Any Forums I challenge you to answer : "What is a woman" ?

Define what is a "woman".
Can you define what a woman is?
youtu.be/1ZPMS6cSYGQ

Attached: what.jpg (1200x691, 126.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

childrenshospital.org/conditions/vaginal-agenesis
medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/mayer-rokitansky-kuster-hauser-syndrome/
youtube.com/watch?v=z7A1QYTNc1U
youtu.be/3DHTywWFcsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vagoo + booba = woman

woman is a type of human where the kitchen is its natural habitat

I can't believe you guys are too stupid. Gender and sex is totally different. Gender is a sociak construct, so everyone who personally identifies as a woman is a woman. Trans woman have suffered enough from the ignorance of bigots.

STOP WITH THIS ALREADY IT IS DEFINED IN THE WORD ITSELF

WOMAN = "WOMB-MAN"

If transwomen are women why are the called transwomen and not women.

I don't get it

a women is a human with a vagina and a womb.

A baby can be born without a vagina, yet still be considered a woman.
childrenshospital.org/conditions/vaginal-agenesis

My mom

I don't care.

medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/mayer-rokitansky-kuster-hauser-syndrome/

Hmm. So a "woman" can be born without a vagina, womb or uterus.

woman
an adult female human being.

female
of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

This xx chromosome is a women
Xy chromosome is a man

There is genetic disorders like fragile x or xxy and hermaphrodites but they are rare outliers

>what is a woman
>discussed on a news show
Clown world

What would people in the 1940's think about a future where the news debate on what a woman is?

>if the pussy can lubricate itself and the puasy's owner has a uterus and eggs, then it belongs to a woman. if it doesn't have these prerequisites it belongs to a trans woman. sorta like north macedonia

adult human female

THATS NOT A WOMAN

THATS A FEMALE

"FEMININE-MALE/MAN"

feminine
/ˈfɛmJnJn/
adjective
1. having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women.

A person born with XX

they are sexual objects and i want to sniff beautiful females anus until i pass out

Trannies should get the rope and women should get back in the kitchen.

Matt Walsh has an exquisite sense of humor.

Really nigger? You cite a fucking genetic aberration to support your bullshit? Are you retarded?

Human being with the sexual reproductive dimorphic traits of producing eggs and the ability to carry them long term till birth with the inherent organs they have. These organs consist of the vagina uterus ovaries and other relative parts

Something you will never be

Attached: 1631766572620.webm (480x360, 2.79M)

>I challenge you to answer : "What is a woman"
It's whatever I decide it is for me. I don't have to play along with your definitions.

My kudos to all cunts who voted for the left, now they are not considered woman at all

>Can you define what a woman is?
An adult Female Human.

Attached: 1577469483870.jpg (964x1205, 233.62K)

XX

>Define what is a "woman".
What OP will never be.

My fist is a social construct. It's identifies as a feather. Wait till I hit you with it and don't be feather phobic.

Biological female.

Leave me out of any mental gymnastics

Gee, maybe you should be nominated for the Supreme Court instead, you have all the answers

Attached: FDD39CA3-73A5-4B21-91DF-0A1F3A3E81FE.jpg (828x920, 379.68K)

Boys have penises girls have vaginas.

>people ITT pointing to chromosomes and biology
onions-brained atheist bugmen

Attached: 1636349813665.jpg (1024x836, 102.07K)

Exactly two sex chromosomes
Both strictly X

Yes they are that retarded. But they don’t care since they get paid per (you).

The only one here who actually owns a dictionary. Bravo.

What about XXY? XXX chromosomes? All possible.

a woman? a woman is soft, a man is hard, when soft and hard things come to-gether, they don't always work out. the couple, they break in half, they erase some memories and join the garden.

Attached: c2a79d2449.gif (84x84, 26.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z7A1QYTNc1U

xx is woman

>Gender is social construct
A construct based on unchanging biology. Any identity is a construct but those identities are based on real things. No one conflates an architect( someone who designs buildings) with a cashier ( someone who records sales of products or services) yet we do so for "gender". There is nothing beyond male and female and you cannot interchange male and female

okay now define a "statistical outlier" and explain to the class what we do with "statistical outliers"

abnormalities are not considerate for the mean.

Easily done.
>A woman is someone who identifies as a female.

A human that has XX chromosomes and is capable of getting pregnant, birthing, and nursing an infant human.

>Define what is a "woman".
A person with two X chromosomes.

Woman DNA has 2 XX chromosomes, assigned at birth. Please do not counter with hermaphrodites or other extra chromosome cases, they are statistically insignificant.

think in terms of food chain or clans plenty of women think clans one woman to rule all other women

So if sex is absolute than there is a man and a woman. If a man identifies as a woman it's no different than a sperg who identifies as a gamer or a slut who identifies as polymorphous. It's basically a hobby they should't get preferential treatment or special rights because their hobby is wearing makeup.

person with XX chromosomes

woman is something a fucking suicidal tranny will never be.

