What are the societal consequences for both sexes to hate each other in current year? This isn't 2015...

What are the societal consequences for both sexes to hate each other in current year? This isn't 2015, it's no longer incels we're talking about here. This has started to affect the average normie as well.

Attached: vg4o6hzoxqp81.jpg (431x766, 73.84K)

most white women in the west are childless in their 30s, it's been over for a while just go outside and look for yourself

The average man in the eyes of a woman is a incel.

they act like this because they are children.

Attached: 1643475053719.png (1280x544, 96.12K)

I thought Covid would make it better.

Absolutely based. Cumbrains will seethe at this

the type of man that women like, is the type of man that is esteemed as low quality in the refined vision of men. men can actually evaluate another man's masculine traits according to higher principles and deeply held values. those things typically dont exist as developed components of a woman's psyche except in places where it has rubbed off from noble men, i.e. a good father.
so they choose the lowest men that give her a primitive thrill, even literal niggers, and arent amenable to rationale or higher forms of masculinity that only the highest men can perceive.
tl;dr we're never gonna make it out of this by appealing to women, and probably not without a lot of blood and suffering. it's what you get for unleashing "pandora's box".
and those who did this to us will never face the world they made. they all had wives and stable marriages and gender roles.

Attached: astrophysicist-travis-taylor-net-worth-family-wife.jpg (450x450, 38.42K)

Why the fuck would covid make it any better? Now WW3? That would make it better. Pussy is completely overvalued in current year. We need to either eliminate ~30% of all men or drastically increase the supply of pussy. The former seems much more realistic, esp with the current events going on rn.

You will never get out of it actually.

I just had a chick do some cold stuff to me as well for no reason.
You won't get anywhere with women. They are immature if not outright evil. You have to go above them.

good evening, i hate women

Attached: 1628789295227.gif (500x520, 1.63M)

Yes we will. When it gets so bad that civilization literally collapses.
Freeing women is definitely done to us by our enemies, because it is in essence a "suicide mechanism" a la JD Unwin's "Sex and Culture", where he demonstrates that the more liberated women's sexuality was, it began an "irreversible" process of collapse in the civilization it was done in.
My point is that women won't help us, and we won't get anywhere as long as we keep trying to reason with them. We have to take the reigns.

omg, wtf is happening with zoomers
Lucky I'm old and I don't have to deal with such bitches

>drastically increase the supply of pussy.
waifubots are the solution we need

Attached: 1622912853670.webm (853x480, 1.88M)

Affect what? You know this cuts both ways right? If you are not tall, try dating a shorter woman. Most tall men don't like women being too short next to them.

Incels don't exist. There are only volcels - men who want sex but aren't willing to rape someone to get sex shows a (minimal, at least) level of self-control, thus making celibacy a voluntary act.
To answer your question, the societal consequences are that men will avoid attempting modern methods when trying to date women. Women will realize it's far too late for them to find anyone worthwhile due to "women's empowerment" - unless they luck out and get with some simp who doesn't want to die alone, which they'll mistreat just as much as they would any other man they managed to dig their claws into.

Based Schopenhauer poster.

The way I see it, if you have goals and hobbies and interests that is not sit down and watch Netflix and tik tok all day you are 100% more interesting to woman. I got laid recently simply taking a chick to a farm because that is something they never do on their own.

We might actually get shit done if we don't spend all our time appeasing women

i have interacted with plenty of women seeking tall men.

I even lied to one about my height and she was kind of mad about it lol.

These women are savages.

If you are a tall man, beware the woman that seeks you ONLY for your height. Likely other ulterior motives behind their thought process as well.

Attached: 1634350470874.jpg (655x1137, 96.46K)

When a women does this make fun of her looks, weight, or small tits/ass.

they think they can shame men for being short but when u do it back they become butthurt

You’re talking about a process that takes centuries. The trajectory you’re on cannot be stopped within this century.

>30% of all men or drastically increase the supply of pussy.
That's decreasing demand retard.

schopenhauer died alone and miserable

>I even lied to one about my height and she was kind of mad about it lol.
What was your response to her being mad? I hope you doubled down.

Who's fault do you think this is? IT'S EVERYBODY'S BECAUSE EVERYONE'S GONE MAD HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8e1.jpg (1500x2432, 361.65K)

>Incels don't exist. There are only volcels - men who want sex but aren't willing to rape someone to get sex
thats actually a good point i didnt think of before

Attached: 1622917041616.webm (563x1000, 2.99M)

That's honestly not a good example. They see farmers as simpletons they can control when all else falls apart for them.

Anyone can go to whores. It's additional point for why incels don't exist. If you have 80 euros you can get laid.

Yeah you're right. But if we ever were to do something, then it won't be by appealing to women. We have to collectively do something now. "MGTOW" isn't gonna cut it. Those men were already cut out. It's too passive. We need a "our way or the highway" movement.

Other than that emergency action, yes you're totally right. But let's also not forget that it was engineered carefully by our enemies.

collapse and enslavement

Attached: 9601c5fa45fbb61fe121b457fd109bb0.jpg (576x456, 39.54K)

How can you guys participate in that tinder charade? I don't know if I'm too sensitive or just a pussy faggot, but I tried it and it made me feel utterly depressed. The way people, specially women, treat each other is just not good. Poison for the soul.

