.jpg (460x287, 35.01K)

i listened the whole private conversation and he is just a dude with huge pressure. I kinda like him but my life is also hi pressure so im biased

You know the rules: Post crackpipe with timestamp

Hunter got a odd looking muhfuckin body

Feels bad knowing this worthless piece of shit is benefitting from my tax dollars. Here we are, wasting our lives for this asshole to smoke crack and fuck hookers while going on TV and bragging about it. I don't want to have his lifestyle since he is literal trash but why do we all sit back and pretend like this is OK? What kind of society are we living in?

Attached: 76B0F6A9-DD02-4B55-9638-EC9231FE7227.jpg (1349x828, 748.6K)