Why would anyone be proud to be trans? You're all ugly men with reduced life spans. I'm Josh Moon, representing terf pride. I leave ugly trannies in stink ditches world wide. Control the site, control the coins, no amount of surgery will disguise your loins. You're all ugly and smell, you'll go straight to hell, now return to the discord on which you dwell.

Attached: proxy-image-27.jpg (225x225, 16.65K)

possibly but women are effeminately not what you think

A woman is an adult female. Females have xx chromosomes.

If it has no larynx, it's a woman.

Attached: 1630618806935.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

"Woman" is an extremely complex emergent property of several physical characteristics with a strong aesthetic component.

There is no drug or surgery that can transform a man into a woman, or even any remotely close to that.

why do I get the sense this is a nigger hate joke? like building up to the idea, the only good nigger is a dead nigger, like the only good man is a dead man? or possibly the only good woman is a dead one

XX

A woman is XX chromosomes.

Not all women can get pregnant. birth defects, diseases, injuries can make a woman infertile.

biological human female, defnied by XX chromosome

XX chromosomes, simple as
if you have XXY or XXXY or some other mutation, you are genderless and not a woman

As a practical matter for male-to-female transitioning, having to take body altering chemicals for the rest of your life to maintain estrogen in your body while having effectively an open wound that has to constantly be cleaned and stretched out with dildos along with having no reproductive organs doesn’t sound like an actual woman.

>Gender is a sociak construct
then it's completely irrelevant. sex determines what a man or a woman is.

Adult human female.

a woman is a offshoot of men. think the rib taken from adam? or even possibly a clay doll, that man had made in his image..

or possibly in gods image

there's not enough information to work with

we might never know possibly

An adult female (lacks the Y chromosome) human.

Kek have a you.
Identifies as a butterfly, stings like a bee

Don't play coy Any Forums, you all know the answer.

Attached: R(10).jpg (1074x1385, 551.16K)

That’s not germane to the point at issue. Someone’s sterility doesn’t change their chromosomes or reproductive organs.

You got the "Fox News" interview?

A person who is Built for BBC

No Y then female, if Y then male in ALL cases. Can doctors make at birth, yes but the genes don't.

tits and a self lubricating vagina

those aren't women
it's time to take a hardline stance

Which why we call it a disease. Without imperfections they would be able to. No amount of feminine penis or axe wounds is going to let a tranny become pregnant

Dick = Man
Cunt = Woman
Simple as

XXY is male. XXX is hyperfemale.

differentiating between gender and sex is a mental illness

Attached: 1648272861343.png (700x700, 825.24K)

Woman.

Attached: CollageMaker_20220322_195953494.jpg (695x1024, 394.52K)

I love lolicon

Attached: 1648272908557.jpg (826x1400, 603.36K)

>sorta like north macedonia
kek

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle...

Attached: #1FemaleSwimmerWorldwide.png (1129x1864, 1.88M)

Want cunny. Gib cunny.

Attached: 1632733924136.jpg (400x388, 70.27K)

Gender does not exist its (((anglo))) BS.

so what?
A woman (with XX) that is disfigured or has birth defects is still a woman
its genetic, nothing else matters

What is a woman? A miserable little pile of secrets.

FUCK EPSTEIN

Attached: 1648271544465.jpg (1184x1812, 1005.42K)

someone with xx cromosome above 18

The useless flesh around the vagine??

You deserve a painful death

Adult human females and those that have taken action to transition and live their lives authentically with the social recognitions of women. Pretty easy. Take notes, future Supreme Court justice.

WHY ARE "WOMEN" LIKE THIS, why aren't men inclined to come up with bullshit like this why are women always attracted to bullcrap like this? is there a fundamental characteristic about them that makes them participate in this kinda behavior? and this has happened over and over again throughout history across cultures... whenever women get more rights(relatively) in society they always come up with this kinda shit?

absent all those. an apple with a worm in it is still an apple

XXY is not a woman or a man, it is a mutation which could be said to have no sex

This

Attached: Its like our bellbottoms..jpg (4037x6123, 2.25M)

B cups or larger, and a vagina (not a man gash)

Woman is an adult human with vagana, booba, hymen, hips, female skeleton and chromosomes. Looks like I'm smarter than most humans.

Independent fact checkers here

Attached: B21EB7F5-E5C3-4E18-980A-6C316D946360.jpg (1156x1666, 338.96K)

two X chromosomes dumb fuck

Adult human females and those that have taken action to transition and live their lives authentically with the social recognitions of women.

>social construct

so is taxation..

Probably because they have dongs in their trousers.

Saying woman and man are just genders is disingenuous, because all other genders (sans stupid fictional shit like Moongender) only exist relative to man and woman. It would be truer to say there are two genders, then there are subgenders like trans and demiboy and genderfluid

only good song he had was the one in Fast Times at Ridgemont High anyway.
can't believe they made this guy a Judge or whatever.
checks out for clown world though.
youtu.be/3DHTywWFcsc