Well I live in a city and most woman here never left the city let alone saw a farm. Just taking woman out of the fucking city in a car blows their minds

i dont think it was carefully engineered, i think its simply the result of greed.
females are easily manipulated, whether to consoom or to vote.

>how tall are you
>tell me how much you weight first

Attached: 1646950258160.png (873x884, 458.07K)

Getting laid isn't the goal here. It's forming stable relationships. Getting laid is antithetical to long lasting relationships. You choose one or the other. When women rule, then getting laid takes prority.
Show me kids and a 30 year marriage and then I'll be impressed. Sleeping with women and never meeting them again is literally what they do. Taming them is another game. And you reduce her chances of forming long bonds or being appealing to a man for marriage. You are literally killing marriage. You're the low sort of man I'm talking about in my post

as long as you're white, since whores usually have a no blacks/muslims policy

If you ever went onto the internet, a dating app, videogame, etc looking for love you deserve to suffer for being a giant retarded faggot.

>pitting the sexes against each other

*hand rubbing intensifies*

I have a 5'9" female friend who will end a date on the spot if she can tell a dude lie about his height. I get tall women wanting a taller guy, but if a woman is like 5'1" demanding someone 6'+ gtfo.

>What are the societal consequences for both sexes to hate each other in current year? This isn't 2015, it's no longer incels we're talking about here.
Feminism is on its way out because it only exists with men's permission. Men no longer consent to being royally fucked over to pay for roasties to live their life on easy mode.

Whoa whoa dude calm down with your angry incel projection here. I am 21 and about to finish college. In a year or two I will settle down. I am not going to marry the first girl I meet.

Unfortunately you are about to wake up in a hard reality. Surely now you are their prince charming, but sooner or later this just ain't going to cut it.

They love farmers and handy man. Sure. For about 6 months before they get bored.

I'm not trying to depress you. It's better I tell you than you getting your hopes up just to be dumped.

Based kraut.

It just isn't a goal that you can understand, but yes it was engineered for greed, and to atomize and control us, and also for depopulation reasons.
Yes it was deliberate. To change what it means to be human. To create a slave class.
The foundation of a strong nation is the family. The foundation of a family is marriage.
They are self destructing the nation, reducing the population, and making you consoomers in a death pod apartment.
You just don't understand why they would want to accomplish this. It's a carefully concocted plan.

Attached: 1641120448112.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

when talking to girls

>short sentences
>no weird jokes
>no "righto" or "gotcha" or "xD"
>no pet names until she likes you
>ask questions but only in response to something relevant, dont make it an interview
>if she talks too much switch the topic
>if she talks too little tease or insult her a little to get her riled up
>believe nothing they say
>use mind tricks to manipulate them

>. Getting laid is antithetical to long lasting relationships.
can personally confirm. To perform the same experiment, make a chart of all the woman in your life, indicate if you've slept with them, and if you are still in contact or have friendships with them

the inverse correlation between quality relationships and sex had an R^2 of like 0.90 - unheard of in social science

I'm 1.86 cm and while I don't mind short women, cause pussy is pussy, I'd rather go for chicks that are above 1.70 cm. They take it worse when I tell them that their height is the issue because they don't think it's really their overall height but rather something specific, that their legs are too short or that they are too wide. Honestly most short chicks that want tall men have to settle eventually for a shorter guy. Problem is that most of these women, who are on dating apps, are too superficial to realize that the passing of time has not changed for them and that superficiality, swiping left or was it right, does not put them closer to the guy they have been dreaming about since adolescence, who either only exists in a Disney movie or he's breeding better women than they are. Why do you think so many women in their mid 30s are single and depressed going "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN?" when they don't even know what that means. Rise above, people, don't waste time on these women, most of them will never be much more than disposable fuckholes.

If she asks your height don't even waste your time.

Women have an inflated sense of their own sexual value, while men are the opposite.

Attached: :3.png (720x960, 888.23K)

stop blaming women. the people causing this have names. do something about it.

>get shit test
>rage
>cant understand why you're an incel

All western women seek their prince charming as seen in American movies and fairy tales. All they offer are used organs and childlike emotional reactions.

We are hardwired into loving them. Getting over such instincts require monastical dedication.

>angry incel
Fuck off. You base your whole self worth on getting sexual attention from a woman. You are not a man.
> I am not going to marry the first girl I meet.
Yes and you will leave a trail of whores that wont be able to bond to a man, and that men find disgutsing because she was soiled by other men, so they will just use her to. Society gets shitter
Keep your dick in your pants unless you want to marry her. That's how it's done, stupid child.
You don't have moral authority for being a degenerate. You are the cause of the whore epidemic. Stop damaging future wives.

I started using dating apps six years ago and found my first girlfriend very quickly. Things didn’t work out, rinse and repeat a few more times. The longer I used the apps the harder it became to meet someone genuine. I’m not sure exactly when but something changed where these apps really only exist for the devs to make money. It wouldn’t be sustainable if the apps worked as advertised, they’re designed to be addictive and to keep you coming back. It took me a while to kick the habit of using these because in some ways they make meeting a girl less complicated. But after meeting one too many batshit roasties I gave it up. I’d rather meet someone in person or be single forever than deal with a pool of very strange, anti-social women.

I will be fine dude. You are projecting now. At no point was I flexing just giving advice aka just take girls places they never been too that is interesting and that helps if you want sex or a long lasting relationship. No need to snap at me here.

>when his height begins with 5
>when her weight begins with 2

Do you realize how quickly a collapse can actually occur?
You say it won't happen for centuries, but that just isn't true.

>tfw 6'3"

Attached: chill.gif (499x374, 968.36K)

I only talk to 2 of the 60+ women I've been with. Sounds about right.

>Becuase I'm still tall enough to fuck up a bitch like you

yeah

good evening fellow based sir

Yep

Childless and Childish. They never give birth to their inner child, it just stays with them forever.

> both men and women raised to believe they are special
> form expectations above what they naturally deserve
> refuse to "settle" = less marriage = less children
> fast forward 30 years:
> both man and woman forced to survive and thrive alone
> young generation sees large group of bitter women
> they swing the other way
> surge in traditionalism

The same thing happened to the late boomers, who used their older siblings as a negative example.

Also, the catholic church will swing hard right again for other reasons but at the same time

based

>take girls places they never been too

Not sustainable. Not enough places they never been to to keep em hooked on dopamine.

based

no mentions of the social dynamic of boyfriend or girlfriend prior to 1960's

every place the BIS goes fertility collapses

constant propaganda that is indirectly anti-family
at one point does one say, fine, if genocide and democide is the cost of this pernicious overconsuption I'm just going to sow hemp and save myself the burden of consuming this propaganda

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-26 13-04-07.png (1099x254, 210.21K)

Schopenhauer was a low t faggot who couldn't cope with his nihilism thus thought denying your will to power like a priest was the most moral human path.
Cringe af.

Just the result of weak men refusing to subjugate the sex that requires it, so these cumdumps just run amuck fucking every "chad" because they are too childish and immature to properly gauge an actual proper male and by the time the proverbial light goes off its too late and the dudes who would have made for amazing partners are either 1) taken or 2) so fucking jaded by the cunt that just raped his life in divorce court that he checks out

then you have the MGTOW faggots who are too fucking weak to fight for their sex and species so they spend their lives fucking whores and leading a meaningless existence...absolutely nothing more wasteful than a man who cant even procreate, defend the younger generation and pass on wisdom to the youth, no go an collect your useless trinkets as you try to convince yourself that youre happy....MGTOW faggots arent any different than the 45 skank wondering "where all the good men gone"

If you're going to rage out on matches for insulting your height, you need to call them fat even if they aren't. Saying they're not "hot enough" means nothing.

>Fuck off. You base your whole self worth on getting sexual attention from a woman. You are not a man.
I absolutely did not do this at all. Now you are projecting on me because you are frustrated with your life.

seething manlet lol

His legacy was not living flesh and blood but words which have immortalized his name.

He once told his mother in response to a scathing letter she sent him that she would only ever be remembered as "Schopenhauer's mother," and that continues to be true.

I think a lot of people get the wrong advice on this board about relationships and women because they're listening to different age groups.

Before dudes start giving out advice they need to lead off with their age, because just like what happened here some young dude isn't going to want hear about marriage, or from some 45 year old dude on how to keep his second wife from leaving him. Likewise a 30 year old guy with kids doesn't need to hear from some 19 year old kid about how to pick up chicks at a kegger. I see this issue a lot.

Attached: 1626175791984.png (430x487, 223.95K)

>snatch blown out
she just fucked

Good observation

ok this is clearly a typical Any Forums angry incel thread so I am done trying to help any of you.

It's not inflated. They know men would fuck them even when they're disgusting. It's truth.

they dont make any money if you are successful in dating

the idea behind it is to make women as selective as possible and limit their interactions with men to physical appearances and texts so they don't settle with anybody

in contrary to real life environment conditions like coworkers or college classmates which provide genuine realities, like the person's smell, their voice, their mannerisms, body language etc. all the factors that could be negative and influencing a woman and a man to lower standards

I actually would choose to be my height, 5'10", that way being called a "manlet" can only be done online because IRL I can still reach lanklets necks and bring them down to earth and the real manlets don't poison my food at restaurants for being a lanklet myself.

Like a man.

No one was asking for your help anyway.

manlet rage

Attached: 1622115990173.jpg (583x438, 81.64K)

is right, women begin with incredibly high value in the relationship/sex market that precipitously drops as she ages, men are the exact opposite and for centuries that was the bargain of marriage, you get the woman's best years while she gets yours

Why would this retard swipe right then? If the height is included....oh this is fake

>dat reaction in OP's pic
lmao seething manlet doesn't understand that the bitch started messaging him just to get a reaction from him. What a dumbass.
There's nothing that hurts women as much as indifference.
>oh well, you aren't tall enough for me
>cool
And that's it, jesus some of you are extremely clueless about women